Toughest and Softest International Ballers

Re: Toughest and Softest International Ballers

Postby Rodney Farva » 21 Apr 2014, 06:47

i would love to get a way-back machine and go back in time to see this game

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Sep 2017, 13:20

If you get a chance to watch the Eurobasket semifinals at 130pm CST on ESPN streaming, you're in for a treat! In a semifinal worthy of a final, Spain is playing Slovenia! The Gasol hermanos and Richard Rubio against Goran Dragic and supposedly the best European prospect since Ourvydys Sabonis, Luka Doncic! Watching his performance in such a high stakes game against one of the great, if fading, European national teams should foretell how his game will translate in the American professional basketball league, the National Basketball Association! He has already had a great tournament, which at 18, is very surprising!
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby the cheese » 14 Sep 2017, 13:26

Man, Ourvidas's kid ain't shit compared to his dad. All of the basketball talent and motivation must have ended have run down his mama's leg.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Theny » 14 Sep 2017, 13:30

I heard Dragon has been wrecking all those fools in that tourney.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TVF wannabe » 14 Sep 2017, 13:30

Rodney Farva wrote:i would love to get a way-back machine and go back in time to see this game

Petrovic was the man, I liked him even though he was a net and vlade painted him as a bad guy.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby the cheese » 14 Sep 2017, 13:33

Theny wrote:I heard Dragon has been wrecking all those fools in that tourney.

Dragic looks like a TA playing basketball between his discussion sections for some entry level business course. Gonna roll to his next class sweaty and be extra attentive to the freshman girls in the class.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Sep 2017, 13:35

This is true! Dragon and the kid have been a two-man wrecking crew similar to this

the cheese wrote:Man, Ourvidas's kid ain't shit compared to his dad. All of the basketball talent and motivation must have ended have run down his mama's leg.

Haha, but it's hard for the son's of great men to step out of their father's large and long shadow to create an identity for themselves! Hopefully with time Ourviddas' boy will find his place in the world and create good things for him and his family!

TVF wannabe wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i would love to get a way-back machine and go back in time to see this game

Petrovic was the man, I liked him even though he was a net and vlade painted him as a bad guy.

Petrovic was, indeed, the man! I once heard Cheryl Miller's younger brother, Reginald Miller, say the greatest shooter he ever saw shoot a basketball in the game of basketball was Drazen Petrovic! That went a long way in my mind because Reggie knew great shooting because of his sister!
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Sep 2017, 13:38

the cheese wrote:

Dragic looks like a TA playing basketball between his discussion sections for some entry level business course. Gonna roll to his next class sweaty and be extra attentive to the freshman girls in the class.

You sure do paint a word picture.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 14 Sep 2017, 17:58

the cheese wrote:Man, Ourvidas's kid ain't shit compared to his dad. All of the basketball talent and motivation must have ended have run down his mama's leg.

Come on man, Ourvidas was an actual freak of nature. Not a guy who's big and athletic and oh my god he's a freak, but an actual freak of nature. And let's not forget that Michael Jeffrey Jordan's kids didn't even make the ene be a.

MisterTambourineMan wrote:supposedly the best European prospect since Ourvydys Sabonis, Luka Doncic!

porzingod wrote:Yeah?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Sep 2017, 20:56

Dthefritz wrote:

Come on man, Ourvidas was an actual freak of nature. Not a guy who's big and athletic and oh my god he's a freak, but an actual freak of nature. And let's not forget that Michael Jeffrey Jordan's kids didn't even make the ene be a.

MisterTambourineMan wrote:supposedly the best European prospect since Ourvydys Sabonis, Luka Doncic!

porzingod wrote:Yeah?

Sabonis was a freak. Those Bigfoot videos of him in the 80s are fun as fuck.

And have you seen or read about this kid??? God love Porzingod, but Luka (on the second floor) is backing up the hype and then some.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Sep 2017, 21:11

I'm all onboard the Luka train, he's everything I said Hezonja will be.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Sep 2017, 21:15

Jew Jitsu wrote:I'm all onboard the Luka train, he's everything I said Hezonja will be.

18 year old damn near dropped a triple double on Spain in basically a final. I'm all aboard as well.

additionally, the spain coach sucks all the dicks
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Previous

Return to NBA