The Official New York Knicks Suck Thread

Re: The Official New York Knicks Suck Thread

Postby Dthefritz » 21 Dec 2017, 22:52

I know Beasley is the star of the game, but I'm really impressed with how Ntilikina played in crunch time. Great D, and made some big plays down the stretch. He is scarily game-ready for a 19 y.o. who was playing 10 min/game in the French league just months ago. I'm def catching some feelings over here.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Dec 2017, 22:56

That 7th seed banner is gonna be on fleek and shit in the Mecca.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 21 Dec 2017, 23:08

They are doing very well for a rebuilding year. Their record will probably dip a bit as they have 16 of their next 20 on the road, but I like what I've seen from them, and with the development of Porzingis and Ntilikina, I honestly wouldn't even be mad if they missed the playoffs.

One day they'll have O'briens piling up in their garage like Constable of France Stevens, but I am happy to wait it out.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Dec 2017, 10:05

The nerds were all over Frankie the Frank, but their Euro nerdness can be hit or miss (sideyes Dragan Bender). Glad to see he's performing.

But I'm here to praise our Martian Beasley.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Dec 2017, 18:37

What’s up
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 26 Dec 2017, 12:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:What’s up

Congrats on the win.

We need THJ back.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Jan 2018, 12:46

Porzingis is BACK.

Sidenote: Clyde is remarkably levelheaded about opposing players, but he really really does not like Cousins.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2018, 09:27

Hello,

What is up?

Thank you.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Feb 2018, 21:50

So apparently, Willy Hernangomez has asked for a trade. Who?

A promising young big man who made the all-rookie team last-year and then got buried in the rotation after the Knicks got Enes Kanter. With the Knicks basically slipping out of playoff contention, what do they do: Pay Kanter like $20 mn/yr, while trading the guy who has two years left on his rookie deal and could be a very cost effective replacement for him at the same position, thus locking themselves into a team that won't finish .500 this year? Or, will they....I mean there's no point in even describing an alternate scenario here.

Fuck this team.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 05 Feb 2018, 22:18

Dthefritz wrote:So apparently, Willy Hernangomez has asked for a trade. Who?

A promising young big man who made the all-rookie team last-year and then got buried in the rotation after the Knicks got Enes Kanter. With the Knicks basically slipping out of playoff contention, what do they do: Pay Kanter like $20 mn/yr, while trading the guy who has two years left on his rookie deal and could be a very cost effective replacement for him at the same position, thus locking themselves into a team that won't finish .500 this year? Or, will they....I mean there's no point in even describing an alternate scenario here.

Fuck this team.

Will we solve funding social security before the Knicks clear their cap up? Coinflip if you ask me.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 06 Feb 2018, 07:42

chrisco wrote:

Fuck this team.

Will we solve funding social security before the Knicks clear their cap up? Coinflip if you ask me.

Well the Knicks COULD do it at any time, as they did to sign LeBron. They just choose not to.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Feb 2018, 13:03

Fuck this team.

Looks like he was traded to my Hornets for a bag of beans. Tell me more about this guy and what we're getting in #BuzzCity.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TVF wannabe » 07 Feb 2018, 13:21

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Fuck this team.

Looks like he was traded to my Hornets for a bag of beans. Tell me more about this guy and what we're getting in #BuzzCity.

they were giving Kyle O'quinn time instead of him. KOQ sucks and should not be in any rotation if a team is trying to win.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 07 Feb 2018, 13:22

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Fuck this team.

Also flush, does this free up time for you to trade me Kemba?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Feb 2018, 13:26

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Fuck this team.

Also flush, does this free up time for you to trade me Kemba?

:lol:
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NBA