4 months and counting...your Chicago Cubs

Re: 2 days and counting...your Chicago Cubs

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Nov 2016, 14:42

Rodney Farva wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Now that Gawker doesn't exist, these asshats who were doing political hit pieces on anyone right of Joseph Stalin are now doing the same to you, the average sports fan.

Peter Thiel is a gay man voting for Trump who is rumored to have approved of apartheid, and he is STILL the hero of the whole Gawker mess. Only problem I've got is he didn't go far enough. SHOULD have burned the whole empire to the damn ground, IMO.

ETA: I'm also fine with unions. Because why the hell not?

Getting awfully worked up there

:19:
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Re: 2 days and counting...your Chicago Cubs

Postby BigJohnStudd » 05 Nov 2016, 23:24

Prez wrote:Will the title of this thread be updated daily? I hope so.

:gay:
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Re: 4 days and counting...your Chicago Cubs

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Nov 2016, 08:13

You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Re: Several days and counting...your Chicago Cubs

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Nov 2016, 09:55

Hmm, Kris.

I don't want to be shallow, but...

I mean, I'm sure she's a lovely young woman.

In case you want to buy the lovely couple something nice, though:
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/ ... 29&pwsurl=
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 08 Nov 2016, 09:58

He could certainly do better, but we all WOULD.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Nov 2016, 10:00

my wife thought he was the cute guy on the team until he took his hat off and he had a lot of acne on his forehead. it doesn't matter because he's a rich baseball player, but still.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Nov 2016, 16:19

Jake Arrieta upset some people with a tweet. As usual, I thought Big Cat had a good response:
http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/p ... or-canada/
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goose » 10 Nov 2016, 08:35

Speaking of the Cubbies and politics, I have a question for resident Cubs fan and self-admitted SJW Dong. My apologies if this is a Rumsfeld that showed up in the shout box and disappeared, but I have a Sophie's Choice question for you.

If you could, would you trade the Cubs' 2016 WS win for a HRC win over Trump? Please show your work.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Nov 2016, 08:57

Goose wrote:Speaking of the Cubbies and politics, I have a question for resident Cubs fan and self-admitted SJW Dong. My apologies if this is a Rumsfeld that showed up in the shout box and disappeared, but I have a Sophie's Choice question for you.

If you could, would you trade the Cubs' 2016 WS win for a HRC win over Trump? Please show your work.

there is so little difference between HRC and Trump in the big picture that anyone who wouldn't take the Cubs win is a dipshit.

(if i still have internet from my smoking crater in 2018, i will edit this post to reflect)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Nov 2016, 09:15

SouthernYokel wrote:
Goose wrote:Speaking of the Cubbies and politics, I have a question for resident Cubs fan and self-admitted SJW Dong. My apologies if this is a Rumsfeld that showed up in the shout box and disappeared, but I have a Sophie's Choice question for you.

there is so little difference between HRC and Trump in the big picture that anyone who wouldn't take the Cubs win is a dipshit.

(if i still have internet from my smoking crater in 2018, i will edit this post to reflect)

I disagree with this pretty strongly but no, I wouldn't trade it for a HRC win.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Prez » 10 Nov 2016, 09:16

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Selfish!
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Nov 2016, 09:19

Prez wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Selfish!

Very.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Re: Weeks-ish and counting...your Chicago Cubs

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 10 Nov 2016, 09:32

White privilege.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby TheWolf » 10 Nov 2016, 21:39

Briandong79 wrote:
Prez wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Selfish!

Very.

That doesn't seem very SJW-y of you. What say you, Gregs Kite?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Re: Weeks-ish and counting...your Chicago Cubs

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Nov 2016, 19:48

Nothing. Give everyone a trophy. Everything's wonderful.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to MLB