The New York Yankees

Re: The New York Yankees

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Feb 2017, 15:42

I enjoyed that a lot. That guy should be a color commentator.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Feb 2017, 16:04

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby bosux » 21 Feb 2017, 17:58

over under has to be about 82 for this crew i think

i finally did what ctz could never do and did not renew my season tix for these jerks

years of across the board price increases, arrogance, and finally the last 4 years on-field mediocrity...capped off by renovations on the stadium eliminating our good cheap seats in the bleachers and trying to move us to ALMOST LITERALLY the last row of the upper deck...so last day of renewal they miraculously find us seats in the same row one section over...they can almost literally eat my entire ass..will probably go to a coupla two three games with my buddy via stubhub (and pay less than face, because that's what i was getting for my tix i couldn't use last year, cunts). will stick with AA ball in byooteeful trenton when taking kids, at a fraction of the cost, at least until they ask to go to NY.

serially doe, between gas, turnpike and eve ridix NY bridge tolls, beer and food for the tailgate and parking, you're talking $100 easy before you even walk in
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Feb 2017, 18:05

frontrunner
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby bosux » 21 Feb 2017, 18:58

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:frontrunner

lol right? going to NY is a hassle anymore.
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby TheWolf » 21 Feb 2017, 19:20

Great use of almost literally.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2017, 09:43

bosux wrote:over under has to be about 82 for this crew i think

i finally did what ctz could never do and did not renew my season tix for these jerks

years of across the board price increases, arrogance, and finally the last 4 years on-field mediocrity...capped off by renovations on the stadium eliminating our good cheap seats in the bleachers and trying to move us to ALMOST LITERALLY the last row of the upper deck...so last day of renewal they miraculously find us seats in the same row one section over...they can almost literally eat my entire ass..will probably go to a coupla two three games with my buddy via stubhub (and pay less than face, because that's what i was getting for my tix i couldn't use last year, cunts). will stick with AA ball in byooteeful trenton when taking kids, at a fraction of the cost, at least until they ask to go to NY.

serially doe, between gas, turnpike and eve ridix NY bridge tolls, beer and food for the tailgate and parking, you're talking $100 easy before you even walk in

how many of the season tix did you use yourself? I can't imagine season tickets for MLB PLUS $8100 in additional costs. my dick does not swing that bigly
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Prez » 22 Feb 2017, 09:47

SouthernYokel wrote:

how many of the season tix did you use yourself? I can't imagine season tickets for MLB PLUS $8100 in additional costs. my dick does not swing that bigly

I believe Sux only had a limited package, not a full season.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Feb 2017, 09:51

Prez wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Limited Package, Not a Full Season is what I call my penis.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » 22 Feb 2017, 09:52

Briandong79 wrote:
Prez wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Limited Package, Not a Full Season is what I call my penis.

I saw limited package open for full season at coachella in 03.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Feb 2017, 13:18

All the teams are getting better at getting their slice of post-season revenue. It used to be great to buy season tickets and sell whatever ones you wanted. Now that's a road to ruin even for popular teams. It used to be a multi-year waiting list for season tickets with the Red Sox. Now it's pretty easy to get them, but individuals are largely passing. More seats than ever are now held by corporations. I'm still technically on the Red Sox season ticket "waiting list" even though I've said "no thanks" four times. I think they only reason they haven't kicked me off the waiting list is because it's a pretend list with so many seats available.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby bosux » 22 Feb 2017, 19:13

we had a saturday plan in the bleachers, the most sought-after plan and location in the new stadium...it was good enough to be able to sell all the games we didn't want near or above face value until last year. this plan came with playoff rights, but not having made the playoffs since 2012 (which btw, had plenty of tix available to the gen pop and vast swaths of empty seats for a deciding game 5 in the DS), that is a value-less benefit.
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby OJ8871440 » 23 Feb 2017, 01:31

SouthernYokel wrote:

You cannot put a price on seeing Jon Niese and Ruben Tejada do their thing on the field
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Mar 2017, 09:03

Um.... yes?

PS:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby bosux » 03 Mar 2017, 10:51

Gregs Kite wrote:Um.... yes?

PS:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jerk

lemme think on this a coupla two three minutes

kenny rogers is more hateable to me, but, ok, yes

total reactionary move after letting cano go to the pilots

i still stand by my 'fucking stiff' outburst that almost got me kicked out last year

he needs to give papi a call for the sweet hookups
bosux
Dr. Poop

PreviousNext

Return to MLB