Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Dec 2016, 09:59

Thought we had an NFL uniform thread but I guess not.

Paul Lukas breaks down the throwbacks that will never come back with the NFL's "one shell rule"

7. Eagles: Kelly Green design

Originally worn: 1954-64, 1985-95

Worn as a throwback: 2010

Great loss for humankind? For sure. The only thing that would be better than reviving this design as a throwback would be reviving it as the team's primary look.

I didn't realize this rule has been in effect for 4 years. Bring back the Kelly Greens and Pat Patriot!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14992
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby TVF wannabe » 09 Dec 2016, 10:38

We have a Paul Lukas thread viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1881&hilit=lukas
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5560
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Dec 2016, 10:40

TVF wannabe wrote:We have a Paul Lukas thread http://www.sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=lukas

That one is generic--this one is NFL only. Mods, feel free to do whatever with this thread/posts.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14992
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Dec 2016, 10:57

CourtesyFlush wrote:Thought we had an NFL uniform thread but I guess not.

Paul Lukas breaks down the throwbacks that will never come back with the NFL's "one shell rule"

7. Eagles: Kelly Green design

Originally worn: 1954-64, 1985-95

Worn as a throwback: 2010

Great loss for humankind? For sure. The only thing that would be better than reviving this design as a throwback would be reviving it as the team's primary look.

I didn't realize this rule has been in effect for 4 years. Bring back the Kelly Greens and Pat Patriot!

Terrible league, worse eagles owner! God go Chiefs!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31766
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby mister bacon » 09 Dec 2016, 11:13

God the NFL hates fun. Absolutely hates it.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27092
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Dec 2016, 11:25

mister bacon wrote:God the NFL hates fun. Absolutely hates it.


That.

:sniff: Kelly Green, ball. I'm with you.


And we should all really be excited for the Raiders being good again. Those jerseys need to be in our lives.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Dec 2016, 12:09

I'm on my phone so I can't link pic, but I LOVE #8, the Eagles yellow and blue. It's phenomenal. I bet Kevin Curtis enjoys it too!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31766
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby CourtesyFlush » 05 Sep 2017, 08:26

Uni Watch's 2017 NFL Preview

I know we won't be able to see the throwbacks more often, but I appreciate that the Dolphins and Rams are wearing their throwbacks a few times this season.

And Color Rush is back. GAH.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14992
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby JT99 » 05 Sep 2017, 08:34

CourtesyFlush wrote:Uni Watch's 2017 NFL Preview

I know we won't be able to see the throwbacks more often, but I appreciate that the Dolphins and Rams are wearing their throwbacks a few times this season.

And Color Rush is back. GAH.


I'm not a color rush fan, but god damn, the Steelers jersey were hot af

Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10325
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Sep 2017, 08:37

JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Uni Watch's 2017 NFL Preview

I know we won't be able to see the throwbacks more often, but I appreciate that the Dolphins and Rams are wearing their throwbacks a few times this season.

And Color Rush is back. GAH.


I'm not a color rush fan, but god damn, the Steelers jersey were hot af

Image


Since I cant post my hilarious beats me Biebs gif, I will just say that I like the color rush. IONO, it mixes it up.

Take that as a fan that hates his teams uniforms so god damn much that any change is welcome even if its black on black which makes no sense for these morons that just refuse to go back to the one jersey the entire fanbase enjoyed fuck you Lurie /tvf run-on
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31766
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Jan 2018, 21:28

The Jags are getting rid of their two tone helmets.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31604
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby Rodney Farva » 29 Jan 2018, 21:30

Briandong79 wrote:The Jags are getting rid of their two tone helmets.


Dear Jags,

Image

Love 'n kisses,
Unka Rodney
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25548
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Jan 2018, 21:38

Rodney Farva wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:The Jags are getting rid of their two tone helmets.


Dear Jags,

Image

Love 'n kisses,
Unka Rodney


I sort of like them.

Why does it bother you?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31766
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby chrisco » 29 Jan 2018, 23:09

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:The Jags are getting rid of their two tone helmets.


Dear Jags,

Image

Love 'n kisses,
Unka Rodney


I sort of like them.

Why does it bother you?

I'm with bald.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12755
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Looking FABULOUS: NFL Uni Watch

Postby TheWolf » 30 Jan 2018, 00:23

I'm SOTSG. I care about helmets.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19933
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Next

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron