Cleveland Indians

Re: Cleveland Indians

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Oct 2017, 17:26

Yankee fans ain't Cub fans, man.

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby ctz31 » 13 Oct 2017, 17:49

mj3528 wrote:Not just the team, but a Tribe fan took the L Wednesday night. CTZ, do you know this gentleman?

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/10/yankees_fan_accused_of_knockin.html#incart_river_home

A New York Yankees fan knocked an Indians fan unconscious during a brawl Wednesday outside Progressive Field following Cleveland's loss in game 5 of the American League Division Series.

Joseph Luchese, 36, of Niagara Falls is charged with felonious assault, a second-degree felony. He is being held in the city jail and is awaiting his first court appearance.

seems like the Indians fan might have been the chode and should just take the L:

Surveillance video showed the Strongsville man try to punch the Niagara Falls man first. The punch missed, according to police reports. The Niagara Falls man then landed his punch, police reports say.

Oops.

Ha I do in fact know him. Well. Score one for the good guys.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 13 Oct 2017, 18:41

How well are we talking here? Is he your adultery weed dealer? The fag who cost you the boach chip? Mr. 9.5 himself?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 13 Oct 2017, 19:04

TheWolf wrote:How well are we talking here? Is he your adultery weed dealer? The fag who cost you the boach chip? Mr. 9.5 himself?

Going with restaurant owner or volunteer hero.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 13 Oct 2017, 19:22

chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:How well are we talking here? Is he your adultery weed dealer? The fag who cost you the boach chip? Mr. 9.5 himself?

Grew up w him. Played little league w him and his fam. Coached his little cousin in LL. Bowled in a league at his families bowling alley. Played softball against him for years which I just mentioned a story he was in to boach guys last night. Cucked his little brother w his hot ass girlfriend almost 20 years ago. White is working out w his current girlfriend Sunday morn. I've sent that article to at least 10 people.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby bosux » 13 Oct 2017, 20:53

ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Grew up w him. Played little league w him and his fam. Coached his little cousin in LL. Bowled in a league at his families bowling alley. Played softball against him for years which I just mentioned a story he was in to boach guys last night. Cucked his little brother w his hot ass girlfriend almost 20 years ago. White is working out w his current girlfriend Sunday morn. I've sent that article to at least 10 people.

what's your take on this fella? is he one to start shit??
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby mj3528 » 13 Oct 2017, 21:42

bosux wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Glad I brought that story to your attention. Good stuff
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby ctz31 » 13 Oct 2017, 21:56

bosux wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:

Yea he's a dumbass. Quiet dude. Probably 80 IQ. Mj: white was like "how did you find that?" I was like "uh I read about stuff in Cleveland all the time. Just seen it random" she was at chilis w joce who already knew about it. Dude is still in jail. Seems excessive
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Oct 2017, 22:44

Guy kinda looks like ctz.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Oct 2017, 06:19

2nd degree felony plus not being from there = bond being pretty damn high, I imagine.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mister bacon » 17 Oct 2017, 15:09

he looks like ball if ball wore a piece.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby mj3528 » 14 Dec 2017, 16:57

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 am nova mj# - mlb thread, and give us a rundownn on what the Tribe needs to do this offseason

The Tribe needs to fortify its bullpen for this year and next. As conflicted I was about him, I fear that we will miss Bryan Shaw in that 7th/8th inning role. It would have been nice to re-sign Joe Smith. I thought they had a chance at him. I am not confident that Zach McAllister, Otero and internal options can be an effective bridge to Miller and Allen.

Which brings up the next problem. Both Allen and Miller are free agents after next year. In 2 seasons the bullpen can go from being the Tribe's biggest strength to its biggest weakness.

They also have to try and make decisions and/or find positions for Michael Brantley and Jason Kipnis. They picked up Brantley's option, but it is uncertain whether he can play the OF. I guess they will stick him in LF, and not try him at 1b.

I really like Kipnis, but he has always been overrated and he might realistically be done, or only be able to play well below his contract value. I think they want to trade him, but will be trading him very low. He cannot play CF, although I appreciate his effort to try in the post-season last year.

I assume the Tribe is losing Santana and Bruce. If that is the case, they need a 1b and RF. It appears they are trying to trade some of their starting pitching to fill those needs which I am fine with. Trading Dannys Salazar for a power hitting 1b or RF would be fine with me although it is not without risks.

The Indians should be good next year, but need a few moves to make them legitimate world series contenders next year, and hopefully for a few seasons beyond.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Previous

Return to MLB