33%
Peyton Manning
67%

Total votes : 30

Re: Who's Better: Brady or RECTUM

Postby Dthefritz » 07 Feb 2017, 20:28

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Joyless and nails on a chalkboard, you say?

That's pretty rich coming from the Livia Soprano of SOTSG.

What? What did I say? I suppose I should just keep my mouth shut from now on!

These blacks...who knows what they're gonna take the wrong way?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 08 Sep 2017, 09:20

After sonning Brady I think Alex Smith is in the top half of the league. just one game but seems like people think he's terrible when he's actually average or slightly above average. thoughts?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Sep 2017, 09:39

Dr Jeckyll wrote:After sonning Brady I think Alex Smith is in the top half of the league. just one game but seems like people think he's terrible when he's actually average or slightly above average. thoughts?

I agree. I mean, what else do you need? Week 1, primetime in New England, game of his life. I have zero doubt not only will he continue this over the course of 15 more games, but he should, as usual, excel in the playoffs and lead Kansas City to Minneapolis.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 08 Sep 2017, 09:40

Dr Jeckyll wrote:After sonning Brady I think Alex Smith is in the top half of the league. just one game but seems like people think he's terrible when he's actually average or slightly above average. thoughts?

The knock on Smith was that he was just a game manager too willing to check down and dump off short without ever taking shots down the field. Great for completion percentage, but not great for winning big games when you have to challenge good defenses to stretch them.

That seemed to change last night.

I'd say his ceiling is top ten in the league. He's probably above average, but can't make a bad team good like the elites.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby ctz31 » 08 Sep 2017, 09:46

JT99 wrote:

The knock on Smith was that he was just a game manager too willing to check down and dump off short without ever taking shots down the field. Great for completion percentage, but not great for winning big games when you have to challenge good defenses to stretch them.

I'd say his ceiling is top ten in the league. He's probably above average, but can't make a bad team good like the elites.

He's terrible. He went off on my bills last year going deep to maclin multiple times, but he only excels against absolutely awful defenses. whenever he has to face even a competent defense he will morph back into cap'n check down.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Sep 2017, 09:49

ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

He's terrible. He went off on my bills last year going deep to maclin multiple times, but he only excels against absolutely awful defenses. whenever he has to face even a competent defense he will morph back into cap'n check down.

Oh man you're gonna regret the day you doubt Alex Smith.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Sep 2017, 15:44

So Peyton wore 16 in college and 18 in the pros. I always assumed it's bc they had retired 16 for Unitas. Then I see this joker Tolzien wearing 16, and I'm like wtf. So I looked a few things up, and it turns out that Unitas was 19. Who knew? So why did Manning wear 18 then?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Sep 2017, 16:21

18 was taken when he got to college. Wears 18 to honor his father. Google is your friend you lazy fuck
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby JT99 » 10 Sep 2017, 18:43

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:So Peyton wore 16 in college and 18 in the pros. I always assumed it's bc they had retired 16 for Unitas. Then I see this joker Tolzien wearing 16, and I'm like wtf. So I looked a few things up, and it turns out that Unitas was 19. Who knew? So why did Manning wear 18 then?

Jichael Dick
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Sep 2017, 19:24

JT99 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:So Peyton wore 16 in college and 18 in the pros. I always assumed it's bc they had retired 16 for Unitas. Then I see this joker Tolzien wearing 16, and I'm like wtf. So I looked a few things up, and it turns out that Unitas was 19. Who knew? So why did Manning wear 18 then?

Jichael Dick

Damn right I did.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Previous

Return to NFL