The Official New York Knicks Suck Thread

The Official New York Knicks Suck Thread

Postby Bleacher Creature » 20 Jan 2006, 04:53

I dont think this can be stated enough but the Knicks and Isiah Thomas suck.

Heres something to get this thread started, check out the first post. The fact that the dude is either ESpanish or just uses it as a joke makes this 100 times funnier.

ETA- Best parts of the blog, there are plenty. Now this is what a funny Raptors fan sounds like unlike _.
David Lee is one thing short of being interesting. That one thing? Adding Roth to end of name.

Stephon Marbury best point guard in NBA. Si, and Dos is professor of literature at Harvard. HA HA HA get it? Me no speak English good. Stephon Marbury claim he buy into genius Larry Brown game-plan. He now pass-first point guard. How come assists of Stephon Marbury go down much more this year than points? Is this deep philisophical question to echo through the ages? NO! It because Stephon Marbury still me-first team-killer! Maybe if genius Larry Brown really smart he sit Stephon Me-bury and make him watch Senor Jose Calderon play on Sunday. If Stephon Marbury complain about not playing then genius Larry Brown play dumb and say, "Whoops! Me think you are Steve Francis."
[Sun 15:41] Frank the Tank: J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
Bleacher Creature
OG's sponsor

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Jan 2006, 08:51

They lost by a full quarter's worth of points to the pistons last night. Half the time they weren't even paying attention on defense, they'd just run down the court and watch the pistons run their offense. Larry's fucked. He can't coach these guys, they don't care.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Bleacher Creature » 20 Jan 2006, 08:56

On Sportscenter Stu Scott the Knicks lost by 11 bajillion.

Thanks Stu, you're the best.
Bleacher Creature
OG's sponsor

Postby Bleacher Creature » 13 Feb 2006, 11:58

Well the Knicks currently have the worst record in the league but thanks to the Eddy Curry trade, Chicago will get the Knicks' pick this year. Nice one Isiah.
Bleacher Creature
OG's sponsor

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Feb 2006, 12:11

what an idiot. Stephen A Smith is currently blaming Larry Brown for the Knicks problems and deflecting everything away from Isaiah. what a waste of time this radio show is.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby cjzimm » 13 Feb 2006, 15:42

Untouchable wrote:what an idiot. Stephen A Smith is currently blaming Larry Brown for the Knicks problems and deflecting everything away from Isaiah. what a waste of time this radio show is.

Who is Stephen A Smith?
" It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married."
cjzimm
n00b

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2006, 15:43

If you never find out, you'll live a happier, more fulfilled life.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mmutoni » 14 Feb 2006, 21:39

It's a real shame to see such awful basketball being played in a venue like MSG.
When Spike Lee starts missing home games, then you know a new low has been reached.
mmutoni
Etiquette Instructor

Postby bostonredsox1002 » 15 Feb 2006, 22:09

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2331008

This is just terrible.

Steve Francis is being strongly sought by the desperate New York Knicks, who want to pair him in the backcourt with Stephon Marbury in a bid to save their season.

I think it's beyond saving. And can anyone see Marbury playing shooting guard? Didn't think so. Why not trade away Rose and Marbury for some first round picks and retool around Frye? I just don't get this.
Ultimate Frisbee record: 1-1
Back on track son.
bostonredsox1002
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Bleacher Creature » 15 Feb 2006, 22:43

bostonredsox1002 wrote: I just don't get this.

What do you mean? The idea of having two shoot first point guards in the same backcourt is brilliant. :roll:
Bleacher Creature
OG's sponsor

Postby ScottJergenson » 16 Feb 2006, 11:51

I'm praying for this to happen just so I can continue to laugh at my stepdad. Isiah Thomas has increased the man's alcohol consumption by about 400% this basketball season. He's really glad that he shelled out the cash for NBA league pass (or whatever its called) right about now.
ScottJergenson
Another dude worth meeting

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Feb 2006, 13:21

ScottJergenson wrote:I'm praying for this to happen just so I can continue to laugh at my stepdad. Isiah Thomas has increased the man's alcohol consumption by about 400% this basketball season. He's really glad that he shelled out the cash for NBA league pass (or whatever its called) right about now.

If your stepdad couldn't already tell from the pre-season lineup that that team was destined to fail then he deserves to lose the $$ on the league pass.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ScottJergenson » 16 Feb 2006, 13:37

SouthernYokel wrote:
ScottJergenson wrote:I'm praying for this to happen just so I can continue to laugh at my stepdad. Isiah Thomas has increased the man's alcohol consumption by about 400% this basketball season. He's really glad that he shelled out the cash for NBA league pass (or whatever its called) right about now.

If your stepdad couldn't already tell from the pre-season lineup that that team was destined to fail then he deserves to lose the $$ on the league pass.

Oh, he knew they'd probably suck, just not to this degree. He though Larry would be good enough to get them around 35 wins, which I thought was ridiculous, but I cant say that I blame him, a lot of people felt that way.
ScottJergenson
Another dude worth meeting

Postby NYCowboy » 16 Feb 2006, 14:27

If Marbury was healthy, they wouldn't have lost 10 in a row, so although they do suck they're not as bad as they seem. Richardson's finally starting to wake up, and he's good defensively. As long as they don't take on any more horrible contracts, like francis and k-mart, there is hope. Penny comes off this year, the Roses and Taylor next year.

For the love of G-d Isiah, don't trade any of the young guys (even Ariza).
NYCowboy
Hope College Alum

Location: On my way out of the closet as a flaming Romosexual

Postby bosux » 16 Feb 2006, 15:34

on the plus side, you can actually get tickets to games at the garden now

nothing beats a multi-year run of shitty seasons to weed out the bandwagoners and celebritards

cue run-dmc's 'hard times'
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Next

Return to NBA