The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Sep 2011, 16:09

Seems like it. And he's very diplomatic about it.

"This is a business move. …Life is about money. People don't believe that, but people are happy after they make money. I have to make money out of somewhere. I'm not a doctor or a lawyer, where you'll have a job for the rest of your life.''
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23769
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby God Shamgod » 27 Sep 2011, 20:39

The Marlins sent one of their better players to AAA because of what he said on twitter and then they hire Ozzie? That will work.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5672
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby Theny » 27 Sep 2011, 20:41

loria is gonna have to just stfu from here on out.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30570
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Apr 2017, 08:11

'sup?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26104
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Apr 2017, 08:13

JichaelDick wrote:'sup?


Is this a preview? Indians don't play the White Sox until tomorrow.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23769
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Apr 2017, 08:15

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:'sup?


Is this a preview? Indians don't play the White Sox until tomorrow.


Shut up, hater.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26104
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Apr 2017, 09:36

JichaelDick wrote:'sup?



Sanooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13068
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Jul 2017, 11:01

'Sup kasko. Finally passed rod's brewers yesterday, will be interesting to see if TE has anything else up his sleeve before the deadline
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7766
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Jul 2017, 11:10

Dr Jeckyll wrote:'Sup kasko. Finally passed rod's brewers yesterday, will be interesting to see if TE has anything else up his sleeve before the deadline


Heard you're making a play for Verlander. Good?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13068
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Jul 2017, 12:00

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:'Sup kasko. Finally passed rod's brewers yesterday, will be interesting to see if TE has anything else up his sleeve before the deadline


Heard you're making a play for Verlander. Good?


was not aware of this. on the surface i don't like it, need to do a deeper dive on this issue
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7766
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby mj3528 » 27 Jul 2017, 12:01

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:'Sup kasko. Finally passed rod's brewers yesterday, will be interesting to see if TE has anything else up his sleeve before the deadline


Heard you're making a play for Verlander. Good?


was not aware of this. on the surface i don't like it, need to do a deeper dive on this issue


umm, why is this in the white sox thread? ok.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9311
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The White Sox - Ozzie's army of idiots

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Jul 2017, 12:23

mj3528 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:'Sup kasko. Finally passed rod's brewers yesterday, will be interesting to see if TE has anything else up his sleeve before the deadline


Heard you're making a play for Verlander. Good?


was not aware of this. on the surface i don't like it, need to do a deeper dive on this issue


umm, why is this in the white sox thread? ok.


I wanted to take the opportunity to rub last night's decisive victory in kasko's face. he's sure going to be furious when he reads that post! :P

Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7766
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Previous

Return to MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests