40% of the time it works, every time: The M's

Re: 40% of the time it works, every time: The M's

Postby someguysomewhere » 07 Aug 2013, 09:40

Gregs Kite wrote:Image

Raul Ibanez takes pride in his defence.

That was their 4th error of the night. Possibly could have been charged with two more by then. Felix should have just left and gone to sit with his people in the King's Court.

The night before was awful too. Three of the stupidest baserunning mistakes you'll ever see.

This team is falling apart without Wedge's leadership.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby someguysomewhere » 07 Aug 2013, 11:11

someguysomewhere wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Image

Raul Ibanez takes pride in his defence.

That was their 4th error of the night. Possibly could have been charged with two more by then. Felix should have just left and gone to sit with his people in the King's Court.

The night before was awful too. Three of the stupidest baserunning mistakes you'll ever see.

This team is falling apart without Wedge's leadership.

the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 13 Sep 2013, 22:38

Good effort by these jerkoffs tonight. MB Iwakuma pitches a gem through 7, and from there they drop a pop up, blow a double play, and allow a past ball to lose the game to the posers from st. louis. This retard fantasy beisbol is infuriating. what a sport.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby someguysomewhere » 14 Sep 2013, 00:26

ctz31 wrote:Good effort by these jerkoffs tonight. MB Iwakuma pitches a gem through 7, and from there they drop a pop up, blow a double play, and allow a past ball to lose the game to the posers from st. louis. This retard fantasy beisbol is infuriating. what a sport.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. I couldn't be more checked out on this season.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Sep 2013, 13:31

Your owner is dead. Nintendo mourns.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby someguysomewhere » 19 Sep 2013, 23:19

SouthernYokel wrote:Your owner is dead. Nintendo mourns.

Owned the team for 21 years. Never saw them play.

Interesting to see what happens now with the ownership situation.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Sep 2013, 08:38

someguysomewhere wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Your owner is dead. Nintendo mourns.

Owned the team for 21 years. Never saw them play.

Interesting to see what happens now with the ownership situation.

I would assume Sega will take over for a couple years, then Sony will step in, then Microsoft.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Prez » 28 Sep 2013, 08:14

Wedge quits

sgsw celebrates as mj#s hopes for a bigger stroke next time.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby someguysomewhere » 29 Sep 2013, 19:16

Prez wrote:Wedge quits

sgsw celebrates as mj#s hopes for a bigger stroke next time.

I can only be so happy when Jack Zdaubrcnicieaackic is sticking around.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Prez » 06 Nov 2013, 10:51

sgsw, please recap your excitement level for the Lloyd McClendon experience
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby someguysomewhere » 06 Nov 2013, 10:55

Prez wrote:sgsw, please recap your excitement level for the Lloyd McClendon experience

I'll rate it a solid meh-oh-wait-what-the-fuck-they're-giving-Jack-Zdurnizeichazichic-an-exension-WTF?
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby someguysomewhere » 07 Dec 2013, 10:39

I just want to go on record as absolutely hating this Cano deal. So unbelievably fucking stupid. This is what happens when your owner is dead (I don't even know who the fuck owns them now - Nintendo guy's kids, I guess?), your upper management is senile and laissez fair beyond belief, and the GM is a bald, fat fuck whose 5 year plan hasn't paid off and knows his ass is on the line. Spending a quarter billion fucking dollars over 10 years on a guy who's 31, just to save your job for another year or two. Should never have been allowed. $50 million tied up in two players? Fuck, just leave the Angels to do that shit. Those albatross contracts for Pujols and Hamilton were the only thing that gave the M's a chance to complete in the division long term.

Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh. We're going to suck forever.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Dec 2013, 10:57

I agree it's a preposterous contract, but doesn't this give Seattle some sort of credibility now? I don't see the Ms producing piles of major league ready talent, so maybe it's time to bring in some free agent talent. Cano is in his prime, and Seattle can use him and King Felix as drawing cards now. Sure, years 7-10 are gonna be painful, but if it gets David Price there via trade, then signed long term, I'd call it a necessary evil.

For now, enjoy the preen.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby someguysomewhere » 07 Dec 2013, 11:03

Gregs Kite wrote:I agree it's a preposterous contract, but doesn't this give Seattle some sort of credibility now? I don't see the Ms producing piles of major league ready talent, so maybe it's time to bring in some free agent talent. Cano is in his prime, and Seattle can use him and King Felix as drawing cards now. Sure, years 7-10 are gonna be painful, but if it gets David Price there via trade, then signed long term, I'd call it a necessary evil.

Their young guy are actually decent to ok. I could kind of tolerate this deal if Cano was "the final piece". But he's not. He's signed at the one position the M's have decent depth. They still have pretty much the worst outfield in baseball.

They don't make near the revenue to rely on signing the free agents. Texas and Anaheim make way more in local TV money than they do.

If they trade Taijuan Walker for Price I will lose my shit.

If the team isn't producing enough talent through the system, change the system. Trying to spend with Anaheim and Texas is only going to end one way.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby mj3528 » 07 Dec 2013, 11:41

someguysomewhere wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I agree it's a preposterous contract, but doesn't this give Seattle some sort of credibility now? I don't see the Ms producing piles of major league ready talent, so maybe it's time to bring in some free agent talent. Cano is in his prime, and Seattle can use him and King Felix as drawing cards now. Sure, years 7-10 are gonna be painful, but if it gets David Price there via trade, then signed long term, I'd call it a necessary evil.

Their young guy are actually decent to ok. I could kind of tolerate this deal if Cano was "the final piece". But he's not. He's signed at the one position the M's have decent depth. They still have pretty much the worst outfield in baseball.

They don't make near the revenue to rely on signing the free agents. Texas and Anaheim make way more in local TV money than they do.

If they trade Taijuan Walker for Price I will lose my shit.

If the team isn't producing enough talent through the system, change the system. Trying to spend with Anaheim and Texas is only going to end one way.

I guess this is the end of the Dustin Ackley era.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to MLB