ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Can just ONE of these guys, on ANY of the teams, hit a double or a homerun and NOT go crazy pumping their fists and yelling LETS GO! I mean christ. Donaldson did it after a solo jack in the first inning. Act like ya been there. The LETS GO thing bothers me more than it should. They ALL say the same thing. Sometimes its LETS fuckin GO. How about some originality. I also get peeved by fans in the stands, usually woman, who pray whenever there is a tense sitch. And don't get me started on the cell phone vids for everything. Nobody can even clap for their team anymore because they need to get it on video so they can upload it to da book. I hate america. Save us Trump.

I'll bite, Contrarian Bro 1. What would you like to see these players do when they hit a double or a home-run?

Can you not read? Act like you've been there. Maybe a simple point to the dugout. Yell something other than Lets go. Yell fuck her in the pussy. I don't care. Just be different. Contrarian if you will.

Ah, I see. Play it cool. Be different, just like everyone else. I assume you preach this when you go to The Ralph in your ironic Tim Tindale jersey.

I know you and the rest of america are not watching anymore but i am. They all do it every time. It's embarrassing. And as usual I enjoy antics and actions outside the norm that are original, a difficult concept for you I'm sure. whatever that is rofl.

I'm just playing, I'm with you. Baseball players should do choreographed dances and maybe shoot shirt cannons or slide into second base to the Undertaker's theme, because as a mouthbreather I need shiny, loud things other than a guy excited he made a great play in a pressure packed game.

Yep, same thing. Shirt cannons and theme music. Well done you got me. LETS GO! I'll have to learn the right way its done, the next time there is a mlb game on the television I can peruse that anyone in america cares about.

Try tonight at 8pm on FS1. I am cheering for you. But I'm doing it uniquely.

You are the best. In his first two posts he complains that i want the players to sometimes act like they've been there, then changes his argument midway that he's too cool for unique athletes who act different. Well done. Myself, I prefer my players to act and look like normal everyday joe's, showcasing their pink socks and their full illustrious hipster beards.

Haha, hipster beards. Whatever those are. Now if you'll excuse me there's a Treat Williams marathon on the Flix tonight.

I agree, I'm such a contrarian. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go argue with Rodney Farva for 3 hours about what a sheep he is for supporting that shedevil hilary instead of the scary orange man. Oh, who are you supporting balls? Trump? Haha, didn't see that wildly unpredictable hot taek coming from you at all contrarian #2. Also, I love Bill Simmons.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Re: OFFICIAL 2016 MLB Playoff Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Oct 2016, 13:03

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Can just ONE of these guys, on ANY of the teams, hit a double or a homerun and NOT go crazy pumping their fists and yelling LETS GO! I mean christ. Donaldson did it after a solo jack in the first inning. Act like ya been there. The LETS GO thing bothers me more than it should. They ALL say the same thing. Sometimes its LETS fuckin GO. How about some originality. I also get peeved by fans in the stands, usually woman, who pray whenever there is a tense sitch. And don't get me started on the cell phone vids for everything. Nobody can even clap for their team anymore because they need to get it on video so they can upload it to da book. I hate america. Save us Trump.

I'll bite, Contrarian Bro 1. What would you like to see these players do when they hit a double or a home-run?

Can you not read? Act like you've been there. Maybe a simple point to the dugout. Yell something other than Lets go. Yell fuck her in the pussy. I don't care. Just be different. Contrarian if you will.

Ah, I see. Play it cool. Be different, just like everyone else. I assume you preach this when you go to The Ralph in your ironic Tim Tindale jersey.

I know you and the rest of america are not watching anymore but i am. They all do it every time. It's embarrassing. And as usual I enjoy antics and actions outside the norm that are original, a difficult concept for you I'm sure. whatever that is rofl.

I'm just playing, I'm with you. Baseball players should do choreographed dances and maybe shoot shirt cannons or slide into second base to the Undertaker's theme, because as a mouthbreather I need shiny, loud things other than a guy excited he made a great play in a pressure packed game.

Yep, same thing. Shirt cannons and theme music. Well done you got me. LETS GO! I'll have to learn the right way its done, the next time there is a mlb game on the television I can peruse that anyone in america cares about.

You are the best. In his first two posts he complains that i want the players to sometimes act like they've been there, then changes his argument midway that he's too cool for unique athletes who act different. Well done. Myself, I prefer my players to act and look like normal everyday joe's, showcasing their pink socks and their full illustrious hipster beards.

Haha, hipster beards. Whatever those are. Now if you'll excuse me there's a Treat Williams marathon on the Flix tonight.

I agree, I'm such a contrarian. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go argue with Rodney Farva for 3 hours about what a sheep he is for supporting that shedevil hilary instead of the scary orange man. Oh, who are you supporting balls? Trump? Haha, didn't see that wildly unpredictable hot taek coming from you at all contrarian #2. Also, I love Bill Simmons.

Agreed on Bill Simmons. Also, who? I don't even know, but I have a 2:08 and half a loaded left to wash down my pistachio lunch. I'm stable.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 20 Oct 2016, 13:52

Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Agreed on Bill Simmons. Also, who? I don't even know, but I have a 2:08 and half a loaded left to wash down my pistachio lunch. I'm stable.

On the surface that does sound stable. But I think you may be using the alcohol as a crutch to mask some underlying issues. Myself, I barely drink at all during the day or the week. I usually just save it for one night a week, where I get black out drunk, fight w my wife and break things, and then dry heave in the morning. Tbh, between getting my kids to school, working all day, driving home which I can't even enjoy because I have to log off sotsg for 20 minutes, and then all my chores when I get home, I could really use a wine night out w the other mamas. I'm burnt out!
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Oct 2016, 14:01

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

On the surface that does sound stable. But I think you may be using the alcohol as a crutch to mask some underlying issues. Myself, I barely drink at all during the day or the week. I usually just save it for one night a week, where I get black out drunk, fight w my wife and break things, and then dry heave in the morning. Tbh, between getting my kids to school, working all day, driving home which I can't even enjoy because I have to log off sotsg for 20 minutes, and then all my chores when I get home, I could really use a wine night out w the other mamas. I'm burnt out!

I hear ya sister, so here's what I do. I pretend to work until like 6 or 7 every night and make my way over to Chili's or some other upscale chain restauarant to flirt with a Buffalo 3 that I'll tell everyone was a hard 8 and wanted me, I'll pound a couple few tall Miller Lites to stabilize my 1:30pm buzz for the wobbly ride home, HOPEFULLY just in time to read (or slur lol) one Berenstain Bears book and look like the hero. After that, I'll check to make sure the dishes are done and the place is clean because that's a woman job. Then, to really clear my head, I sneak out back and suck down a big thick, cigar and grill a steak, trying to focus on the incredible task of coaching children playing baseball. It's a balance, but when it gets too tough I'll wait outside until the wife is asleep, grab a bottle of hooch and wind down with a good Rutger Hauer flick. If I still feel tension I'll text my wife upstairs because I'm 12 and ask her if I can mouth rape her and she better say yes.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 20 Oct 2016, 14:26

Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I hear ya sister, so here's what I do. I pretend to work until like 6 or 7 every night and make my way over to Chili's or some other upscale chain restauarant to flirt with a Buffalo 3 that I'll tell everyone was a hard 8 and wanted me, I'll pound a couple few tall Miller Lites to stabilize my 1:30pm buzz for the wobbly ride home, HOPEFULLY just in time to read (or slur lol) one Berenstain Bears book and look like the hero. After that, I'll check to make sure the dishes are done and the place is clean because that's a woman job. Then, to really clear my head, I sneak out back and suck down a big thick, cigar and grill a steak, trying to focus on the incredible task of coaching children playing baseball. It's a balance, but when it gets too tough I'll wait outside until the wife is asleep, grab a bottle of hooch and wind down with a good Rutger Hauer flick. If I still feel tension I'll text my wife upstairs because I'm 12 and ask her if I can mouth rape her and she better say yes.

I have nothing else to say. That sounds.....

ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby bosux » 20 Oct 2016, 14:42

MLB PLAYOFFS FEEL THE EXCITEMENT!
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Oct 2016, 15:08

a couple few

where did this phrase originate? is this buffalese or northeast in general. i like it, wherever it's from.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 20 Oct 2016, 16:49

SouthernYokel wrote:
a couple few

where did this phrase originate? is this buffalese or northeast in general. i like it, wherever it's from.

I learned a coupla three from Phil Leotardo from the GOAT. Lemme tell ya a coupla three things.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Oct 2016, 08:16

ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
a couple few

I learned a coupla three from Phil Leotardo from the GOAT. Lemme tell ya a coupla three things.

ty. i shoulda known it was a guido thing
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Theny » 21 Oct 2016, 08:26

That was an excellent, unnecessary fight. Congrats to the both of you.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Oct 2016, 06:45

Theo Epstein is easily the greatest Front office mind in baseballs modern era. to architect Red Sox and Cubs like this is remarkable! #GOAT
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Oct 2016, 06:57

I thought you guys told me this was a new and improved Kershaw?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Oct 2016, 07:43

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Theo Epstein is easily the greatest Front office mind in baseballs modern era. to architect Red Sox and Cubs like this is remarkable! #GOAT

While Theo is awesome, Terry Francona's work in Cleveland shows how brilliant a mind he has. We will, in the future, view his time in Philly the way we do Belichick's with the Browns: with a lot of revisionist history saying how great he was the whole time. a curious failure that helped mold the great mind he had by showing him his weaknesses and allowing him to fix those.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Oct 2016, 07:57

JichaelDick wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Theo Epstein is easily the greatest Front office mind in baseballs modern era. to architect Red Sox and Cubs like this is remarkable! #GOAT

While Theo is awesome, Terry Francona's work in Cleveland shows how brilliant a mind he has. We will, in the future, view his time in Philly the way we do Belichick's with the Browns: with a lot of revisionist history saying how great he was the whole time. a curious failure that helped mold the great mind he had by showing him his weaknesses and allowing him to fix those.

I think Chico was quoted that he was learning on the job in Phila. If he knew what he was doing, surely Rico Brogna and Doug Granville would've been legends.

Baseball is so stupid.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 Oct 2016, 08:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I think Chico was quoted that he was learning on the job in Phila. If he knew what he was doing, surely Rico Brogna and Doug Granville would've been legends.

Baseball is so stupid.

Balls your obsession with Red Sox related issues is John Hinckley esque
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

PreviousNext

Return to MLB