Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Re: Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Postby BigJohnStudd » 14 Nov 2017, 20:26

Looks like the taint is Manager of the Year.

Sucks for the guys whose teams went farther, but then got canned, doe.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2141 ... agers-year
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 4013
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Nov 2017, 20:56

BigJohnStudd wrote:Looks like the taint is Manager of the Year.

Sucks for the guys whose teams went farther, but then got canned, doe.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2141 ... agers-year


Deserved.

I guess.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13479
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Nov 2017, 21:16

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:Looks like the taint is Manager of the Year.

Sucks for the guys whose teams went farther, but then got canned, doe.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2141 ... agers-year


Deserved.

I guess.


Always goes to the manager whose team is decent when they're supposed to suck. Given that, Molly was gonna win it.

NOW QUIT SACRIFICE BUNTING ALL THE DAMN TIME!
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26468
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Nov 2017, 21:19

JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:Looks like the taint is Manager of the Year.

Sucks for the guys whose teams went farther, but then got canned, doe.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2141 ... agers-year


Deserved.

I guess.


Always goes to the manager whose team is decent when they're supposed to suck. Given that, Molly was gonna win it.

NOW QUIT SACRIFICE BUNTING ALL THE DAMN TIME!


Thank you.

And get a couple more arms. Wouldn’t mind a good defensive ss either.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13479
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Nov 2017, 21:36

Can't kill Molly for not having arms or a SS who isn't ass in the field.

I can kill him for sac bunting all the damn time. Never bunt*, hit dingers.

*-Unless you're Brian Dozier and the Twins are facing the Tigers.

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26468
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Dec 2017, 13:59

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26468
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Dec 2017, 15:54

JichaelDick wrote:Fucking hell, Miggy.


Pulled her into a bathroom allegedly. Not the way you want to carry on Kirby's legacy, Sano.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31445
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Dec 2017, 16:00

Briandong79 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Fucking hell, Miggy.


Pulled her into a bathroom allegedly. Not the way you want to carry on Kirby's legacy, Sano.


Aka "the rapelisberger"
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30421
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Molitor is a taint (the Twins thread)

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Dec 2017, 16:01

Briandong79 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Fucking hell, Miggy.


Pulled her into a bathroom allegedly. Not the way you want to carry on Kirby's legacy, Sano.


I had heard Sano being mentioned as trade bait. The photog says this had nothing to do with it, but I wonder if there were some character issues coming around that, along with the rod in his leg, made the Twins antsy
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26468
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Previous

Return to MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests