The Official Milwaukee Brewers Thread

Re: The Official Milwaukee Brewers Thread

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Sep 2017, 22:46

Rodney Farva wrote:woo, great win in a pitchers' duel over washington. solo HR in the first from former mets star neil walker the only run. jimmy nelson was on fire, 11K in 7 innings, set up man (kid named Hader - absolutely filthy stuff) strikes out the side in a perfect 8th and closer Knebel strikes out the side in the 9th with only a harmless walk. both relievers were throwing 98 with the heater and nasty curveballs. would be really nice if they can hang around, though i'm not counting on it.

They've hung around a hell of a lot more than I expected them to. Thought they were a year away, and then when the Cardinals caught up to them, thought they were done as well, but they've been hanging very tough and actually have a decent amount of space between them and St. Louis.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Sep 2017, 09:27

three out four from the nationals (great series, fun games, etc etc), within half game of the wild car, aaaaaaannnnddddd................ lose two in a row to get swept by the stinky poo reds. ack.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 Sep 2017, 15:15

On a 9-2 run and one out of the wild card. Bonerjam '17. Surely there's no way a hyuge collapse happens down the stretch.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Previous

Return to MLB