Great googily-moogily! (The KFC Chefs)

Re: Great googily-moogily! (The KFC Chefs)

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 16 Jan 2016, 23:55

Man, my first week as a Chiefs fan and we get Andy'd! He stinks!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby PhillyJim76 » 17 Jan 2016, 07:40

After three years of Chip Kelly, I came to appreciate what Andy Reid does. I thought I had really shown him a lack of respect over the years. And then yesterday happens and I realize he's a fat fucking moron.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby JichaelDick » 18 Jan 2016, 10:35

PhillyJim76 wrote:After three years of Chip Kelly, I came to appreciate what Andy Reid does. I thought I had really shown him a lack of respect over the years. And then yesterday happens and I realize he's a fat fucking moron.

You know, if you let Chip (or someone like him) just be like a "quality control" coach whose only job was to know how to handle clock management issues and gave him to Andy, I think he'd be fine. He's made KC a consistently solid team, he found a way to make a semi-competent offense with Alex Smith, Jamaal Charles, Travis Kelce, and a bunch of misfit toys. But that end of game handling against New England--WOOOF.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Jan 2016, 11:27

JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:After three years of Chip Kelly, I came to appreciate what Andy Reid does. I thought I had really shown him a lack of respect over the years. And then yesterday happens and I realize he's a fat fucking moron.

You know, if you let Chip (or someone like him) just be like a "quality control" coach whose only job was to know how to handle clock management issues and gave him to Andy, I think he'd be fine. He's made KC a consistently solid team, he found a way to make a semi-competent offense with Alex Smith, Jamaal Charles, Travis Kelce, and a bunch of misfit toys. But that end of game handling against New England--WOOOF.

I find it absurd so many of these teams at a professional level can't figure out the urgency late in games. You can't come up with one intern to stare at the clock and tell Andy that he's a fucking moron every. single. game?

Consistently solid is the perfect description for Andy Reid. It will never help him win a title, though.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 18 Jan 2016, 19:41

Gregs Kite wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I find it absurd so many of these teams at a professional level can't figure out the urgency late in games. You can't come up with one intern to stare at the clock and tell Andy that he's a fucking moron every. single. game?

Consistently solid is the perfect description for Andy Reid. It will never help him win a title, though.

I pretty much agree with all this, but I feel like worse coaches have won Super Bowls. Tom Coughlin comes to mind.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Jan 2016, 15:12

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Colonel Angus » 05 Feb 2016, 13:17

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 05 Feb 2016, 13:22

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 02 Aug 2016, 11:09

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Colonel Angus » 15 Aug 2016, 13:17

Great news for Nick Foles!

247Sports Verified account
‏@247Sports
Chiefs QB Tyler Bray suffered fractured spine in preseason opener: [http://247nfl.co/2b9kd2M ]
1:40 PM - 15 Aug 2016
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Sep 2016, 22:33

Thank you for Doug.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Dec 2016, 07:33

Travis Kelce is a douchebag.

Okay?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Dec 2016, 08:49

i have Tyreek Hill on both of my fantasy benches.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Dec 2016, 08:51

SouthernYokel wrote:i have Tyreek Hill on both of my fantasy benches.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

You're thinking like everyone else--he can't keep up the return TDs can he? That's gotta dry up at some point.

Still not quite sold on these guys. Alex Smith at QB? Oh, and remind me who's the genius driving coaching this wagon...
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Dec 2016, 08:54

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i have Tyreek Hill on both of my fantasy benches.

You're thinking like everyone else--he can't keep up the return TDs can he? That's gotta dry up at some point.

Still not quite sold on these guys. Alex Smith at QB? Oh, and remind me who's the genius driving coaching this wagon...

ACTUALLY i didn't look at my rosters. I probably wouldn't have put him in anyway but it was negligence. Also left Crabtree and Watford in there in one league, would probably have pulled at least Watford because of KC's defense. Based on this performance i am ready to call them the best defense in the league this year. fuck you seattle.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to NFL