Washington Nationals

Re: Washington Nationals

Postby TheWolf » 11 Oct 2017, 08:27

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TheWolf wrote:The (admittedly little) coverage I've heard so far seems to be praising Dusty for the way he's handled this, in terms of not throwing Strasburg under the bus. Am I the only one who thinks Dusty's explanation makes Stras sound like an even bigger pussy? "He's a little under the weather. The whole team is." So is the whole team taking the day off? No, it's just this one faggot ass bitch who can't play because he has the sniffles. Grow a pair, dude.

Wolf: Do you think Nationals die-hard fans are going to run Strasberg out of town? This guy just isnt a winner, man. Doesnt want the ball. He bitched out on the entire playoffs a few years ago bc of inning count.

I know you're doing that thing you do where you pretend to care about baseball, but I agree with your fake point. They won't actually run him out of town, but I can't imagine he's gonna have the support of the fans after this latest incident.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby CourtesyFlush » 11 Oct 2017, 08:29

TheWolf wrote:The (admittedly little) coverage I've heard so far seems to be praising Dusty for the way he's handled this, in terms of not throwing Strasburg under the bus. Am I the only one who thinks Dusty's explanation makes Stras sound like an even bigger pussy? "He's a little under the weather. The whole team is." So is the whole team taking the day off? No, it's just this one faggot ass bitch who can't play because he has the sniffles. Grow a pair, dude.

Wolf: Do you think Nationals die-hard fans are going to run Strasberg out of town? This guy just isnt a winner, man. Doesnt want the ball. He bitched out on the entire playoffs a few years ago bc of inning count.

I thought it was the organization's decision to shelve Strasburg a few years back?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 11 Oct 2017, 08:30

CourtesyFlush wrote:

I thought it was the organization's decision to shelve Strasburg a few years back?

That's exactly what they wanted you to think.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby jman » 11 Oct 2017, 09:42

This is shaping up to be a trap game for the Cubs. Strasberg pussing out, Dusty being a bitch about the hotel and laying out just about every excuse he can. People all over this morning saying it's in the bag because of Strasberg not pitching. I dunno, just not liking the feel.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Briandong79 » 11 Oct 2017, 09:45

jman wrote:This is shaping up to be a trap game for the Cubs. Strasberg pussing out, Dusty being a bitch about the hotel and laying out just about every excuse he can. People all over this morning saying it's in the bag because of Strasberg not pitching. I dunno, just not liking the feel.

Agreed, plus Arrieta is the starter (not named Lackey) that is most susceptible to just randomly getting shelled if his stuff is off.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Oct 2017, 09:46

is it a trap game if it is the NLDS? I'll hang up and listen
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 11 Oct 2017, 09:49

SouthernYokel wrote:is it a trap game if it is the NLDS? I'll hang up and listen

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby jman » 11 Oct 2017, 09:57

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:is it a trap game if it is the NLDS? I'll hang up and listen

Whatever term you want to use, this is getting the feel of the Cubs coming in off their game and getting housed.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Oct 2017, 09:58

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby ctz31 » 11 Oct 2017, 09:59

ctz31
#nnf

Postby PhillyJim76 » 11 Oct 2017, 10:08

Nats are a team of bitches man. Straight bitches. Go Cubs
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 11 Oct 2017, 10:21

jman wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Whatever term you want to use, this is getting the feel of the Cubs coming in off their game and getting housed.

i feel the exact opposite. cubs 6 nationals 3.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 11 Oct 2017, 11:01

apparently Steve is going to start, so nvmd.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 11 Oct 2017, 11:02

Dr Jeckyll wrote:apparently Steve is going to start, so nvmd.

It's Stephe
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Oct 2017, 11:02

Damage is done. IMO.

Knocked out in 1 1/3.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to MLB