Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Barves

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Mar 2017, 13:02

mister bacon wrote:bitch

ARE YOU CALLING GREG MADDUX A BITCH
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Mar 2017, 13:03

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

he hates anything that shows how sloppy blind and balding white guys can still dominate minorities in an athletic competition
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 27 Mar 2017, 13:06

SouthernYokel wrote:

he hates anything that shows how sloppy blind and balding white guys can still dominate minorities in an athletic competition

that post was made at 11:56pm on March 17th.

... and i stand by it.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby mj3528 » 27 Mar 2017, 13:09

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

... and i stand by it.

We know. Your history of defending completely illogical positions with a near impossible ferocity is well documented on the board. No one questions that.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 27 Mar 2017, 13:10

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

... and i stand by it.

Greg Maddux could bring your wife to orgasm with an 87mph split fingered fastball as she sat next to you in the upper deck and there's not a damn thing you could do about it. That's how good he was.

Who's the bitch now?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mister bacon » 27 Mar 2017, 13:22

the cheese wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

... and i stand by it.

Greg Maddux could bring your wife to orgasm with an 87mph split fingered fastball as she sat next to you in the upper deck and there's not a damn thing you could do about it. That's how good he was.

Who's the bitch now?

you for assuming she wouldn't already blowing me because what else is there to do at a goddamn baseball game?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Mar 2017, 13:29

mister bacon wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

... and i stand by it.

Who's the bitch now?

you for assuming she wouldn't already blowing me because what else is there to do at a goddamn baseball game?

what, he's going to be throwing the orgasm fastball during the 30 seconds your wife is able to fit your hog in her mouth without needing a stretch break
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 27 Mar 2017, 13:30

mister bacon wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

... and i stand by it.

Who's the bitch now?

either you or her would waive off the blowing, because as you told us last week your cock is too big for either party to enjoy that experience.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Mar 2017, 13:32

When they played together on the Cubs, Mark Grace once noticed Maddux walking around the pitching mound in a very strained, uncomfortable manner. Fearing his teammate was hurt, Grace approached the mound, only to find Maddux in an state of obvious physical excitement, the kind normally reserved for passionate endeavors.

“Man, you really do love to pitch,” Grace marveled.

Story about Greg Maddux, keep me anonymous – when he signed late in his career with the padres he wasn’t working out or running as much.. Because he’s fucking Greg Maddux – the GM told him to set a better example for the younger guys and to get into atleast decent shape to pitch. The next day he beat everyone to the ballpark early in the morning. He took a treadmill and moved it right behind the doors to enter the facility. He started running on it fully naked – junk flying everywhere telling everyone who came in, including people who worked at the spring training complex he was trying to get in better shape per the big boys upstairs.

"But," Verducci writes, "he is even better at analyzing hitters — so good that four times this year, while seated next to Smoltz in the dugout, he has warned, ‘This guy's going to hit a foul ball in here.' Three of those times a foul came screeching into the dugout."

Maddux is awesome.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Mar 2017, 13:35

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

... and i stand by it.

mister bacon- have you posted about manu ginobli before? he cool bc not really dominant, or falls in the same category as Maddux? TYIA
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby the cheese » 27 Mar 2017, 13:45

When they played together on the Cubs, Mark Grace once noticed Maddux walking around the pitching mound in a very strained, uncomfortable manner. Fearing his teammate was hurt, Grace approached the mound, only to find Maddux in an state of obvious physical excitement, the kind normally reserved for passionate endeavors.

“Man, you really do love to pitch,” Grace marveled.

Story about Greg Maddux, keep me anonymous – when he signed late in his career with the padres he wasn’t working out or running as much.. Because he’s fucking Greg Maddux – the GM told him to set a better example for the younger guys and to get into atleast decent shape to pitch. The next day he beat everyone to the ballpark early in the morning. He took a treadmill and moved it right behind the doors to enter the facility. He started running on it fully naked – junk flying everywhere telling everyone who came in, including people who worked at the spring training complex he was trying to get in better shape per the big boys upstairs.

"But," Verducci writes, "he is even better at analyzing hitters — so good that four times this year, while seated next to Smoltz in the dugout, he has warned, ‘This guy's going to hit a foul ball in here.' Three of those times a foul came screeching into the dugout."

Maddux is awesome.

Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TVF wannabe » 27 Mar 2017, 14:12

Greg Maddux owned the Mets like no one else. 61 pitches 7 innings and he'd sit down for the day.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby JT99 » 27 Mar 2017, 19:12

mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

... and i stand by it.

We know. Your history of defending completely illogical positions with a near impossible ferocity is well documented on the board. No one questions that.

When it comes to Alabama running backs or, quite frankly, most things football, bacon has a keen mind. He's reads baseball at a first grade level, doe.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Dthefritz » 27 Mar 2017, 19:31

JT99 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

... and i stand by it.

When it comes to Alabama running backs or, quite frankly, most things football, bacon has a keen mind. He's reads baseball at a first grade level, doe.

I understand the hesitance, believe me, but sometimes you have to put aside the annoyingness of somebody being a shitty MAWG sportswriter's wet dream and realize that they're ALL THE OWNZ. Tim Duncan Corollary if you will.

That being said, while Maddux's junk may have been flying in the wind during that San Diego prank, his balls remain in a jar next to the 1996 and 1998 Commissioners' Trophies. Come get em!
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Mar 2017, 20:19

I didn't know Maddux pitched for the 1998 Padres.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to MLB