The Cash Money Marlin-aires

Re: The Cash Money Marlin-aires

Postby JT99 » 05 Jan 2018, 08:48

Theny wrote:More details on Jeter's Project Wolverine (lame) keep coming out. Basically Jeter's business plan is the fans will come to the ballpark because he owns the franchise. I can't believe he actually got people to give him money for this idiocy.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-c ... 46499.html

Fucking Michigan Man
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Theny » 05 Jan 2018, 08:51

JT99 wrote:
Theny wrote:More details on Jeter's Project Wolverine (lame) keep coming out. Basically Jeter's business plan is the fans will come to the ballpark because he owns the franchise. I can't believe he actually got people to give him money for this idiocy.

Fucking Michigan Man

He claims btw it's called that because Michigan and not because he's slashing payroll. With a straight face.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby chrisco » 05 Jan 2018, 09:07

Theny wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Fucking Michigan Man

He claims btw it's called that because Michigan and not because he's slashing payroll. With a straight face.

The initial jump could happen easily if the team secures a corporate naming rights sponsor willing to pay at least $5 million annually to place its name on Marlins Park. The projected increases in 2019 and beyond seem to be more ambitious.

They still haven't sold the naming rights to their snail shell. Noice.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Theny » 05 Jan 2018, 09:28

Exactly. Like the previous owners weren't trying to sell name rights or something?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Theny » 06 Jan 2018, 13:07

Part 3 of the expose on these fraud deadbeats is out. Grrrrr.

The Marlins owners are seeking another $200 million from new investors, partly because some of the 18 investors would like to lower their own investment, according to a source.

Good luck, idiots.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 08 Jan 2018, 09:07

Theny wrote:Part 3 of the expose on these fraud deadbeats is out. Grrrrr.

The Marlins owners are seeking another $200 million from new investors, partly because some of the 18 investors would like to lower their own investment, according to a source.

Good luck, idiots.

Jesus Christ I hate these fucking assholes so much. I'd go on a hunger strike chained to a pole in front of their stadium in protest if I had the ability to go more than 3 hours without eating.

Seriously, fuck them all.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mj3528 » 08 Jan 2018, 10:17

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Theny wrote:Part 3 of the expose on these fraud deadbeats is out. Grrrrr.

Good luck, idiots.

Jesus Christ I hate these fucking assholes so much. I'd go on a hunger strike chained to a pole in front of their stadium in protest if I had the ability to go more than 3 hours without eating.

Seriously, fuck them all.

Jimmy Haslam may be incompetent, but at least he is rich. #1 priority in an owner.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Previous

Return to MLB