The New York Mess

Re: The New York Mess

Postby bosux » 06 Mar 2017, 10:29

like trump, he's an easy target, and one that the pseudo-intelligensia loves patting themselves on the back for hitting
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby TVF wannabe » 06 Mar 2017, 12:15

chrisco wrote:Thanks. So it really sounds like I should just buy a bunch of tickets at a time so I force myself to go to as many games as I want.

This happened yesterday:

Cespedes also hit it a million miles over the CF batters eye, but I can't find a gif for that.

just because that bat catch needed some respect. Supposedly the best fielding prospect out there. Don't know if the rest of his game is good enough to make it. Also I think that's Nimmo heading away from the bat, directly into the path
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Mar 2017, 12:40

Rodney Farva wrote:i enjoyed reading this: tim tebow's relentless pursuit of failure

That guy really hates Tebow!

Why cant The Ringer do columns like this? Like, with quotes from people and stuff? How hard is that to do?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mj3528 » 06 Mar 2017, 12:43

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:i enjoyed reading this: tim tebow's relentless pursuit of failure

Why cant The Ringer do columns like this? Like, with quotes from people and stuff? How hard is that to do?

Easy, "Hey, I am from ESPN can I talk to you a minute?"

"Hey, I am from the Ringer, can I t talk to you a minute?"

Different responses.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Mar 2017, 12:54

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

Easy, "Hey, I am from ESPN can I talk to you a minute?"

"Hey, I am from the Ringer, can I t talk to you a minute?"

Different responses.

Frankly, I dont even think they try for quotes from anyone. Great journalism, Bill.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby chrisco » 20 Mar 2017, 16:47

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1896 ... -fireflies

Yokel - Please send scouting reports to the home office on Yemen Rd.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Mar 2017, 18:04

chrisco wrote:http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/18960670/tim-tebow-play-new-york-mets-class-club-columbia-fireflies

Yokel - Please send scouting reports to the home office on Yemen Rd.

Idk if the charleston team plays the fireflies or not but i will 100% go to the home game vs the flying tebows if it exists. As will probably 10,000 others, i bet itll be bigger than arod's rehab stint

Eta - it appears they do not come to CHS until June. I am afraid the ride may be over by then. :/
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Previous

Return to MLB