The Official Milwaukee Brewers Thread

Re: The Official Milwaukee Brewers Thread

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Jul 2017, 09:31

I am loving this gritty, gutty squad which I completely misunderestimated. They're fun! Too bad only one All Star. Anyhoo, hopefully the All-Star Break Champs t shirt keeps me warm as they go to shit and sell off everybody but that jackal Braun at the deadline they don't fall apart down the stretch.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 10 Jul 2017, 09:36

Misunderestimated, huh? I like it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Jul 2017, 11:04

Rodney Farva wrote:I am loving this gritty, gutty squad which I completely misunderestimated. They're fun! Too bad only one All Star. Anyhoo, hopefully the All-Star Break Champs t shirt keeps me warm as they go to shit and sell off everybody but that jackal Braun at the deadline they don't fall apart down the stretch.

I thought they were a year away but they are building nicely. The Cubs still could get their shit together and go on a run in the second half but I am not optimistic at present. Whoever it is better win the division though, the wild card race is already basically over.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jul 2017, 11:43

I'll never forgive the CRU for moving the minor league team from Huntsville to Biloxi. I mean, really...who would leave this

for this

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Jul 2017, 12:06

JichaelDick wrote:Image

That looks pretty fucking sweet for a minor league stadium.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Rodney Farva » 24 Jul 2017, 22:47

jesus tittyfucking christ have they stumbled out of the gate. going to see them this week in DC, hope they don't blow.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Jul 2017, 08:21

Rodney Farva wrote:jesus tittyfucking christ have they stumbled out of the gate. going to see them this week in DC, hope they don't blow.

have i mentioned how much i love Farva's reverse-bacon fandom?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Jul 2017, 09:34

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:jesus tittyfucking christ have they stumbled out of the gate. going to see them this week in DC, hope they don't blow.

Ditto. Out of all the weird alignments that have been presented here, I never got Farv's Brew love. I know you've explained it before Rod, but still.....the Brewers?

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mj3528 » 25 Jul 2017, 09:35

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Ditto. Out of all the weird alignments that have been presented here, I never got Farv's Brew love. I know you've explained it before Rod, but still.....the Brewers?

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers one is an odd on too. People in Tampa don't even like the Bucs.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Jul 2017, 09:42

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers one is an odd on too. People in Tampa don't even like the Bucs.

that's what im saying, the bucs, the brewers, ivy league football...if you're pathetic, Rod is IN
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 25 Jul 2017, 09:49

SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

that's what im saying, the bucs, the brewers, ivy league football...if you're pathetic, Rod is IN

I don't think that "pathetic" is enough, you also have to be ignored by common society.

Like, Farv wasn't with the Cubs or Browns or other "loveable losers"; he takes in the neglected downtrodden. Teams that people completely forget about during their Sporcle quizzes.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Jul 2017, 09:58

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

I don't think that "pathetic" is enough, you also have to be ignored by common society.

Like, Farv wasn't with the Cubs or Browns or other "loveable losers"; he takes in the neglected downtrodden. Teams that people completely forget about during their Sporcle quizzes.

point of order, the browns are not lovable, but i agree with your sentiment. Farv is a hipster sprots fan. When Jameis takes Tampa to the super bowl this year or next he will finally have to make a difficult decision
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Jul 2017, 10:00

SouthernYokel wrote:point of order, the browns are not lovable

You lost me here. Nothing is more lovable that an inept sports team in a horrible city with an inept, criminal owner.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 25 Jul 2017, 12:56

Farv was a big fan of Sixto Lezcano, I think.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Jul 2017, 12:59

Always struck me as a Pat Listach guy.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to MLB