Total votes : 30

Re: Who's Better: Brady or RECTUM

Postby TVF wannabe » 13 Sep 2016, 15:00

It's a nice move whether or not he paid for the swag
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Colonel Angus » 13 Sep 2016, 15:18

Are they considered sponsors when you are an owner? I think he's just giving them free shit from the companies he owns.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby mj3528 » 13 Sep 2016, 16:36

Colonel Angus wrote:Are they considered sponsors when you are an owner? I think he's just giving them free shit from the companies he owns.

Peyton owns Budweiser?/you
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Sep 2016, 21:16

mj3528 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:Are they considered sponsors when you are an owner? I think he's just giving them free shit from the companies he owns.

Peyton owns Budweiser?/you

Well since Brady owns Peyton by virtue of having won 2 of their 5 playoff matchups, then indirectly Brady owns Budweiser, and ipso facto Grit Pail Nation does too. Now I can die in peace.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 06 Feb 2017, 09:56

Dr Jeckyll wrote:top 10 list for 2016
1. A-Rod
2. Cam
3. Brady
4. RW
5. BR
6. Brees
7. Rivers
8. Luck
9. Romo
10. Carr

I'd do a bottom 5 but some of the situations still have to shake out. I heard Gabbert is far in the lead for SF, I am troubled by this development.

biggest regret: putting cam over brady. biggest snub: Matt Ryan. best call: putting carr in the top 10, that one was questioned alot. BR had an off year but i still think he's up there, Rivers and Romo won't make the top 10 next year. looking at lunch's top 10, disagree on Flacco and TT over Brady.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Gaylord2 » 07 Feb 2017, 13:39

In hindsight - Tecmo Bo and Wolf nicknaming Peyton Manning "Rectum" just because they were jealous he was better than Brady probably scared off a lot of potential members with the creepiness.
Gaylord2
Farva's Driver

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 07 Feb 2017, 13:42

Gaylord2 wrote:In hindsight - Tecmo Bo and Wolf nicknaming Peyton Manning "Rectum" just because they were jealous he was better than Brady probably scared off a lot of potential members with the creepiness.

ha true. i shouldn't have caved on the thread name. i don't even remember anyone calling him that for a long time.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby TheWolf » 07 Feb 2017, 13:43

I don't remember having anything to do with that. Pretty embarrassing if it's true.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 07 Feb 2017, 13:45

TheWolf wrote:I don't remember having anything to do with that. Pretty embarrassing if it's true.

checked out the first page and it was theny. i don't believe people not in the hall may refuse HOFers requests, it's one of the perks.
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Gaylord2 » 07 Feb 2017, 13:55

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I don't remember having anything to do with that. Pretty embarrassing if it's true.

checked out the first page and it was theny. i don't believe people not in the hall may refuse HOFers requests, it's one of the perks.

Meh, I think Theny was just making a joke in this thread - the "rectum" thing was prevalent in the early days of Patriot bandwagon hoppers when the site was started in like 2003, and the old "Manning" thread .

Wolf - i may be misremembering, there were a lot of those moronic Patriot fans back then, and may just attributing some of it to you since you're the only one left - or maybe you were just going along with it to seduce that clueless Patriot vixen MoreCowbell, who can recall? (was joshuajwill a Pat fan?)
Gaylord2
Farva's Driver

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Feb 2017, 14:11

That JohnnyDamon shitdick was a Pats supporter. So glad he's gone.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 07 Feb 2017, 19:35

Gaylord2 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Meh, I think Theny was just making a joke in this thread - the "rectum" thing was prevalent in the early days of Patriot bandwagon hoppers when the site was started in like 2003, and the old "Manning" thread .

Wolf - i may be misremembering, there were a lot of those moronic Patriot fans back then, and may just attributing some of it to you since you're the only one left - or maybe you were just going along with it to seduce that clueless Patriot vixen MoreCowbell, who can recall? (was joshuajwill a Pat fan?)

Speaking of the old days, I think Bill's bitchiness about Manning and the Colts was one of the major turning points for people beginning to dislike him. Not the shit talking back when New England beat the stuffing out of him in that AFC Championship Game, and when New England was winning 3 titles in 4 years, because it was hard to really hold that against him. At least for me.
But when the Colts got the upper hand in the rivalry between 05-07, he was just so salty about it that his articles on the topic went from "I don't root for his teams, but he's being a fanboy and it can be entertaining" to just painful to read. It honestly never bothered me when he talked shit about ARod or the Yankees, even though those were my guys. He seemed to have something resembling a sense of humor about it. When Manning won that title, all he did was bitch about the refs and whine and say "he's not really THAT great". It was horrific. While I know there were obviously non-Pats fans who hated Manning for various reasons, I have a hard time that any would have written about him in such a defensive and bitchy fashion. And eventually, everything he wrote about the Pats and most of football ended up following down that same path of joyless, nails-on-a-chalkboard fanwanking. Anyway, cool story.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Feb 2017, 19:49

Joyless and nails on a chalkboard, you say?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 07 Feb 2017, 20:14

Gregs Kite wrote:Joyless and nails on a chalkboard, you say?

That's pretty rich coming from the Livia Soprano of SOTSG.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Feb 2017, 20:18

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Joyless and nails on a chalkboard, you say?

That's pretty rich coming from the Livia Soprano of SOTSG.

What? What did I say? I suppose I should just keep my mouth shut from now on!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NFL