The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 06 Aug 2014, 08:40

User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17941
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Aug 2014, 11:51

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30249
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby CourtesyFlush » 11 May 2015, 07:58

I see my boy Carlos Rodon got the W in his first major league start on Saturday. I'll be keeping my eye on him.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13985
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 08:10

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9930
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Mar 2016, 08:16



This was a HUGE scuttlebutt on the interwebs yesterday, with lots of players siding with LaRoche and using #FamilyFirst and all that happy horseshit. But let's be honest. Having a kid around the workplace is fine and cute a couple times, but this kid was apparently there every fucking day. How are these dudes supposed to shoot the shit about their road beef and talk to their steroid dealers with little snot-nosed punks all up in their shit all the time?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22044
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 08:31

Gregs Kite wrote:


This was a HUGE scuttlebutt on the interwebs yesterday, with lots of players siding with LaRoche and using #FamilyFirst and all that happy horseshit. But let's be honest. Having a kid around the workplace is fine and cute a couple times, but this kid was apparently there every fucking day. How are these dudes supposed to shoot the shit about their road beef and talk to their steroid dealers with little snot-nosed punks all up in their shit all the time?


Exactly.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9930
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Mar 2016, 08:34

Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:


This was a HUGE scuttlebutt on the interwebs yesterday, with lots of players siding with LaRoche and using #FamilyFirst and all that happy horseshit. But let's be honest. Having a kid around the workplace is fine and cute a couple times, but this kid was apparently there every fucking day. How are these dudes supposed to shoot the shit about their road beef and talk to their steroid dealers with little snot-nosed punks all up in their shit all the time?


Exactly.


Ken Williams' side seemed pretty reasonable, basically "Look, we like your kid, but we can't have him here every single day, so there's got to be a compromise number somewhere" and LaRoche's response was "Nope, retired."

Shouldn't that kid be in school anyhow? Baseball players are low-key the stupidest professional athletes though, so I shouldn't be surprised.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30249
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Mar 2016, 08:56

I mean....

Image
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22044
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Mar 2016, 10:06

Briandong79 wrote:Baseball players are low-key the stupidest professional athletes though, so I shouldn't be surprised.


adam laroche is one of the dumbest among the dumb baseball players too. he has ADHD that is so bad he zones out during games.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29040
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2016, 10:09

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Baseball players are low-key the stupidest professional athletes though, so I shouldn't be surprised.


adam laroche is one of the dumbest among the dumb baseball players too. he has ADHD that is so bad he zones out during games.


Wasn't that the reason he left Atlanta in the first place, that Bobby Cox couldn't deal with him zoning out and costing the Braves pretty much all the time?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25463
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 10:15

I understand that this is a story but he's 36 and at the tail end of a meh career (lifetime .260 hitter). He's made $72 million. Whatever.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9930
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby mj3528 » 17 Mar 2016, 10:20

Prez wrote:I understand that this is a story but he's 36 and at the tail end of a meh career (lifetime .260 hitter). He's made $72 million. Whatever.


But he has $13 million of guaranteed money that he left on the table. That is insane.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8729
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 10:23

mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:I understand that this is a story but he's 36 and at the tail end of a meh career (lifetime .260 hitter). He's made $72 million. Whatever.


But he has $13 million of guaranteed money that he left on the table. That is insane.


I understand that. I'm just saying that he has already earned close to $72 million. Unless he's supporting a posse and drinking high end champagne in strip clubs, he'll do fine.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9930
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby Theny » 17 Mar 2016, 10:51

Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:I understand that this is a story but he's 36 and at the tail end of a meh career (lifetime .260 hitter). He's made $72 million. Whatever.


But he has $13 million of guaranteed money that he left on the table. That is insane.


I understand that. I'm just saying that he has already earned close to $72 million. Unless he's supporting a posse and drinking high end champagne in strip clubs, he'll do fine.


It's $13 million dollars prez. Thirteen. Million. Buckaroos.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30219
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: The Official Chicago White Sox suck forum

Postby mj3528 » 17 Mar 2016, 10:53

Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:I understand that this is a story but he's 36 and at the tail end of a meh career (lifetime .260 hitter). He's made $72 million. Whatever.


But he has $13 million of guaranteed money that he left on the table. That is insane.


I understand that. I'm just saying that he has already earned close to $72 million. Unless he's supporting a posse and drinking high end champagne in strip clubs, he'll do fine.


It's $13 million dollars prez. Thirteen. Million. Buckaroos.


As Barkley said about gambling losses: I am rich, but when I lose $5,000 it is still $5,000.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8729
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

PreviousNext

Return to MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests