Hanging out with convicted murderer, Aaron Hernandez

Hanging out with convicted murderer, Aaron Hernandez

Postby Prez » 26 Jun 2013, 09:51

Since mj#s says that the Pats have released him, I'm starting up a new thread.

Gregs Kite wrote:Prez: assignment, rank Aaron Hernandez' top five worries at this moment.

5. His haircut. I don't think his barber can give him fresh cuts in jail
4. His crew. How long before one of his boyz rolls on him? A day? A week?
3. His "supplements". Are roids available in prison?
2. His freedom. Shitting in a toilet in front of others doesn't sound like fun. Amirite Sux?
1. His ass. At Federal Pound Me In The Ass Prison, he better kick someone's ass the first day or become someone's bitch.
Last edited by Prez on 19 Apr 2017, 09:01, edited 3 times in total.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Re: Thug Life - The world of Aaron Hernandez

Postby JT99 » 26 Jun 2013, 09:59

Solid effort by neighbor "Jane" in this article

When Hernandez was led from his home in handcuffs today, some of his neighbors on Ronald C. Meyer Drive breathed a sigh of relief. One neighbor who lives across the street from Hernandez and asked to only be identified by her first name called his arrest “anticlimactic.”

“We expected something to happen,” Jane said, “We just didn’t know when.”

The residential street has been clogged with media since news broke early last week that Hernandez may be connected to the death of Lloyd, a 27-year-old semi-pro football player.

Jane said many families live on the street, and children in the neighborhood have reacted to the unexpected intrusion into their daily lives by selling lemonade and baked goods to reporters, who would, in turn, let the kids play around with their equipment.

“There needed to be that positive element for the kids since this is so traumatic,” she said. “This is a total disruption of my children’s life.”

Yes, a total disruption. So much so that your kids have sold lemonade and played with camera equipment. Heinous.

Of her two children, the oldest has taken the news hard, Jane said. The 14-year-old is a huge Patriots fan, and Jane said he’s isolated himself since the Hernandez news broke.

Isolated himself over a player being arrested? Seek therapy.

Or the kid is just playing video games and jacking off in his room like every other 14-year old.

The family knew the previous owners of the Hernandez home, Jane said, though no one really knew Hernandez all that well.

“There was that hope when we would meet him one day and bring them into the neighborhood,” she said.

Now, “there’s a sense of loss in that sense.” Despite the relief, the entire situation still hangs heavy over Jane and the neighborhood.

A Patriot lived in our neighborhood and we didn't get to meet him. A sense of loss indeed.

“Somebody was murdered,” she said. “That has to get resolved. We can’t lose sight of the fact that it’s a very grave situation all around.”

Yes, don't lose sight of that fact but only AFTER you lament the disruption to your kid's lives, the isolationist policy taken on by your son and your sense of loss for not having met a pro athlete.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Jew Jitsu » 26 Jun 2013, 10:08

How do you know all her complaints were in that order and the reporter didn't flip them around to better suit his narrative?
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Jun 2013, 10:10

Jew Jitsu wrote:How do you know all her complaints were in that order and the reporter didn't flip them around to better suit his narrative?

Always one step ahead, that Jitsu...
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JT99 » 26 Jun 2013, 10:14

Jew Jitsu wrote:How do you know all her complaints were in that order and the reporter didn't flip them around to better suit his narrative?

I work in the media and know the code words
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Jun 2013, 10:20

why are his arms not in the sleeves of his shirt in that perp walk photo up there?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 26 Jun 2013, 10:22

That's the new style all the kids are wearing this year.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Jun 2013, 10:24

SouthernYokel wrote:why are his arms not in the sleeves of his shirt in that perp walk photo up there?

I'm sure he was handcuffed while shirtless and then decided he wanted a shirt put on him.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Jun 2013, 10:26

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:why are his arms not in the sleeves of his shirt in that perp walk photo up there?

I'm sure he was handcuffed while shirtless and then decided he wanted a shirt put on him.

stupid logical dongbot.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 26 Jun 2013, 11:18

Who signs Hernandez, the Raiders or Bengals?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Gregs Kite » 26 Jun 2013, 11:23

Ravens. Obvi.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby babylurch » 26 Jun 2013, 11:28

Briandong79 wrote:

Yeah, he answered the door shirtless, and was handcuffed. Apparently, the cops didn't let him turn himself in or give him a heads up that they were coming for him.

2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Jew Jitsu » 26 Jun 2013, 11:31

wow who would've thought cops would be egotistical dickheads? Pieces of shit
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby JT99 » 26 Jun 2013, 11:38

Jew Jitsu wrote:wow who would've thought cops would be egotistical dickheads? Pieces of shit

No kidding! Whose a guy got to murder in order to get a little heads up from the po-po?

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Prez » 26 Jun 2013, 12:37

espn.com wrote:Hernandez is one of 28 NFL players arrested since this year's Super Bowl on Feb. 3, according to a database kept by U-T San Diego.

Whatta sport!
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Next

Return to NFL