The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 10:58

mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:I understand that this is a story but he's 36 and at the tail end of a meh career (lifetime .260 hitter). He's made $72 million. Whatever.

But he has $13 million of guaranteed money that he left on the table. That is insane.

I understand that. I'm just saying that he has already earned close to $72 million. Unless he's supporting a posse and drinking high end champagne in strip clubs, he'll do fine.

It's $13 million dollars prez. Thirteen. Million. Buckaroos.

As Barkley said about gambling losses: I am rich, but when I lose $5,000 it is still $5,000.

I agree with both of you. It's a LOT of cash (especially to guys like us). But he's a family man who has probably invested smartly and don't forget about any endorsement money he has made. #familyfirst
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Theny » 17 Mar 2016, 11:03

Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:I understand that this is a story but he's 36 and at the tail end of a meh career (lifetime .260 hitter). He's made $72 million. Whatever.

But he has $13 million of guaranteed money that he left on the table. That is insane.

I understand that. I'm just saying that he has already earned close to $72 million. Unless he's supporting a posse and drinking high end champagne in strip clubs, he'll do fine.

As Barkley said about gambling losses: I am rich, but when I lose $5,000 it is still $5,000.

I agree with both of you. It's a LOT of cash (especially to guys like us). But he's a family man who has probably invested smartly and don't forget about any endorsement money he has made. #familyfirst

Ah yes, all those LaRoche endorsements. :)
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 17 Mar 2016, 11:09

It's all just couch change for prez who can afford new cars and to go jet setting to Hawaii whenever he wants!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 11:10

Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Don't most pro athletes get some endorsements, maybe local home town car dealers etc. I'm just saying that he doesn't need the money obviously. Would I retire with $13 mil on the table? Hell no.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby chrisco » 17 Mar 2016, 11:12

Prez wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Don't most pro athletes get some endorsements, maybe local home town car dealers etc. I'm just saying that he doesn't need the money obviously. Would I retire with $13 mil on the table? Hell no.

Weren't you idiots all saying you would quit your job if you won an $8 million share in the lotto?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Mar 2016, 11:16

chrisco wrote:
Prez wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Weren't you idiots all saying you would quit your job if you won an $8 million share in the lotto?

I wouldn't quit my job, but I would definitely buy a shit load of nerhu jackets.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 17 Mar 2016, 11:20

Gregs Kite wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Prez wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

I wouldn't quit my job, but I would definitely buy a shit load of nerhu jackets.

But you only need one good one!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Mar 2016, 11:25

When his dad is on his dying bed, completely broke, his son is probably going to be a bit rueful that he didn't just stay home for a few days when he was 14.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 17 Mar 2016, 11:33

Briandong79 wrote:When his dad is on his dying bed, completely broke, his son is probably going to be a bit rueful that he didn't just stay home for a few days when he was 14.

:lol: congrats.

Anyone else who uses "rueful" in a post this week gets extra credit.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Jul 2016, 23:15

Chris Sale is legit psychotic, right? Like, mentally ill.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Jul 2016, 06:50

JichaelDick wrote:Chris Sale is legit psychotic, right? Like, mentally ill.

Ehhhh, to be fair he isn't any not worse than other highly talented ace pitchers who don't not want to ensure every minute detail of every single start is up to their standards or they simply "can't even".
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 24 Jul 2016, 09:20

I actually think those unis are pretty sweet
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Jul 2016, 09:42

Theny wrote:I actually think those unis are pretty sweet

What
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Theny » 24 Jul 2016, 09:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Theny wrote:I actually think those unis are pretty sweet

What

He was sent home and scratched from his start for cutting up these throwback unis. I had to look it up too.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby bosux » 24 Jul 2016, 10:12

They need the shorts to complete the look.
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

PreviousNext

Return to MLB