The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby mj3528 » 24 Apr 2017, 15:03

chrisco wrote:I'm going to toss out a taek. I feel like the White Sox have an underrated history in logos and unis.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_b ... White_Sox/

I like when they do the current SOX logo in white on a black background. For a second I thought that was the jacket the security guy was wearing and not a jacket that says Security.

Good talk.

Maybe, except for this:

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Apr 2017, 15:37

Got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby jman » 25 Apr 2017, 13:14

mj3528 wrote:This guy liked the white sox win yesterday:

dude needs to step up his game if he wants to get into the pantheon of White Sox fan goonery...

Also this, just because fuck the White Sox

jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 25 Apr 2017, 13:22

chrisco wrote:I'm going to toss out a taek. I feel like the White Sox have an underrated history in logos and unis.

I like when they do the current SOX logo in white on a black background. For a second I thought that was the jacket the security guy was wearing and not a jacket that says Security.

Good talk.

they should never change their current hat because it can't be improved on. The Raiders of baseball.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Apr 2017, 14:21

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Good talk.

they should never change their current hat because it can't be improved on. The Raiders of baseball.

Agreed.

I also think the LA Kings should go back to the Gretzky era uniforms. Arent they purple now? I mean come on.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Apr 2017, 14:28

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Good talk.

Agreed.

I also think the LA Kings should go back to the Gretzky era uniforms. Arent they purple now? I mean come on.

Purple is the color of royalty. Or that's what my people tell me.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 25 Apr 2017, 14:30

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Good talk.

Agreed.

Did they tell you that when you were picking out bridesmaids' dresses for your upcoming nuptials?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Apr 2017, 14:31

TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Good talk.

Agreed.

Did they tell you that when you were picking out bridesmaids' dresses for your upcoming nuptials?

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to MLB