Just Teh Rayz

Re: Just Teh Rayz

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Feb 2017, 13:44

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24995
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Just Teh Rayz

Postby Goose » 20 Dec 2017, 15:13

Longo traded to Giants for spare parts.

Chris Archer should probably start packing.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3986
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Just Teh Rayz

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Dec 2017, 16:03

Goose wrote:Longo traded to Giants for spare parts.

Chris Archer should probably start packing.


That Arroyo kid is considered a pretty high end prospect but yeah the rest is just fodder.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31615
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Just Teh Rayz

Postby TheWolf » 20 Dec 2017, 18:04

Briandong79 wrote:
Goose wrote:Longo traded to Giants for spare parts.

Chris Archer should probably start packing.


That Arroyo kid is considered a pretty high end prospect but yeah the rest is just fodder.


Any relation to Bronson?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19971
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Just Teh Rayz

Postby chrisco » 20 Dec 2017, 18:16

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Goose wrote:Longo traded to Giants for spare parts.

Chris Archer should probably start packing.


That Arroyo kid is considered a pretty high end prospect but yeah the rest is just fodder.


Any relation to Bronson?

Is the word big enough for two red headed Bronson's that embrace black culture?

Image

Image
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12767
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Just Teh Rayz

Postby TheWolf » 20 Dec 2017, 18:24

chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Goose wrote:Longo traded to Giants for spare parts.

Chris Archer should probably start packing.


That Arroyo kid is considered a pretty high end prospect but yeah the rest is just fodder.


Any relation to Bronson?

Is the word big enough for two red headed Bronson's that embrace black culture?

Image

Image


I know who that other guy is. :^o
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19971
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Just Teh Rayz

Postby nerf66 » 23 Dec 2017, 12:09

TheWolf wrote:
chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Goose wrote:Longo traded to Giants for spare parts.

Chris Archer should probably start packing.


That Arroyo kid is considered a pretty high end prospect but yeah the rest is just fodder.


Any relation to Bronson?

Is the word big enough for two red headed Bronson's that embrace black culture?

Image

Image


I know who that other guy is. :^o


Google “Fuck, That’s Delicious”
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 4000
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Re: Just Teh Rayz

Postby God Shamgod » Yesterday, 19:29

Colonel of the motherfuckin tank
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Previous

Return to MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest