The London Jaguars

Re: The London Jaguars

Postby TheWolf » 23 Jan 2018, 14:16

Jike, just curious... If you had to pick 2 plays in the AFC Championship that really swung the game, which ones would you go with?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Jan 2018, 14:19

TheWolf wrote:Jike, just curious... If you had to pick 2 plays in the AFC Championship that really swung the game, which ones would you go with?

Well, the delay of game is not really a "play," so to speak, so I'd say the somewhat questionable PI on Bouye before halftime and, of course, 3rd and 18.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 Jan 2018, 15:55

Gregs Kite wrote:This is a crazy read.

Also, this Warren Sharp dude sounds like a blast to party with. :^o :^o :^o

That’s a painful read. It will be interesting to see what happens when dougie p gets the mic. Does he pull an Andy?
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Jan 2018, 16:01

PhillyJim76 wrote:

That’s a painful read. It will be interesting to see what happens when dougie p gets the mic. Does he pull an Andy?

Well, he did call that dynamite 27 minute offensive drive as time was running down in the '16 divisional round.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 Jan 2018, 16:30

Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Well, he did call that dynamite 27 minute offensive drive as time was running down in the '16 divisional round.

I still say that’s Andy. I don’t think Doug called plays that year like they said he did to make him seem more experienced when he took the Eagles job
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Jan 2018, 16:51

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

I still say that’s Andy. I don’t think Doug called plays that year like they said he did to make him seem more experienced when he took the Eagles job

Yeah, I'm more bullish on Andy as a coach than you, but clock management issues have been with him everywhere. I don't think you can put that disaster on Dougie P.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Previous

Return to NFL