Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Re: Survivor/Knockout/Suicide Pool

Postby mister bacon » 28 Dec 2016, 22:05

rickm3 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
rickm3 wrote:Thanks T, Buffalo now is a shitshow so they are out and Denver is not a good option either. I do have TB as an option and they are up to a 6 point fav now so not a horrible pick. So it is basically, the Skins, Indy or TB. At this point for me it is a toss-up.

Only one of those teams are playing the Jags at home.

Yes but those Jags beat TN last week by 21, maybe they are on to something? And Indy doesnt have much to play for.

indy owes the jags one because their season has been in a death spiral since they lost to them. i would feel good about going indy in this one.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby rickm3 » 01 Jan 2017, 17:33

I did end up going with the Colts, and while not pretty a win is a win \:D/
rickm3
Grantland Editor

Postby chrisco » 01 Jan 2017, 19:38

rickm3 wrote:I did end up going with the Colts, and while not pretty a win is a win \:D/

You were on my conscious for the first half. Third quarter too. A win is a win. Hope you get a good split.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby rickm3 » 01 Jan 2017, 19:54

Thanks. I had it narrowed down to Indy or the Skins so I dodged a bullet. 4 people lost with the Skins so my share is just north of $1,500. The way this guy runs his pool is that anyone that is still alive after week 17 (and because it is so big there are always multiple people still alive) you can either take your share or move on to the playoffs, where the teams reset so you can take anyone, to potentially win more...or zilch. I think I am going to take the money and run.
rickm3
Grantland Editor

Previous

Return to NFL