Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Barves

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Dec 2015, 10:52

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:word on the internets is that the barves fleeced arizona for shelby miller. okay.


if they got 2 nickels they fleeced arizona.


Word around the campfire is that Miller is a Grade A cunt. Can you Barves sisters give us examples?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24168
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Dec 2015, 10:53

Dude is 25 and had an ERA a tick over 3 last year. I'd say he's good.

That being said, they got a huge haul, good for him. Apparently when the Cubs came calling, the Braves asked for Kris Bryant :lol:
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31303
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Dec 2015, 11:05

Briandong79 wrote:Dude is 25 and had an ERA a tick over 3 last year. I'd say he's good.

That being said, they got a huge haul, good for him. Apparently when the Cubs came calling, the Braves asked for Kris Bryant :lol:


that was supposed to be more of a comment on the braves firesale than miller.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30150
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Dec 2015, 13:13

They got Shelby Miller? That's insane, imo.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31279
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Dec 2015, 13:47

Apparently, a holiday basket should be sent to the Marlins. Their demands for Jose Fernandez warmed up Arizona to giving away these guys and the barves were in and out like thieves in the night
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12686
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Dec 2015, 13:53

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Apparently, a holiday basket should be sent to the Marlins. Their demands for Jose Fernandez warmed up Arizona to giving away these guys and the barves were in and out like thieves in the night


Haha yes!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31279
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby Theny » 09 Dec 2015, 14:06

I wonder if Arizona offered that deal to the Marlins. They must have.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30681
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Dec 2015, 14:10

Theny wrote:I wonder if Arizona offered that deal to the Marlins. They must have.


I find it hard to believe a well run organization like the Marlins is being outrageous with their demands for Fernandez.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24168
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby Theny » 09 Dec 2015, 14:12

Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:I wonder if Arizona offered that deal to the Marlins. They must have.


I find it hard to believe a well run organization like the Marlins is being outrageous with their demands for Fernandez.


They have control of him for 3 more years, might as well be crazy about it.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30681
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby ctz31 » 10 Dec 2015, 10:14

Jose has one more chance before I drop the brow injury prone for life label on him.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 9921
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Dec 2015, 10:37

ctz31 wrote:Jose has one more chance before I drop the brow injury prone gronk brittle for life label on him.

fixed it /bacon
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12686
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Mar 2016, 13:07

This is........The Punisher:

Image

Rib meat slathered in Monster energy drink-infused BBQ sauce.

WOULD, and so would you.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24168
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby Goose » 22 Mar 2016, 13:54

Gregs Kite wrote:This is........The Punisher:

Image

Rib meat slathered in Monster energy drink-infused BBQ sauce.

WOULD, and so would you.


I think I'd have to eat that while sitting on the toilet and watching Idiocracy.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3744
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Mar 2016, 13:57

they burned a script A onto the bun. That's interesting. Sure, i'd give that a whirl. The extra caffeine would definitely rocket that sando right through the system.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30150
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...the Ba

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Apr 2016, 13:10

Ha, Frenchy walked in his first AB back, probably his last one ever

0-162 on the table baby!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12686
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

PreviousNext

Return to MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest