LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby JT99 » 11 Jan 2018, 12:27

mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Congrats on Jay Bruce!

I for one welcome the return of Jay Bruce.


I will miss him. He would have been a nice piece to keep especially after losing Carlos Santana to bsmb.


I am surprised that we didn't/couldn't match that Mets deal, mj. What gives?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10127
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby mj3528 » 11 Jan 2018, 12:35

JT99 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Congrats on Jay Bruce!

I for one welcome the return of Jay Bruce.


I will miss him. He would have been a nice piece to keep especially after losing Carlos Santana to bsmb.


I am surprised that we didn't/couldn't match that Mets deal, mj. What gives?


The front office has repeatedly said that Alonso deal of $16 million over 2 years used up almost all of the free agent budget.

I think the Tribe would have been nervous about that 3rd year for Bruce.

The window is open, but it is closing UEM.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby OJ8871440 » 13 Jan 2018, 00:03

mj3528 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Congrats on Jay Bruce!

I for one welcome the return of Jay Bruce.


I will miss him. He would have been a nice piece to keep especially after losing Carlos Santana to bsmb.


I am surprised that we didn't/couldn't match that Mets deal, mj. What gives?


The front office has repeatedly said that Alonso deal of $16 million over 2 years used up almost all of the free agent budget.

I think the Tribe would have been nervous about that 3rd year for Bruce.

The window is open, but it is closing UEM.


I think the 3rd year and the new Director of High Performance really swayed him

Almost got Kipnis too...shockingly, not wanting to pay him is what scuttled the deal

I got called by a ticket rep yesterday, I let him go through the spiel, they've got a great plan for midweek games starting at $19 per ticket...why would I do that when I can get them for $6 on the day of the game??? That ended the phone call quickly
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
User avatar
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: 18 Feb 2008, 03:22

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby chrisco » 13 Jan 2018, 00:06

OJ8871440 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Congrats on Jay Bruce!

I for one welcome the return of Jay Bruce.


I will miss him. He would have been a nice piece to keep especially after losing Carlos Santana to bsmb.


I am surprised that we didn't/couldn't match that Mets deal, mj. What gives?


The front office has repeatedly said that Alonso deal of $16 million over 2 years used up almost all of the free agent budget.

I think the Tribe would have been nervous about that 3rd year for Bruce.

The window is open, but it is closing UEM.


I think the 3rd year and the new Director of High Performance really swayed him

Almost got Kipnis too...shockingly, not wanting to pay him is what scuttled the deal

I got called by a ticket rep yesterday, I let him go through the spiel, they've got a great plan for midweek games starting at $19 per ticket...why would I do that when I can get them for $6 on the day of the game??? That ended the phone call quickly

But we just signed half the team to one year deals!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12575
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Jan 2018, 04:30

can someone explain the current thread title? tyia.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25301
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby TheWolf » 13 Jan 2018, 09:36

Rodney Farva wrote:can someone explain the current thread title? tyia.


It's the Mets jingle that they play (or at least used to play) on WFAN.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19454
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Jan 2018, 10:19

TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:can someone explain the current thread title? tyia.


It's the Mets jingle that they play (or at least used to play) on WFAN.


Thanks. What are the Ds for?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25301
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby TheWolf » 13 Jan 2018, 10:23

Rodney Farva wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:can someone explain the current thread title? tyia.


It's the Mets jingle that they play (or at least used to play) on WFAN.


Thanks. What are the Ds for?


It's just three musical notes. If you were to sing it, you'd go "Dee Dee Dee!"

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19454
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Jan 2018, 10:41

Thanks again
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25301
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby JT99 » 13 Jan 2018, 10:56

Rodney Farva wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:can someone explain the current thread title? tyia.


It's the Mets jingle that they play (or at least used to play) on WFAN.


Thanks. What are the Ds for?


You got kids, you've worked that out already
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10127
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby TheWolf » 13 Jan 2018, 12:51

JT99 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:can someone explain the current thread title? tyia.


It's the Mets jingle that they play (or at least used to play) on WFAN.


Thanks. What are the Ds for?


You got kids, you've worked that out already


That was nicer than the "your mom" response I considered.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19454
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby chrisco » 15 Jan 2018, 10:27

We're shoring up our infield by signing another injury prone former star who we get to pay the league minimum to.

https://www.amazinavenue.com/2018/1/14/ ... first-base
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12575
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby Goose » 15 Jan 2018, 15:42

chrisco wrote:We're shoring up our infield by signing another injury prone former star who we get to pay the league minimum to.

https://www.amazinavenue.com/2018/1/14/ ... first-base


That's a great signing sco.

He's got a lot of knowledge to pass down to the young guys.

Especially places to visit in Europe in October. That should come in handy for the foreseeable future.

Image
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3837
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby chrisco » 15 Jan 2018, 16:18

Goose wrote:
chrisco wrote:We're shoring up our infield by signing another injury prone former star who we get to pay the league minimum to.

https://www.amazinavenue.com/2018/1/14/ ... first-base


That's a great signing sco.

He's got a lot of knowledge to pass down to the young guys.

Especially places to visit in Europe in October. That should come in handy for the foreseeable future.

Image


Just wait until we sign Neil Walker again and can field an A Gon, Walker, Reyes, and Wright infield. It might be enough to lure Piazza out of retirement.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12575
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: LETS GO METS! F! A! N! D! D! D! hosted by chrisco

Postby TVF wannabe » 15 Jan 2018, 16:20

chrisco wrote:
Goose wrote:
chrisco wrote:We're shoring up our infield by signing another injury prone former star who we get to pay the league minimum to.

https://www.amazinavenue.com/2018/1/14/ ... first-base


That's a great signing sco.

He's got a lot of knowledge to pass down to the young guys.

Especially places to visit in Europe in October. That should come in handy for the foreseeable future.

Image


Just wait until we sign Neil Walker again and can field an A Gon, Walker, Reyes, and Wright infield. It might be enough to lure Piazza out of retirement.

I bet he'd be the best of the bunch
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5524
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Previous

Return to MLB

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest