Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Apr 2017, 11:52

@TomPelissero

Source: NFL has closed investigation of Aqib Talib and won’t suspend or fine him for 2016 shooting incident. Good news for Talib, #Broncos.


Dude shot himself in a blackout. A real one, not Balls' non-sense. And is getting no punishment.








But PSI levels, though.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23144
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Apr 2017, 11:59

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30785
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 18 Apr 2017, 12:54

Gregs Kite wrote:
@TomPelissero

Source: NFL has closed investigation of Aqib Talib and won’t suspend or fine him for 2016 shooting incident. Good news for Talib, #Broncos.


Dude shot himself in a blackout. A real one, not Balls' non-sense. And is getting no punishment.








But PSI levels, though.


Victimless crime vs on-field cheating.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18259
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Apr 2017, 12:59

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
@TomPelissero

Source: NFL has closed investigation of Aqib Talib and won’t suspend or fine him for 2016 shooting incident. Good news for Talib, #Broncos.


Dude shot himself in a blackout. A real one, not Balls' non-sense. And is getting no punishment.








But PSI levels, though.


Victimless crime vs on-field cheating.


Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23144
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Apr 2017, 13:01

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
@TomPelissero

Source: NFL has closed investigation of Aqib Talib and won’t suspend or fine him for 2016 shooting incident. Good news for Talib, #Broncos.


Dude shot himself in a blackout. A real one, not Balls' non-sense. And is getting no punishment.








But PSI levels, though.


Victimless crime vs on-field cheating.


was the handgun legally his? i think plex only got suspended because he had an illegal handgun, not because he shot himself.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29523
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby mj3528 » 18 Apr 2017, 13:02

SouthernYokel wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
@TomPelissero

Source: NFL has closed investigation of Aqib Talib and won’t suspend or fine him for 2016 shooting incident. Good news for Talib, #Broncos.


Dude shot himself in a blackout. A real one, not Balls' non-sense. And is getting no punishment.








But PSI levels, though.


Victimless crime vs on-field cheating.


was the handgun legally his? i think plex only got suspended because he had an illegal handgun, not because he shot himself.


I thought it was Plax's handgun, but he did not register it in NYC. Big issue in the greatest city in the world.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 9083
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Apr 2017, 13:04

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
@TomPelissero

Source: NFL has closed investigation of Aqib Talib and won’t suspend or fine him for 2016 shooting incident. Good news for Talib, #Broncos.


Dude shot himself in a blackout. A real one, not Balls' non-sense. And is getting no punishment.








But PSI levels, though.


Victimless crime vs on-field cheating.


was the handgun legally his? i think plex only got suspended because he had an illegal handgun, not because he shot himself.


I thought it was Plax's handgun, but he did not register it in NYC. Big issue in the greatest city in the world.


yes, it was an illegal hand gun. his FL gun license was also expired apparently
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29523
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby ctz31 » 18 Apr 2017, 13:40

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Image


Congrats.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Apr 2017, 08:45

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30856
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Sep 2017, 09:03

@MichaelDavSmith

Asked on FS1 if Colin Kaepernick is good enough to play in the NFL, Roger Goodell said, "I'm not a football expert."


:thumbsup:
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23144
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 Sep 2017, 08:30

Jerry Jones thinks Ol' Rog is a doo-doo head who is paid too much.

I'm en joying this if for no other reason than Jerry is going after Rog for the Ezekiel Elliott stuff.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14327
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 18 Sep 2017, 08:32

CourtesyFlush wrote:Jerry Jones thinks Ol' Rog is a doo-doo head who is paid too much.

I'm en joying this if for no other reason than Jerry is going after Rog for the Ezekiel Elliott stuff.

And probably for when the NFL went after the Redskins and Cowboys for giving big contracts in the uncapped season which was perfectly legal and in fact the punishment showed collusion on the NFL's part to keep salaries depressed which is illegal but did garg or Bobbie Kraft care then? Nope, only when Goodell finally didn't just let all the cheating slide and cover up for them.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12149
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Sep 2017, 08:37

Yeah?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23144
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Oct 2017, 15:37

Roger's wife has been pulling a Durant and setting up an anonymous Twitter account to white knight for Rog when people are mean to him.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30856
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Roger Goodell is a doo-doo head, hosted by Greg

Postby TheWolf » 12 Oct 2017, 15:40

Briandong79 wrote:Roger's wife has been pulling a Durant and setting up an anonymous Twitter account to white knight for Rog when people are mean to him.


Sounds like a full-time job.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 17927
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests