Favorite Manny Ramirez Stories, Quotes, Antics, Plays.....

Re: Favorite Manny Ramirez Stories, Quotes, Antics, Plays.....

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 May 2009, 11:04

Briandean79 wrote:My favorite Manny antic was when he got suspended for 50 games by Major League Baseball for failing a drug test.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-man ... 4894.story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hmm, how bout that.
[broken_record]I love how this happens after he leaves Boston. Jesus Christ. [/broken_record].
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 07 May 2009, 11:33

[broken record, part deux]

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Said it before, say it agin': Barry Bonds saved baseball from itself. And frankly, I'm starting to think he knew this would all happen. Is he the Messiah? The one who has come back to lead the pure and noble to the promised land of Vahalla, and leave the the wicked and immoral to rot on this planet? Probably, yeah. It's in revelations, look it up. Fuck, in retrospect, he was practically begging to be caught: Conte, BALCO? Might as well had a sign saying "Bust me and Bust this sport". Not like that shady Clemens, getting needles in the butt from some wannabe in Houston. Manny....just classic. I heart the Lord for giving me days like this.

Think Ortiz was getting some of that?

A-Rod, Clemens, Manny, McGwire....Gee, who investigated them during their historic runs? Did Game of Shadows talk about them, hmm? HMMMMMMM??? EHHHHHHHH? I know, I know....but it's so rare when I can gloat. [/broken record, part deux]
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 07 May 2009, 11:45

MisterTambourineMan wrote:[broken record, part deux]

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Said it before, say it agin': Barry Bonds saved baseball from itself. And frankly, I'm starting to think he knew this would all happen. Is he the Messiah? The one who has come back to lead the pure and noble to the promised land of Vahalla, and leave the the wicked and immoral to rot on this planet? Probably, yeah. It's in revelations, look it up. Fuck, in retrospect, he was practically begging to be caught: Conte, BALCO? Might as well had a sign saying "Bust me and Bust this sport". Not like that shady Clemens, getting needles in the butt from some wannabe in Houston. Manny....just classic. I heart the Lord for giving me days like this.

Think Ortiz was getting some of that?

A-Rod, Clemens, Manny, McGwire....Gee, who investigated them during their historic runs? Did Game of Shadows talk about them, hmm? HMMMMMMM??? EHHHHHHHH? I know, I know....but it's so rare when I can gloat. [/broken record, part deux]

:?:
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Colonel Angus » 07 May 2009, 20:14

What's Wyoming got against Manny?

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby teamdime » 07 May 2009, 20:32

Colonel Angus wrote:What's Wyoming got against Manny?

I'm most curious about the ABC Sign Language window, please tell us more...
jack_daniels: yeah just gonna o the usual tomrrow. go to the gym and then get wasted, maybe get some sex
teamdime
Hope College Alum

Postby Abe Froman » 07 May 2009, 20:43

\:D/
Abe Froman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Colonel Angus » 07 May 2009, 21:15

teamdime wrote:I'm most curious about the ABC Sign Language window, please tell us more...

Some kids site my kid was on.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Prez » 11 May 2009, 20:25

Manny had 2 banned substances in his body at the time of his test, including synthetic testosterone (steroids)

he issued his statement that his suspension had resulted from taking a medication -- not a steroid -- that was prescribed to him by a physician. Technically, that was true, but it was hardly the complete story.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Re: Favorite Manny Ramirez Stories, Quotes, Antics, Plays...

Postby ONTB » 08 Apr 2011, 19:53

That one time he failed the PED test as a member of the Tampa Bay Rays and then retired rather than serve a 100 game suspension. Good times.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Prez » 09 Apr 2011, 05:09

ONTB wrote:That one time he failed the PED test as a member of the Tampa Bay Rays and then retired rather than serve a 100 game suspension. Good times.

The 2nd failed test will cost him a shot at the HoF.

A lot of what made him an unbelievable hitter had nothing to do with power. I would put him in the Bonds class of a guy who could've easily made the Hall even without cheating. It's no wonder they called them the "idiots"
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Theny » 09 Apr 2011, 07:16

Yeah Manny had one of the most beautiful rh swings ever.

But that 04 team was jus riddled with roiders, even by mlb standards.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Apr 2011, 11:16

Theny wrote:Yeah Manny had one of the most beautiful rh swings ever.

But that 04 team was jus riddled with roiders, even by mlb standards.

schilling
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Sep 2011, 04:02

..... like the time he slapped his wife around

glad to see he's being such a fine, upstanding member of society in his retirement.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Dec 2011, 23:00

retirement must not be all it's cracked up to be. huge shock, if there's anyone you'd think would be well prepared for a comfortable post-baseball life, financial affairs in order, etc., it would be manny.

this, to me, is bullshit.

Ramirez faces a 50-game suspension when he returns, rather than 100 games, sources said. Ramirez already served a 50-game suspension in 2009, and he had been notified that he was facing another offense last April when he agreed to step away from baseball.

Second-time offenders get double the 50-game penalty, but the view of baseball officials is that if Ramirez had simply stayed in baseball last April and served his 100-game suspension, then he would've already done his time. In the end -- after Ramirez serves a 50-game suspension, in the event he signs with another team -- he will have wound up serving far more than the 100 games he would've faced.

he wasn't serving shit while he was 'retired.' he should still do the full 100 if anyone is dumb enough to sign his retarted assclown ass.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 20 Jan 2012, 19:10

ESPN Deportes LA is reporting the A's have serious interest in Manny for DH.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext

Return to MLB