The Cash Money Marlin-aires

Re: The Cash Money Marlin-aires

Postby Theny » 25 Oct 2016, 17:21

I knew that'd be the joke before even opening this thread.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Prez » 29 Oct 2016, 13:56

This is no joke, JF was drunk and coked up at the time of the boat accident.

A toxicology report from the Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner's Department, which was published Saturday by the Miami Herald, showed that cocaine and multiple other substances were detected in Fernandez's blood.

Fernandez, 24, had a blood alcohol content of .147, nearly twice the legal limit, when he was killed Sept. 25.

Oops.

Farva, thoughts?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby JichaelDick » 29 Oct 2016, 15:38

The only saving grace for Jose is nobody knows who was driving the boat when it went into the rocks. IF they can show he wasn't driving (and I will admit, I figure since it was his boat, he was behind the wheel), it would at least point to him (or his friends) having the sense not to let an intoxicated person drive the boat.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 29 Oct 2016, 16:07

JichaelDick wrote:The only saving grace for Jose is nobody knows who was driving the boat when it went into the rocks. IF they can show he wasn't driving (and I will admit, I figure since it was his boat, he was behind the wheel), it would at least point to him (or his friends) having the sense not to let an intoxicated person drive the boat.

It being his boat definitely doesnt mean he was driving. Anyways, I'm surprised if any of you find this surprising. You don't hit a jetty at 60 at 3am without booze and drugs involved. That's obvious.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gaylord2 » 29 Oct 2016, 19:40

Theny wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:The only saving grace for Jose is nobody knows who was driving the boat when it went into the rocks. IF they can show he wasn't driving (and I will admit, I figure since it was his boat, he was behind the wheel), it would at least point to him (or his friends) having the sense not to let an intoxicated person drive the boat.

It being his boat definitely doesnt mean he was driving. Anyways, I'm surprised if any of you find this surprising. You don't hit a jetty at 60 at 3am without booze and drugs involved. That's obvious.

Gotta agree with Matheny here, I would have been surprised if they weren't all tanked. His friends' families are all probably going to win civil murder cases against Fernandez's estate.

The Marlins probably should have pumped the brakes a little on deifying this guy. Years from now we'll look back on all those tributes with the fondness we have for the WWE commemorating Benoit before they found out he murdered his family...
Gaylord2
Farva's Driver

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 30 Oct 2016, 00:02

Get ready for the smear campaign against cocaine.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Theny » 09 Feb 2017, 12:15

Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Feb 2017, 13:37

Cash-poor real estate developer based out of NYC? It's Donald Trump!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Feb 2017, 16:19

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Cash-poor real estate developer based out of NYC? It's Donald Trump!

It's actually Ivanka's father in law, so close!
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1865 ... frey-loria
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mister bacon » 09 Feb 2017, 16:37

Briandong79 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Cash-poor real estate developer based out of NYC? It's Donald Trump!

you mean the guy christie threw in jail?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Feb 2017, 16:37

mister bacon wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

you mean the guy christie threw in jail?

The very same.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Feb 2017, 07:53

Here's a beautiful farewell to Jeffrey Loria.

Over the past 18 years, as Jeffrey Loria sprayed the stench of his naked greed across baseball like the skunk he is, as he destroyed the sport in one city and bilked another out of billions of dollars, as he tore asunder a championship team and micromanaged countless others and behaved like the lamest sort of wannabe George Steinbrenner possible, all blowhard, zero substance, the aggrieved could take solace in one thing and one alone: Some day, the game would rid itself of him

Brings a tear to the eye, really.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Feb 2017, 08:33

he destroyed baseball in montreal. ok. i mean i guess he sold the team but i don't really remember an expos renaissance other than maybe a few months before the lockout. (quick googly...) in fact it looks like they only managed to match/beat the NL average for annual attendance 6 times in their 35 years.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Feb 2017, 09:01

SouthernYokel wrote:he destroyed baseball in montreal. ok. i mean i guess he sold the team but i don't really remember an expos renaissance other than maybe a few months before the lockout. (quick googly...) in fact it looks like they only managed to match/beat the NL average for annual attendance 6 times in their 35 years.

The lockout ruined baseball in MTL, but he killed it and damn near salted the Earth.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Mar 2017, 08:21

Verified account @NYDNSports 7m7 minutes ago

JUST IN: jose Fernandez was responsible for deadly boat crash: investigators http://nydn.us/2ndKioH

The 32-foot boat was speeding at more than 65 miles per hour, investigators told the paper.

Fucking waste.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to MLB