The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby mj3528 » 24 Apr 2017, 15:03

chrisco wrote:I'm going to toss out a taek. I feel like the White Sox have an underrated history in logos and unis.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_b ... White_Sox/

I like when they do the current SOX logo in white on a black background. For a second I thought that was the jacket the security guy was wearing and not a jacket that says Security.

Good talk.


Maybe, except for this:

Image
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8439
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Apr 2017, 15:37

Got my chrome to the side of his White Sox hat.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29393
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby jman » 25 Apr 2017, 13:14

mj3528 wrote:This guy liked the white sox win yesterday:

Image


dude needs to step up his game if he wants to get into the pantheon of White Sox fan goonery...

Image

Also this, just because fuck the White Sox

Image
User avatar
jman
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 560
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 25 Apr 2017, 13:22

chrisco wrote:I'm going to toss out a taek. I feel like the White Sox have an underrated history in logos and unis.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_b ... White_Sox/

I like when they do the current SOX logo in white on a black background. For a second I thought that was the jacket the security guy was wearing and not a jacket that says Security.

Good talk.


they should never change their current hat because it can't be improved on. The Raiders of baseball.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 7315
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Apr 2017, 14:21

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
chrisco wrote:I'm going to toss out a taek. I feel like the White Sox have an underrated history in logos and unis.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_b ... White_Sox/

I like when they do the current SOX logo in white on a black background. For a second I thought that was the jacket the security guy was wearing and not a jacket that says Security.

Good talk.


they should never change their current hat because it can't be improved on. The Raiders of baseball.


Agreed.

I also think the LA Kings should go back to the Gretzky era uniforms. Arent they purple now? I mean come on.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29393
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Apr 2017, 14:28

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
chrisco wrote:I'm going to toss out a taek. I feel like the White Sox have an underrated history in logos and unis.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_b ... White_Sox/

I like when they do the current SOX logo in white on a black background. For a second I thought that was the jacket the security guy was wearing and not a jacket that says Security.

Good talk.


they should never change their current hat because it can't be improved on. The Raiders of baseball.


Agreed.

I also think the LA Kings should go back to the Gretzky era uniforms. Arent they purple now? I mean come on.

Purple is the color of royalty. Or that's what my people tell me.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13669
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby TheWolf » 25 Apr 2017, 14:30

CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
chrisco wrote:I'm going to toss out a taek. I feel like the White Sox have an underrated history in logos and unis.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_b ... White_Sox/

I like when they do the current SOX logo in white on a black background. For a second I thought that was the jacket the security guy was wearing and not a jacket that says Security.

Good talk.


they should never change their current hat because it can't be improved on. The Raiders of baseball.


Agreed.

I also think the LA Kings should go back to the Gretzky era uniforms. Arent they purple now? I mean come on.

Purple is the color of royalty. Or that's what my people tell me.


Did they tell you that when you were picking out bridesmaids' dresses for your upcoming nuptials?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16483
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Apr 2017, 14:31

TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
chrisco wrote:I'm going to toss out a taek. I feel like the White Sox have an underrated history in logos and unis.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_b ... White_Sox/

I like when they do the current SOX logo in white on a black background. For a second I thought that was the jacket the security guy was wearing and not a jacket that says Security.

Good talk.


they should never change their current hat because it can't be improved on. The Raiders of baseball.


Agreed.

I also think the LA Kings should go back to the Gretzky era uniforms. Arent they purple now? I mean come on.

Purple is the color of royalty. Or that's what my people tell me.


Did they tell you that when you were picking out bridesmaids' dresses for your upcoming nuptials?

Image
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13669
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Previous

Return to MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests