Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby ctz31 » 03 Nov 2016, 08:47

I'm quitting this thing. It's just not fun anymore.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8412
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Nov 2016, 08:47

ctz31 wrote:I'm quitting this thing. It's just not fun anymore.


Can I have your fake team? Or teams?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20298
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby bosux » 07 Nov 2016, 09:42

fuck missed out on dallas

guess it comes down to tonight for all the marbelinos

seattle

t's to ctz
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16611
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Nov 2016, 09:45

bosux wrote:fuck missed out on dallas

guess it comes down to tonight for all the marbelinos

seattle

t's to ctz

Who's left with you--Dr J?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13412
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby bosux » 07 Nov 2016, 09:49

CourtesyFlush wrote:
bosux wrote:fuck missed out on dallas

guess it comes down to tonight for all the marbelinos

seattle

t's to ctz

Who's left with you--Dr J?


i tink toe
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16611
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby Prez » 07 Nov 2016, 09:50

bosux wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
bosux wrote:fuck missed out on dallas

guess it comes down to tonight for all the marbelinos

seattle

t's to ctz

Who's left with you--Dr J?


i tink toe


Didn't he "retire" again?

#FP?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9693
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Nov 2016, 09:53

Prez wrote:
bosux wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
bosux wrote:fuck missed out on dallas

guess it comes down to tonight for all the marbelinos

seattle

t's to ctz

Who's left with you--Dr J?


i tink toe


Didn't he "retire" again?

#FP?

I think #FP is going through patch updates this morning so I'll answer this one. He did in fact retire again:

Dr J in the Whatever Happened To... thread wrote:good news for a couple, bad news for a couple, indifference for the vast majority I'm sure haha. but can't really come on here anymore, attention whoring just briefly because don't want to disappear again mysteriously and have people think it's because I have a problem with someone. no problem with anyone, just life circumstances. have enjoyed spending time here again recently, definitely some funny people on here. looked for colonel's thread about being gone for awhile to post there but didn't notice it, this thread is just as good.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13412
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby Rodney Farva » 07 Nov 2016, 10:56

he also posted for a couple days after he put that up
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 23893
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby bosux » 08 Nov 2016, 16:35

bosux wrote:fuck missed out on dallas

guess it comes down to tonight for all the marbelinos

seattle

t's to ctz


i am champion, yes?

Image
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16611
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby rickm3 » 26 Dec 2016, 12:09

I am one of 18 left in a big (695 people) suicide pool. If I win next week I win at least $1,200. Based on the early lines my best options are:

Buffalo (at NYJ)
Washington (home vs. NYG)
Indy (home vs. Jax)
Denver (home vs. Oak) haven't seen the line on this yet but the Oak QB situation is not good.

Any advice/thoughts?

Thanks
rickm3
Grantland Editor
 
Posts: 120
Joined: 13 May 2006, 14:58

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby Theny » 26 Dec 2016, 13:09

rickm3 wrote:I am one of 18 left in a big (695 people) suicide pool. If I win next week I win at least $1,200. Based on the early lines my best options are:

Buffalo (at NYJ)
Washington (home vs. NYG)
Indy (home vs. Jax)
Denver (home vs. Oak) haven't seen the line on this yet but the Oak QB situation is not good.

Any advice/thoughts?

Thanks


Confidence order:
1. Buffalo
2. Indy
3. Was
4. Denver
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 29789
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby rickm3 » 28 Dec 2016, 19:07

Thanks T, Buffalo now is a shitshow so they are out and Denver is not a good option either. I do have TB as an option and they are up to a 6 point fav now so not a horrible pick. So it is basically, the Skins, Indy or TB. At this point for me it is a toss-up.
rickm3
Grantland Editor
 
Posts: 120
Joined: 13 May 2006, 14:58

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby chrisco » 28 Dec 2016, 19:31

rickm3 wrote:Thanks T, Buffalo now is a shitshow so they are out and Denver is not a good option either. I do have TB as an option and they are up to a 6 point fav now so not a horrible pick. So it is basically, the Skins, Indy or TB. At this point for me it is a toss-up.

Only one of those teams are playing the Jags at home.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 10849
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby rickm3 » 28 Dec 2016, 19:38

chrisco wrote:
rickm3 wrote:Thanks T, Buffalo now is a shitshow so they are out and Denver is not a good option either. I do have TB as an option and they are up to a 6 point fav now so not a horrible pick. So it is basically, the Skins, Indy or TB. At this point for me it is a toss-up.

Only one of those teams are playing the Jags at home.


Yes but those Jags beat TN last week by 21, maybe they are on to something? And Indy doesnt have much to play for.
rickm3
Grantland Editor
 
Posts: 120
Joined: 13 May 2006, 14:58

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby chrisco » 28 Dec 2016, 20:07

rickm3 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
rickm3 wrote:Thanks T, Buffalo now is a shitshow so they are out and Denver is not a good option either. I do have TB as an option and they are up to a 6 point fav now so not a horrible pick. So it is basically, the Skins, Indy or TB. At this point for me it is a toss-up.

Only one of those teams are playing the Jags at home.


Yes but those Jags beat TN last week by 21, maybe they are on to something? And Indy doesnt have much to play for.

I wouldn't go near the NYG/WAS game with a ten foot pole.

I won't argue a Tampa pick, but the Panthers >>> Jags.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 10849
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest