NFL Referees

Re: NFL Referees

Postby Colonel Angus » 03 Dec 2015, 14:28

Still not exactly sure what I just read, but I think I enjoyed it: Jon Bois explains the NFL catch rules.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18657
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: NFL Referees

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Jan 2016, 17:36

Guy who botched the coin toss during the Green Bay-Arizona game calls Super Bowl 50

Really thought the crew that did Carolina-Seattle would get it. Thought they did a fine job.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26485
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: NFL Referees

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Jan 2016, 08:10

Image

#integrityofthegame
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24537
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: NFL Referees

Postby CourtesyFlush » 21 Jan 2016, 08:14

Gregs Kite wrote:Image

#integrityofthegame

Might want to charge your phone soon!

Did I see somewhere that the Broncos are undefeated with Hochuli calling their games? Could've sworn I saw that on twitter last night.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14887
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: NFL Referees

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Jan 2016, 08:20

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Image

#integrityofthegame

Might want to charge your phone soon!

Did I see somewhere that the Broncos are undefeated with Hochuli calling their games? Could've sworn I saw that on twitter last night.


Yeah, Pats are already making excuses. /people

Also, Brady is 3-0 when facing the #1 ranked defense on the road in the playoffs. And won the Super Bowl all three seasons.

Also, in the four playoff meetings between Brady and Manning, the favorites are 4-0 against the spread.

We could spend all week tracking down stats that make us feel better, depending on our rooting interest, it doesn't matter. There will be poo in my pants no matter what on Sunday.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24537
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: NFL Referees

Postby JT99 » 21 Jan 2016, 08:54

Police delivered them?!?!?!?

MY TAX DOLLARS?!?!?!?!?!?!
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: NFL Referees

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 21 Jan 2016, 09:59

Gregs Kite wrote:Image

#integrityofthegame



So now the Pats are paying off the refs to cheat for them? That's just great!
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: NFL Referees

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Feb 2016, 09:12

Poor Mike Carey...dude can't even get a call right in the Superb Owl. But in his defense it sure looked like a catch to me.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14887
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: NFL Referees

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Feb 2016, 09:25

CourtesyFlush wrote:Poor Mike Carey...dude can't even get a call right in the Superb Owl. But in his defense it sure looked like a catch to me.


That non-catch call was pretty, pretty big. Next play TD Broncos. If I am a Panthers fan, I create a new username. PanthersLChamps. That was ridiculous.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31539
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: NFL Referees

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Feb 2016, 09:26

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Poor Mike Carey...dude can't even get a call right in the Superb Owl. But in his defense it sure looked like a catch to me.


That non-catch call was pretty, pretty big. Next play TD Broncos. If I am a Panthers fan, I create a new username. PanthersLChamps. That was ridiculous.

I considered asking for a name change and then realized I'm an adult.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14887
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: NFL Referees

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Feb 2016, 09:34

CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Poor Mike Carey...dude can't even get a call right in the Superb Owl. But in his defense it sure looked like a catch to me.


That non-catch call was pretty, pretty big. Next play TD Broncos. If I am a Panthers fan, I create a new username. PanthersLChamps. That was ridiculous.

I considered asking for a name change and then realized I'm an adult.


refs were not kind to me but i am fairly sure i still lose even if i get the 4 calls that i feel were unfair reversed. the one that really grinds my gears is the defensive holding on Norman in the end zone in the 4th Q. #1, game was basically over anyway, field goal was as good as a TD right there, #2 how the fuck could he have been holding before the pass was in the air when he was lined up on the goal line and #3 that ball was thrown 4000 miles off target. Meanwhile bradley roby can just hang on people, fuck.

yeah i'll take SouthernLokel
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30434
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: NFL Referees

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Feb 2016, 09:37

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Poor Mike Carey...dude can't even get a call right in the Superb Owl. But in his defense it sure looked like a catch to me.


That non-catch call was pretty, pretty big. Next play TD Broncos. If I am a Panthers fan, I create a new username. PanthersLChamps. That was ridiculous.

I considered asking for a name change and then realized I'm an adult.


refs were not kind to me but i am fairly sure i still lose even if i get the 4 calls that i feel were unfair reversed. the one that really grinds my gears is the defensive holding on Norman in the end zone in the 4th Q. #1, game was basically over anyway, field goal was as good as a TD right there, #2 how the fuck could he have been holding before the pass was in the air when he was lined up on the goal line and #3 that ball was thrown 4000 miles off target. Meanwhile bradley roby can just hang on people, fuck.

yeah i'll take SouthernLokel

And no replay of what the Panthers players thought was PI earlier in the second half.

Pereira said after the game he thought Blakeman's crew did a good job. I begged to differ.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14887
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: NFL Referees

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Feb 2016, 09:47

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24537
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: NFL Referees

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Feb 2016, 09:48

Gregs Kite wrote:Image


:lol:

And I thought the refs were fine. Sorry Panther guys.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31453
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: NFL Referees

Postby ctz31 » 08 Feb 2016, 09:49

Gregs Kite wrote:Image


Can you prove that wasn't a tipped pass? Anything goes if its tipped.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest