Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 Jan 2017, 11:02

Gregs Kite wrote:PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAY:

@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago

Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

But wait...I thought he was supposed to visit an AFC game this week. Remind me--where's the AFC game this week?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13779
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Jan 2017, 11:06

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAY:

@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago

Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

But wait...I thought he was supposed to visit an AFC game this week. Remind me--where's the AFC game this week?

The scene of the biggest cheating cover up in NFL history

and a murder cover up!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11462
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Jan 2017, 11:29

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAY:

@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago

Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

But wait...I thought he was supposed to visit an AFC game this week. Remind me--where's the AFC game this week?

The scene of the biggest cheating cover up in NFL history

and a murder cover up!


We talking Spygate or Deflategate? Need it. For the files...
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21460
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Jan 2017, 11:30

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAY:

@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago

Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

But wait...I thought he was supposed to visit an AFC game this week. Remind me--where's the AFC game this week?

The scene of the biggest cheating cover up in NFL history

and a murder cover up!


We talking Spygate or Deflategate? Need it. For the files...

Spygate
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11462
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Jan 2017, 11:33

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAY:

@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago

Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

But wait...I thought he was supposed to visit an AFC game this week. Remind me--where's the AFC game this week?

The scene of the biggest cheating cover up in NFL history

and a murder cover up!


We talking Spygate or Deflategate? Need it. For the files...

Spygate


Oh, Because that happened in the Meadowlands.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21460
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Jan 2017, 11:34

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAY:

@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago

Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

But wait...I thought he was supposed to visit an AFC game this week. Remind me--where's the AFC game this week?

The scene of the biggest cheating cover up in NFL history

and a murder cover up!


We talking Spygate or Deflategate? Need it. For the files...

Spygate


Oh, Because that happened in the Meadowlands.

that was one of the NUMEROUS locations of the cheating, the cover up did not take place in the Meadowlands
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11462
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Jan 2017, 11:35

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAY:

@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago

Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

But wait...I thought he was supposed to visit an AFC game this week. Remind me--where's the AFC game this week?

The scene of the biggest cheating cover up in NFL history

and a murder cover up!


We talking Spygate or Deflategate? Need it. For the files...

Spygate


Oh, Because that happened in the Meadowlands.

that was one of the NUMEROUS locations of the cheating, the cover up did not take place in the Meadowlands


The actual illegal infraction was at the Meadowlands.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21460
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Jan 2017, 11:36

yeah they only wanted the jets' plays. not the good teams.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28701
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Jan 2017, 11:50

SouthernYokel wrote:yeah they only wanted the jets' plays. not the good teams.

all that destroyed evidence came from the jets' game, too
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11462
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby JT99 » 17 Jan 2017, 11:52

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAY:

@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago

Roger Goodell will attend the NFC Championship game in Atlanta on Sunday, per a league spokesman.

But wait...I thought he was supposed to visit an AFC game this week. Remind me--where's the AFC game this week?

The scene of the biggest cheating cover up in NFL history

and a murder cover up!


We talking Spygate or Deflategate? Need it. For the files...

Spygate


Oh, Because that happened in the Meadowlands.

that was one of the NUMEROUS locations of the cheating, the cover up did not take place in the Meadowlands


The actual illegal infraction was at the Meadowlands.


That is where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. I've not seen any evidence that clears the Patriots of that crime either.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Jan 2017, 21:54

Kit, are you excited for the Roge to hand the Lombardi and Rozelle Trophies to Tom Terrific?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25246
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Jan 2017, 22:42

JichaelDick wrote:Kit, are you excited for the Roge to hand the Lombardi and Rozelle Trophies to Tom Terrific?


If the Patriots are fortunate enough to win the next football game I will feel nothing at the trophy presentation .

I don't mean this in an "I'm bacon and I'm so out there and deranged and watch out for my mind it's OUT THERE" type of shit. I know Brady will take the high road, I know Belichick will too so who cares.

All I know is nothing has scared me more as a person who enjoys sports more than an Atlanta team in the play offs.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21460
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Jan 2017, 22:45

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Kit, are you excited for the Roge to hand the Lombardi and Rozelle Trophies to Tom Terrific?


If the Patriots are fortunate enough to win the next football game I will feel nothing at the trophy presentation .

I don't mean this in an "I'm bacon and I'm so out there and deranged and watch out for my mind it's OUT THERE" type of shit. I know Brady will take the high road, I know Belichick will too so who cares.

All I know is nothing has scared me more as a person who enjoys sports more than an Atlanta team in the play offs.


Oh, come on, you and I both know the Falcons ain't got a chance.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25246
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 26 Jan 2017, 11:10

The Shield won't allow the city of Atlanta to have a Superb Owl watch party in the Georgia Dome.

http://thecomeback.com/nfl/nfl-georgia- ... party.html
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17703
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby TheWolf » 26 Jan 2017, 11:15

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:The Shield won't allow the city of Atlanta to have a Superb Owl watch party in the Georgia Dome.

http://thecomeback.com/nfl/nfl-georgia- ... party.html


I'm sure there is a perfectly legitimate and not at all self-serving reason for the NFL rule that prohibits this.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16763
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest