OFFICIAL 2017 MLB Awards Thread

Re: OFFICIAL 2017 MLB Awards Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Oct 2017, 13:10

nova wrote:The fact that this conversation is taking place without Anthony Rendon's name being mentioned shows how underrated he is. His numbers are comparable to Arenado's when you look at OPS+, plays Gold Glove caliber defense, and was the most consistent player on a team that skated with its division. Hopefully, this is the year he has a strong postseason to become a household name.

That boy real good.

Could not agree more.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby chrisco » 21 Oct 2017, 22:50

Congrats to the Yanks in their future dynasty and to the Cubs and Nats on their many years of playoffs to come.

Announcers need to stop ordaining teams to years of future success.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Oct 2017, 07:39

chrisco wrote:Congrats to the Yanks in their future dynasty and to the Cubs and Nats on their many years of playoffs to come.

On the other hand, Sports Illustrated has to be feeling good...

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Oct 2017, 07:42

JichaelDick wrote:
chrisco wrote:Congrats to the Yanks in their future dynasty and to the Cubs and Nats on their many years of playoffs to come.

On the other hand, Sports Illustrated has to be feeling good...

If they win they can just use the same cover again and maybe then they’ll be able to afford to publish 30 issues next year.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Previous

Return to MLB