Boston Celtics

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Oct 2017, 21:08

Dthefritz wrote:That's all well and good, but he's won zero championships for the Celtics

You're better than this. Save it for next season when it actually carries some sort of substance.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Oct 2017, 21:12

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:That's all well and good, but he's won zero championships for the Celtics

You're better than this. Save it for next season when it actually carries some sort of substance.

I was just saying that the Celtics fans are not going to write him a blank check for his past heroics in another town. Do you not agree?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Oct 2017, 21:17

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I was just saying that the Celtics fans are not going to write him a blank check for his past heroics in another town. Do you not agree?

I don't care what other fans do. I am not a fan of someone whining his way out of playing with the best player in the league. He wears the uniform of the team I cheer for, but this will not end well.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Oct 2017, 21:22

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I don't care what other fans do. I am not a fan of someone whining his way out of playing with the best player in the league. He wears the uniform of the team I cheer for, but this will not end well.

I honestly don't know what we're arguing about. I said he's a massive gash, who's going to do some gash shit, and get flak for it. Your argument is...exactly that?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Oct 2017, 21:26

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I honestly don't know what we're arguing about. I said he's a massive gash, who's going to do some gash shit, and get flak for it. Your argument is...exactly that?

Its not an argument more a disappointment at you playing the "never won a championship in Boston" card so early.

This is beyond stupid. I have nothing left anymore.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Oct 2017, 21:40

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Its not an argument more a disappointment at you playing the "never won a championship in Boston" card so early.

I am not playing that card, and if you actually read what I wrote instead of coming in here to drunkenly start a fight, you'd realize that.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 12 Oct 2017, 21:44

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I am not playing that card, and if you actually read what I wrote instead of coming in here to drunkenly start a fight, you'd realize that.

Just be glad it's here and not at home. The fam has suffered enough
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Oct 2017, 21:47

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

You wanna dance, I'll dance. Your choice.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 12 Oct 2017, 21:51

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

You wanna dance, I'll dance. Your choice.

You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends acquaintances who put up with your antics because they have to behind
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Oct 2017, 21:54

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I read what you wrote. You wrote he's won zero championships for the Celtics. Which is a weird statement and the one I chose to express disappointment in you with. Because, as we have seen so crystal clearly, you have the vast knowledge and prose to craft a much better burn of Kyrie than that.

That's it. That's the end of this conversation.

Well, except for your inevitable reply because god forbid you don't get the last EVISCERATION.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Oct 2017, 21:59

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I read what you wrote. You wrote he's won zero championships for the Celtics. Which is a weird statement and the one I chose to express disappointment in you with. Because, as we have seen so crystal clearly, you have the vast knowledge and prose to craft a much better burn of Kyrie than that.

Well, except for your inevitable reply because god forbid you don't get the last EVISCERATION.

Not because I need an evisceration, because you're still not getting what I did. It was not intended as a burn of Kyrie at all. It was a reply to CTZ's posting his series-clinching dagger, and pointing out that fans of a different team are not going to let him coast on his Cavs' glories. I am actually on the Celtics fans' side for once. Honestly.

Anyway, If you want some some SICK BURNS of Kyrie, I will be happy to post some tomorrow. And throughout the year.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby mj3528 » 12 Oct 2017, 22:01

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Not because I need an evisceration, because you're still not getting what I did. It was not intended as a burn of Kyrie at all. It was a reply to CTZ's posting his series-clinching dagger, and pointing out that fans of a different team are not going to let him coast on his Cavs' glories. I am actually on the Celtics fans' side for once. Honestly.

Anyway, If you want some some SICK BURNS of Kyrie, I will be happy to post some tomorrow. And throughout the year.

I for one would enjoy that. I very much liked the kyrie is a gash and will do gash things statement. It is funny because it is true
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Oct 2017, 22:11

I'll trade our Cy Young winner for kyrie any day
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 12 Oct 2017, 22:21

Jew Jitsu wrote:I'll trade our Cy Young winner for kyrie any day

I know what you mean, but I read this and pictured Simmons doing some Simmons-y thing where he puts together a bunch of absurd multi-sport trades and just hammers "WHO SAYS NO" over our heads throughout the entire piece. Has he done that column before? He probably has, right?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Oct 2017, 22:26

TheWolf wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:I'll trade our Cy Young winner for kyrie any day

I know what you mean, but I read this and pictured Simmons doing some Simmons-y thing where he puts together a bunch of absurd multi-sport trades and just hammers "WHO SAYS NO" over our heads throughout the entire piece. Has he done that column before? He probably has, right?

Aaron Judge for Matt Ryan and Donald Glover! Lots of interesting wrinkles in that one.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

PreviousNext

Return to NBA