Can we be mad at Curt?

Re: Can we be mad at Curt?

Postby Dthefritz » 19 Dec 2017, 22:15

Jew Jitsu wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Is Pegula the only guy who owns an NFL team and another sports team in the same city? I think they might have made an exception for him because Buffalo wasn't a hot property (that could be total bullshit, idk). I don't think they'd sell to the guy who owns the Nascar property in town already.

Benson owns the pelicans and the saints.

You mean the good people of Green Bay don't own the Bucks and Brewers? For shame!
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 19 Dec 2017, 22:38

mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Curt: do you think Jer is getting a raw deal? excited about the Brother Love/Kap era, or hoping someone like Jordan swoops in?

I think it is highly unlikely Diddy/Kap get anywhere close to owning the Panthers. They'd have to come up with a significant amount of money and obtain the rest of the NFL owner group's approval. That ain't happening.

I don't think Jer is getting a raw deal based on what I've heard/read about the allegations. I get that we're in the middle of a 'guilty-until-proven-guilty' run of news lately but everything I'm hearing paints him in a really negative light. It's a shame given what he's done to get the Panthers franchise to the Carolinas but this was one of only two ways he was going to give up the franchise (with him dying being the other way). And if he'd died then it would have been a mad scramble to establish a succession plan. This was for the best in that respect.

Also, have you seen the lady the team appointed to run the franchise now? She's nice.

This lovely lady started w the organization as a cheerleader. That's some good hustle by her.

better PR for the Panthers than these cheerleaders received

those were the two arressted for having sex in a tampa bathroom stall

mugshots, not as nice:

2 kinda looks like Claire Danes in her mug shot.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 20 Dec 2017, 09:33

TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Curt: do you think Jer is getting a raw deal? excited about the Brother Love/Kap era, or hoping someone like Jordan swoops in?

I think it is highly unlikely Diddy/Kap get anywhere close to owning the Panthers. They'd have to come up with a significant amount of money and obtain the rest of the NFL owner group's approval. That ain't happening.

I don't think Jer is getting a raw deal based on what I've heard/read about the allegations. I get that we're in the middle of a 'guilty-until-proven-guilty' run of news lately but everything I'm hearing paints him in a really negative light. It's a shame given what he's done to get the Panthers franchise to the Carolinas but this was one of only two ways he was going to give up the franchise (with him dying being the other way). And if he'd died then it would have been a mad scramble to establish a succession plan. This was for the best in that respect.

Also, have you seen the lady the team appointed to run the franchise now? She's nice.

This lovely lady started w the organization as a cheerleader. That's some good hustle by her.

mugshots, not as nice:

Your mom looks like clai....wait a min. i don't think that works.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Dthefritz » 20 Dec 2017, 10:05

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

mugshots, not as nice:

Your mom looks like clai....wait a min. i don't think that works.

That all depends!

Dthefritz
tl;dr

Previous

Return to NFL