Just Teh Rayz

Just Teh Rayz

Postby thedudeabides » 12 Aug 2005, 16:40

............I got nothing....I just wanted to start a useless thread......
Who wants to help me incite a liberal democratic revolution in Iran?....anyone.....anyone at all?
thedudeabides
OG's sponsor

Postby fatty » 12 Aug 2005, 17:11

This seems like the right thread to mention that Sweet Lou has the most awesome hairdo of all MLB managers. Does he still go in for the highlight thing? We should send him a case of manic panic and he can dye it a new color after every game...
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Location: velvet bob ross knows not the physical limits of "location"

Postby mister bacon » 13 Aug 2005, 02:39

Oh this thread is here so Bo can explain to us daily how if he was the manager of the Devil Rays they would win 100 games a season because he's that much smarter than Lou Pinella... despite him having won a world series.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Magnum » 13 Aug 2005, 12:24

fatty wrote:This seems like the right thread to mention that Sweet Lou has the most awesome hairdo of all MLB managers. Does he still go in for the highlight thing? We should send him a case of manic panic and he can dye it a new color after every game...

this is for you, fatty
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby mister bacon » 13 Aug 2005, 12:56

Mags, that is a brilliant site. Its now bookmarked.

Although this brings out one of my pet peeves. Why is it that whenever a black person uses proper english people always compliment him on being "well spoken"? Of course Greg Gumbel is well spoken! He's a college graduate and a goddamn TV anchor!! What the fuck do you expect him to sound like goddamn JJ from good times?

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby fatty » 13 Aug 2005, 17:01

Magnum wrote:
fatty wrote:This seems like the right thread to mention that Sweet Lou has the most awesome hairdo of all MLB managers. Does he still go in for the highlight thing? We should send him a case of manic panic and he can dye it a new color after every game...

this is for you, fatty

At the risk of sounding completely awkward, I love you.

Dan Marino might possibly have the thickest head of hair of any man his age. Curly and unstyled, this CBS anchor and hall of fame QB's hair continues to impress. Although we do miss the Fro that Marino had in the mid 80's, we here at Sportshair must give credit where credit is due.

That actually made me laugh so hard, I cried a little.
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby thedudeabides » 13 Aug 2005, 22:36

DevilDogs are starting to round into form for a September run......9-2 drubbing of the might Injuns tonight....5 HRs......The Dogs are for real!!!
Who wants to help me incite a liberal democratic revolution in Iran?....anyone.....anyone at all?
thedudeabides
OG's sponsor

Postby fatty » 13 Aug 2005, 22:40

thedudeabides wrote:DevilDogs are starting to round into form for a September run......9-2 drubbing of the might Injuns tonight....5 HRs......The Dogs are for real!!!

Don't get excited, three of the five HRs were hurricane-aided.
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Freddy Fernandez » 14 Aug 2005, 11:50

mister bacon wrote:Mags, that is a brilliant site. Its now bookmarked.

Although this brings out one of my pet peeves. Why is it that whenever a black person uses proper english people always compliment him on being "well spoken"? Of course Greg Gumbel is well spoken! He's a college graduate and a goddamn TV anchor!! What the fuck do you expect him to sound like goddamn JJ from good times?

Great one Bacon. But then again, it was also a great one when Chris Rock used it in his act 4 years ago.

"I'm goin' to be Pres-o-dent."
"What're the best shoe/purse brands for the spring season?" ~jack_daniels
Freddy Fernandez
OG's sponsor

Postby mister bacon » 14 Aug 2005, 11:57

Wow I didn't realize he had said that first Freddy. I randomly just pulled JJ out of thin Air because he was the mose "jive-talkin negro stereotype" i could think of off the cuff. In now way would I like to claim Mr. Rock's joke as my own, I apologize if it came off as such.

But don't worry, the As are still gay.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Beer Goggles » 14 Aug 2005, 11:59

mister bacon wrote:Although this brings out one of my pet peeves. Why is it that whenever a black person uses proper english people always compliment him on being "well spoken"? Of course Greg Gumbel is well spoken! He's a college graduate and a goddamn TV anchor!! What the fuck do you expect him to sound like goddamn JJ from good times?

This topic brings up one of my biggest pet peeves. Whenever a Black dude is "well spoken" he gets labelled as a "sellout." Whenever he talks like JJ he gets labelled "ghetto." A fuckin lose-lose situation. This stuff pisses me off.
Beer Goggles
Rocky Balboa

Postby thedudeabides » 14 Aug 2005, 12:20

So much for the Devil Rays talk.....
thedudeabides
OG's sponsor

Postby mister bacon » 14 Aug 2005, 14:09

Okay fine. Jorge Cantu.. discuss.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Beer Goggles » 14 Aug 2005, 17:39

mister bacon wrote:Okay fine. Jorge Cantu.. discuss.

No way. Cantu is da man. Their pitching staff sucks. They have shitloads of young hitters.
Beer Goggles
Rocky Balboa

Postby mister bacon » 14 Aug 2005, 18:57

What we can't discuss him because he's good?

I didn't know this was the Jorge Cantu sucks thread.. I didn't get that memo.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Next

Return to MLB