Tom Brady
33%
Peyton Manning
67%

Total votes : 30

Re: Who's Better: Brady or RECTUM

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Jan 2018, 19:10

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I think Rectum was the more talented and better QB. I also think Brady is a great player who had much better coaching, and that's why he has 5 rings.

Yeah coaching :roll:

Jim Caldwell is a Top 5 coach in Wake Forest history. Nobody denies this.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 30 Jan 2018, 22:51

So Lynn Swann is an asshole? Good to know.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Jan 2018, 22:54

TheWolf wrote:So Lynn Swann is an asshole? Good to know.

He wasn't even the best ''70s Steelers WR!
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 30 Jan 2018, 22:58

If that's what you took from that story I'm impressed by your sheer homerism.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Jew Jitsu » 30 Jan 2018, 23:04

Dr Jeckyll wrote:anyone still got Rectum here? anus? anyone else?

Me all day. Besides the obvious discrepancies in team talent (Brady loses a season, pats go 10-6, manning loses a season, colts go 2-14), what I'd like Brady fans to answer is how can Tom Terrific suddenly become the goat over the past few years when (correct me if I'm wrong) since like 2011 everyone unanimously agreed Aaron Rodgers has been the best QB in the league? So manning was easily considered better from 2001-2007, right? After that it's a toss up but let's be generous and give the next four years to Brady, after that it's 7 years of Rodgers. How can Tom be the goat if he's not even the best QB during his era if we go year by year. It's like calling Durant the goat even though lebron has been considered the better player every year.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 30 Jan 2018, 23:05

Theny wrote:

I didn't read the story becuase I don't care. I read the part that was quoted in the post, which made Lynn Swann look like an asshole. "I'm older than you so it's MY high school." Fuck you; it's neither of your high schools. Or maybe both of your high schools. In any case, you sound like a dick.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Jan 2018, 23:16

TheWolf wrote:
Theny wrote:

I didn't read the story becuase I don't care. I read the part that was quoted in the post, which made Lynn Swann look like an asshole. "I'm older than you so it's MY high school." Fuck you; it's neither of your high schools. Or maybe both of your high schools. In any case, you sound like a dick.

To be fair, he did seem to be able to joke about it later.

As it is, they all went to Barry Bonds' high school.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 31 Jan 2018, 06:42

Jew Jitsu wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:anyone still got Rectum here? anus? anyone else?

Me all day. Besides the obvious discrepancies in team talent (Brady loses a season, pats go 10-6, manning loses a season, colts go 2-14), what I'd like Brady fans to answer is how can Tom Terrific suddenly become the goat over the past few years when (correct me if I'm wrong) since like 2011 everyone unanimously agreed Aaron Rodgers has been the best QB in the league? So manning was easily considered better from 2001-2007, right? After that it's a toss up but let's be generous and give the next four years to Brady, after that it's 7 years of Rodgers. How can Tom be the goat if he's not even the best QB during his era if we go year by year. It's like calling Durant the goat even though lebron has been considered the better player every year.

Pats went 11-5, #idiot

TheWolf wrote:
Theny wrote:

If they didn't include the later passage where Swann said they went to the older guy's high school then I might agree with you but that's not what I took away since the legend who came before is more important especially since at that point, Brady's still a fucking high school bitch as opposed to the old, cheating bitch he is now.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Jan 2018, 08:38

Good work getting blood from this stone, Dr J. :thumbsup:

Also, fixed this for you, Longwind.

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Brady's still a fucking high school bitch as opposed to the old, cheating bitch with five rings he is now.

:)
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 31 Jan 2018, 08:59

Thoughtful and mature response long dick :thumbsup:
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Jan 2018, 09:27

Rodgers can do things that Brady could never dream of doing, but he also makes more stupid mistakes and gets hurt a hell of a lot more often. I wouldn't say he's clear cut better than Brady by any stretch.

Also, put me in the "Lynn Swann is a dick" camp.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dthefritz » 31 Jan 2018, 09:39

Briandong79 wrote:Rodgers can do things that Brady could never dream of doing, but he also makes more stupid mistakes and gets hurt a hell of a lot more often. I wouldn't say he's clear cut better than Brady by any stretch.

Rodgers has the lowest interception rate of any qb in NFL history. Try again .
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Jan 2018, 09:41

Dthefritz wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Rodgers can do things that Brady could never dream of doing, but he also makes more stupid mistakes and gets hurt a hell of a lot more often. I wouldn't say he's clear cut better than Brady by any stretch.

I agree, I also get stuck watching an inordinate number of their games and they tend to come at bad times. I'm a huge Rodgers guy, I've said repeatedly here he's my favorite player to watch in the league. I'd still trust Brady in a big game more than him.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » 31 Jan 2018, 09:43

Briandong79 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I agree, I also get stuck watching an inordinate number of their games and they tend to come at bad times. I'm a huge Rodgers guy, I've said repeatedly here he's my favorite player to watch in the league. I'd still trust *belechick Brady in a big game more than him.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Jew Jitsu » 31 Jan 2018, 09:52

Dthefritz wrote:

Lol wrecked. So Brady has definitely he longevity on his side. There's some skill to that especially since none of us know what a good o-line is or when the QB is at fault for holding on to the ball longer. But still, for anyone that watches NFL, in what years since the packers super bowl has Brady been considered better than Rodgers?
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to NFL