The Umpire thread

Re: The Umpire thread

Postby Goose » 24 Jun 2016, 12:32

Prez and Rod,

Read and watch at your own risk.

One of your brethren took a bat to the dome.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/paul- ... 1782537180
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Prez » 24 Jun 2016, 14:12

Goose wrote:Prez and Rod,

I seen that...another good reason to wear the HSM I was pimping to Rod a few pages back.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Frank the Tank » 25 Jun 2016, 10:41

ctz31 wrote:
Prez wrote:My last high school game of the season is coming up on Sat morning... it's the state Jr all-star game. I umpired in the Sr game last year. It's a fun, low stress game that is designed for the top high school juniors in the state to be seen by college scouts. Same deal as last year, 4 man umpire crew which is always a challenge since nobody really knows the proper rotations but we'll figure it out.

I think this thread is in the wrong forum. Can we move it. Reality tv maybe?

I need to move the Shoutbox Preservation Forum to NSFW first because of all the 9.5" cock talk in it.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Prez » 29 Jun 2016, 09:27

This is for Shammy or whoever is betting on MLB games

Umpire trends for baseball gamblers
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Rodney Farva » 29 Jun 2016, 09:35

Prez wrote:
Goose wrote:Prez and Rod,

I seen that...another good reason to wear the HSM I was pimping to Rod a few pages back.

when he walked back to the runway to leave and all the people were standing up clapping, were they cheering that he got up? or cheering that he got nailed in the head? prez knows what i mean.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby ctz31 » 29 Jun 2016, 09:39

Frank the Tank wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Prez wrote:My last high school game of the season is coming up on Sat morning... it's the state Jr all-star game. I umpired in the Sr game last year. It's a fun, low stress game that is designed for the top high school juniors in the state to be seen by college scouts. Same deal as last year, 4 man umpire crew which is always a challenge since nobody really knows the proper rotations but we'll figure it out.

I think this thread is in the wrong forum. Can we move it. Reality tv maybe?

I need to move the Shoutbox Preservation Forum to NSFW first because of all the 9.5" cock talk in it.

y'all are the one's that keep talking about it. OBSESS MUCH homos?
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Prez » 07 Jul 2016, 08:26

Prez wrote:Not much play in this thread, so I'll post AGAIN to mention that I umpired my first LL game of the year tonight. My partner weighs about 400 lbs and has no front teeth. He's quite the character. I've worked LL games with him before and I'm always worried about him dying during a game. He pretty much has to do the plate because he can't move well enough to do the bases. It's a scene man.

It's a year later and this guy is bigger than ever. I saw him last night, he was on the other field at the complex where I was umpiring. It was 90+ degrees and humid and I cringed watching him struggle to walk to the field before the game. After the game he looked like he had run a marathon in a rubber suit but that didn't stop him from crushing a few cheeseburgers and fries! I'll be surprised if he can continue to umpire much longer. It's pretty sad.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Prez » 18 Jul 2016, 09:13

I was just assigned the plate for the sectional state LL final and had to decline because of the Greater Farva Open. :/
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Goose » 18 Jul 2016, 09:20

Prez wrote:
Prez wrote:Not much play in this thread, so I'll post AGAIN to mention that I umpired my first LL game of the year tonight. My partner weighs about 400 lbs and has no front teeth. He's quite the character. I've worked LL games with him before and I'm always worried about him dying during a game. He pretty much has to do the plate because he can't move well enough to do the bases. It's a scene man.

It's a year later and this guy is bigger than ever. I saw him last night, he was on the other field at the complex where I was umpiring. It was 90+ degrees and humid and I cringed watching him struggle to walk to the field before the game. After the game he looked like he had run a marathon in a rubber suit but that didn't stop him from crushing a few cheeseburgers and fries! I'll be surprised if he can continue to umpire much longer. It's pretty sad.

Can't talk about fat umpires and cheeseburgers and not post this video:

That's like posting this in The List thread:

[img]KateUpton'sBoobs[/img]
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Rodney Farva » 18 Jul 2016, 13:29

Prez wrote:I was just assigned the plate for the sectional state LL final and had to decline because of the Greater Farva Open. :/

i'd understand if you bailed for that
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Prez » 18 Jul 2016, 13:31

Rodney Farva wrote:
Prez wrote:I was just assigned the plate for the sectional state LL final and had to decline because of the Greater Farva Open. :/

i'd understand if you bailed for that

Nah. We've had the date for over a month for the Greater Farva Open.
I am doing a sectional game on Wed, just not the final.

ETA: I've bailed on 2 previous invites to play the Yale course... not this time.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Prez » 27 Jul 2016, 07:03

I'm likely umpiring my last game of the year tonight, Little League 12 y.o. State Final*

*technically it's not the final game, but game #1 of the State Final Tournament (4 teams). The winner of this tourney will represent Connecticut in the Eastern Regional next week in Bristol with a chance to go to Williamsport for the LLWS.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 27 Jul 2016, 07:09

Prez wrote:I'm likely umpiring my last game of the year tonight, Little League 12 y.o. State Final*

*technically it's not the final game, but game #1 of the State Final Tournament (4 teams). The winner of this tourney will represent Connecticut in the Eastern Regional next week in Bristol with a chance to go to Williamsport for the LLWS.

Good job. Don't choke.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Prez » 27 Jul 2016, 07:13

ctz31 wrote:
Prez wrote:I'm likely umpiring my last game of the year tonight, Little League 12 y.o. State Final*

Good job. Don't choke.

This will be my 6th state final (various age groups), so I've got this locked down. #hb
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Prez » 11 Aug 2016, 09:07

ump.jpg

x-post Politics thread
Prez
The MAWG

PreviousNext

Return to MLB