Jailblazing

Jailblazing

Postby mmutoni » 15 Feb 2006, 22:47

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

Good to see that the Blazers haven't broken tradition and continue to be lawless.
User avatar
mmutoni
Etiquette Instructor
 
Posts: 1938
Joined: 11 Oct 2005, 12:22
Location: where i'm at

Postby Bleacher Creature » 15 Feb 2006, 22:53

Somebody posted this in the internets thread.
[Sun 15:41] Frank the Tank: J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
User avatar
Bleacher Creature
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2543
Joined: 21 Aug 2005, 21:24

Postby Tremendous_sidePotential » 16 Feb 2006, 08:13

Bonzi and 'Sheed would be proud.
http://7up17togo.blogspot.com/

Bricks Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm How many chicks have you bedded _?
_ Tue May 04, 2010 11:33 pm: i will say 27 with a confidence interval of around 97%
nerf66 Tue May 04, 2010 11:34 pm: 97% confident they were all women?
User avatar
Tremendous_sidePotential
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5825
Joined: 09 Jan 2006, 18:18
Location: getting revenge on hookers

Postby cjzimm » 16 Feb 2006, 08:34

I'd want to shoot someone too if Steve Blake was starting over me.
" It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married."
cjzimm
n00b
 
Posts: 62
Joined: 23 Jan 2006, 15:36
Location: Center of Your World

Postby mister bacon » 16 Feb 2006, 09:18

Tremendous_sidePotential wrote:Bonzi and 'Sheed would be proud.


Sheed gets a bad rap, the only thing he ever did was get busted with weed once.. and thats a fine in the West, no jail time.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26375
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Postby Ulysses Everett McGill » 16 Feb 2006, 09:50

mister bacon wrote:
Tremendous_sidePotential wrote:Bonzi and 'Sheed would be proud.


Sheed gets a bad rap, the only thing he ever did was get busted with weed once.. and thats a fine in the West, no jail time.


Well, I wouldn't say that was "the only thing he ever did". The dude did act insane a number of times on the court and received about as many technical fouls as anyone that I've ever seen. IIRC, didn't he once punt a ball into the stands in a tirade?

I'm not saying that he's a hardened criminal or anything, but early in his career, he played the role of "insane guy" quite well.
FRSB

[Mon 2:08] Dick Hertz: it's also called - "ringing the cowbell". ask tiff about it.
User avatar
Ulysses Everett McGill
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3272
Joined: 08 Jan 2006, 13:19
Location: Spittin' mad trackz wit Luda

Postby mmutoni » 16 Feb 2006, 09:54

I love the fact that Bassy claims the gun belongs to his girlfriend and that he grabbed the wrong bag when going away on the road trip. That's just awesome. He (and his girl) need their own tv show.
User avatar
mmutoni
Etiquette Instructor
 
Posts: 1938
Joined: 11 Oct 2005, 12:22
Location: where i'm at

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Feb 2006, 10:05

mmutoni wrote:I love the fact that Bassy claims the gun belongs to his girlfriend and that he grabbed the wrong bag when going away on the road trip. That's just awesome. He (and his girl) need their own tv show.


That's nice of him. Classy move.

ETA - I wonder if it was his girlfriends bag, whether there were panties and women's clothes in there instead of his stuff. Like he had to go around new orleans wearing his warmups because he only had women's clothes.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29818
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby cjzimm » 16 Feb 2006, 18:05

mister bacon wrote:
Tremendous_sidePotential wrote:Bonzi and 'Sheed would be proud.


Sheed gets a bad rap, the only thing he ever did was get busted with weed once.. and thats a fine in the West, no jail time.


He also got busted in DC with Webber for DUI, pot, and contributing to the deliquency of a minor.
" It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married."
cjzimm
n00b
 
Posts: 62
Joined: 23 Jan 2006, 15:36
Location: Center of Your World

Postby mister bacon » 16 Feb 2006, 18:29

cjzimm wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Tremendous_sidePotential wrote:Bonzi and 'Sheed would be proud.


Sheed gets a bad rap, the only thing he ever did was get busted with weed once.. and thats a fine in the West, no jail time.


He also got busted in DC with Webber for DUI, pot, and contributing to the deliquency of a minor.


I looked it up, he wasnt busted for DUI, it was driving without a license and insurance. He also got busted for domestic abuse for blocking his girlfriend from leaving his driveway one day. By all accounts, I wouldnt call him a thug though. Sheed was a little crazy back in the day on the court, but as he matured and changed. I actually commend him.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26375
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Postby Tremendous_sidePotential » 16 Feb 2006, 21:40

Question: If Portland hangs on in Game 7 against the Lakers in '00, are they as remembered for these antics as they are today?
http://7up17togo.blogspot.com/

Bricks Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm How many chicks have you bedded _?
_ Tue May 04, 2010 11:33 pm: i will say 27 with a confidence interval of around 97%
nerf66 Tue May 04, 2010 11:34 pm: 97% confident they were all women?
User avatar
Tremendous_sidePotential
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5825
Joined: 09 Jan 2006, 18:18
Location: getting revenge on hookers

Postby TheDooze » 16 Feb 2006, 21:42

mister bacon wrote:
cjzimm wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Tremendous_sidePotential wrote:Bonzi and 'Sheed would be proud.


Sheed gets a bad rap, the only thing he ever did was get busted with weed once.. and thats a fine in the West, no jail time.


He also got busted in DC with Webber for DUI, pot, and contributing to the deliquency of a minor.


I looked it up, he wasnt busted for DUI, it was driving without a license and insurance. He also got busted for domestic abuse for blocking his girlfriend from leaving his driveway one day. By all accounts, I wouldnt call him a thug though. Sheed was a little crazy back in the day on the court, but as he matured and changed. I actually commend him.


Joe D turned 'Sheed into a mature player. He just needed a system and discipline.
TheDooze
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3211
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 17:46

Postby mmutoni » 16 Feb 2006, 22:34

Tremendous_sidePotential wrote:Question: If Portland hangs on in Game 7 against the Lakers in '00, are they as remembered for these antics as they are today?


Maybe not as much, but they would still be known as a band of lawless (albeit lovable) thugs.
User avatar
mmutoni
Etiquette Instructor
 
Posts: 1938
Joined: 11 Oct 2005, 12:22
Location: where i'm at

Postby TheDooze » 16 Feb 2006, 22:38

mmutoni wrote:
Tremendous_sidePotential wrote:Question: If Portland hangs on in Game 7 against the Lakers in '00, are they as remembered for these antics as they are today?


Maybe not as much, but they would still be known as a band of lawless (albeit lovable) thugs.


...just like the A-Team.

Image
TheDooze
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3211
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 17:46

Postby Scoring Machine » 16 Feb 2006, 23:42

mmutoni wrote:
Tremendous_sidePotential wrote:Question: If Portland hangs on in Game 7 against the Lakers in '00, are they as remembered for these antics as they are today?


Maybe not as much, but they would still be known as a band of lawless (albeit lovable) thugs.


If Portland wins the title that year they would have been like a basketball version of the 86 Mets with weed rather than coke.

And the Boston police said that the gun was registered to his GF, I'm not really sure why they'd lie about it. Not that it matters at all. You had a gun on a plane, good job dick.
2005 SOTSG Fantasy Baseball Champion
05-06 SOTSG Fantasy Hoops Champion
2006 SOTSG Fantasy Golf Champion

Q. How do they practice safe sex at Oregon State?
A. By placing a warning sign on the animals that kick
User avatar
Scoring Machine
Etiquette Instructor
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: 13 Jan 2005, 13:58
Location: Playing Intermurals

Next

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests