chrisco wrote:ctz31 wrote:chrisco wrote:This is a bit right?
That Greg said Aaron Rodgers is overrated? Gotta be.
The problem is that Jike is genuine, but 0 to 100% of dtf and Greg's are. It's a real tough one to sort out. Can you have a worked shoot if you have one or more smarks in it?
I can't speak for those wild morons men. I can tell you that my views on Tom Brady are 100% authentic and accurate.
- He is a no doubt first ballot hall of famer and will be discussed as possibly the greatest ever
- He is a winner. Clutch. All of that babbling nonsense.
- He has benefited with being paired with the greatest and cheatingmost cunning coach in NFL history. A lot.
- Spygate was an absolute travesty and was instrumental in 3 out of his w.e. titles.
- The patriots are gifted calls and no calls against lesser opponents, not because there is collusion or some stupid shit, but because that is just the way it is. Ref's call it different for the "greats". Like an NBA player getting to the line more because of benefit of the doubt. And the WR picks, my god the receiver picks. Fuck this team, seriously.
- There are SEVERAL quarterbacks in the last decade that would have been just as if not more successful than him in that system, most notably Peyton Manning.
- If you put Peyton Manning on the Bills the last 12 years we are a playoff team almost every year, and have challenged for a ring. Except for the last couple with a bum arm. You put Tom Brady and we ceiling at 10 or 11 wins a couple times, w some playoff wins and flame outs maybe. Probably a few 8-8's and 7-9's sprinkled in.
- This seems like its coming off as oh, he's kicked my ass for so long in my division, so i hate him hate him. And i'm sure there is more than enough truth to that. But fuck him. MTM knows aaron rodgers is an all time great and would be anywhere he played. Because he is.
Blah blah, i'm a mouth breather blah blah. Mr. Kraft is the devil. I wish the earth would swallow this franchise whole. New England. It's not even a city. Retards.