Peyton Manning
67%

Total votes : 30

Re: Who's Better: Brady or RECTUM

Postby ctz31 » 18 Aug 2016, 20:53

chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
chrisco wrote:This is a bit right?

That Greg said Aaron Rodgers is overrated? Gotta be.

The problem is that Jike is genuine, but 0 to 100% of dtf and Greg's are. It's a real tough one to sort out. Can you have a worked shoot if you have one or more smarks in it?

I can't speak for those wild morons men. I can tell you that my views on Tom Brady are 100% authentic and accurate.

- He is a no doubt first ballot hall of famer and will be discussed as possibly the greatest ever

- He is a winner. Clutch. All of that babbling nonsense.

- He has benefited with being paired with the greatest and cheatingmost cunning coach in NFL history. A lot.

- Spygate was an absolute travesty and was instrumental in 3 out of his w.e. titles.

- The patriots are gifted calls and no calls against lesser opponents, not because there is collusion or some stupid shit, but because that is just the way it is. Ref's call it different for the "greats". Like an NBA player getting to the line more because of benefit of the doubt. And the WR picks, my god the receiver picks. Fuck this team, seriously.

- There are SEVERAL quarterbacks in the last decade that would have been just as if not more successful than him in that system, most notably Peyton Manning.

- If you put Peyton Manning on the Bills the last 12 years we are a playoff team almost every year, and have challenged for a ring. Except for the last couple with a bum arm. You put Tom Brady and we ceiling at 10 or 11 wins a couple times, w some playoff wins and flame outs maybe. Probably a few 8-8's and 7-9's sprinkled in.

- This seems like its coming off as oh, he's kicked my ass for so long in my division, so i hate him hate him. And i'm sure there is more than enough truth to that. But fuck him. MTM knows aaron rodgers is an all time great and would be anywhere he played. Because he is.

Blah blah, i'm a mouth breather blah blah. Mr. Kraft is the devil. I wish the earth would swallow this franchise whole. New England. It's not even a city. Retards.

NEXT
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby JT99 » 19 Aug 2016, 15:50

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Theny » 19 Aug 2016, 18:01

DJ Williams was on local radio today kind of breaking down why he thinks they cheat. It was actually interesting the stories he was telling of how often they'd have the exact calls already that the defense can't defend. But that might just be great coaching or Tom recognizing things, I don't know.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Aug 2016, 18:29

Theny wrote:DJ Williams was on local radio today kind of breaking down why he thinks they cheat. It was actually interesting the stories he was telling of how often they'd have the exact calls already that the defense can't defend. But that might just be great coaching or Tom recognizing things, I don't know.

Yeah. It's probably just great coaching and recognition.

Idiot.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Theny » 19 Aug 2016, 18:59

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Theny wrote:DJ Williams was on local radio today kind of breaking down why he thinks they cheat. It was actually interesting the stories he was telling of how often they'd have the exact calls already that the defense can't defend. But that might just be great coaching or Tom recognizing things, I don't know.

Idiot.

It's possible isn't it????
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Prez » 19 Aug 2016, 19:23

This is STILL going on?

L.O.L.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 19 Aug 2016, 23:16

Theny wrote:

Idiot.

People must be chomping at the bit to do business w your naive ass. You get ripped off a lot in the landscaping thing? Idiot.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Theny » 20 Aug 2016, 08:29

ctz31 wrote:
Theny wrote:

Idiot.

People must be chomping at the bit to do business w your naive ass. You get ripped off a lot in the landscaping thing? Idiot.

I find it hard to believe they're cheating all 16-20 games per year, yes.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Aug 2016, 09:38

Theny wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Theny wrote:

Idiot.

If teams are getting their shit stolen that routinely and that easily, then they deserve to have the other team cheat.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby bosux » 20 Aug 2016, 12:13

Briandong79 wrote:
Theny wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Theny wrote:

Idiot.

If teams are getting their shit stolen that routinely and that easily, then they deserve to have the other team cheat.

that sound like something someone from new jersey would say
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby mj3528 » 13 Sep 2016, 10:26

RECTUM writes thank you notes, but still shills for his sponsors while doing so:

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Sep 2016, 10:28

Automatically became Flush's favorite player.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Sep 2016, 10:54

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Automatically became Flush's favorite player.

Hate that clown and Papa John's pizza
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 13 Sep 2016, 11:04

But you LOVE thank you notes. Such a conundrum. What's a conundrum?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Sep 2016, 11:06

TheWolf wrote:What's a conundrum?

It's how Michael Douglas supposeably got mouth cancer from Catherine Zeta-Jones
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NFL