Cleveland Browns

Re: Cleveland Browns

Postby mj3528 » 04 Jan 2018, 14:17

ctz31 wrote:I think kizer sose just needs another season of......seasoning. Lets grab some defense.

Have you watched Kizer play? He makes Tyrod look like Tom Brady. He looked decent against the Steeler back-ups and that is about it. He doesn't get hurt, that is the best thing I can say about him.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2018, 14:19

Briandong79 wrote:I think the hopeful side of Darnold is that he has the physical tools and I've seen some talk here and there that the USC coaching staff is secret garbage when it comes to developing a QB.

I could see that.

Honestly, QB is the worst. I was right about Teddy - yay? I was wrong about Matt Ryan. I was right about Watson. I was wrong about uh, Johnny? There's so much bullshit with QBs. I called Russell actually. And Phil! But not Eli. And I was pleased as punch the Vikes got Daunte... yay?

Make a good team first.
We overrate QBs.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby ctz31 » 04 Jan 2018, 14:24

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I think the hopeful side of Darnold is that he has the physical tools and I've seen some talk here and there that the USC coaching staff is secret garbage when it comes to developing a QB.

I could see that.

Honestly, QB is the worst. I was right about Teddy - yay? I was wrong about Matt Ryan. I was right about Watson. I was wrong about uh, Johnny? There's so much bullshit with QBs. I called Russell actually. And Phil! But not Eli. And I was pleased as punch the Vikes got Daunte... yay?

Make a good team first.
We overrate QBs.

You can say we overrate QB if your intent is to someday be a playoff contender. If your goal is to someday win a super bowl i disagree.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Jan 2018, 14:27

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I agree with ldot, Lamar gonna have a very good, very short time as a pro QB. Kordell like.

And motherfuck - tangent - how did that Slash bit never catch on? Just have some David Palmer, Seneca, Tebow motherfucker out there who you never know if he's running, running routes, or throwing?

I didn't realize Lamar was 6'3". beat me /craig

I guess the Slash thing never caught on because defenses will adjust--kind of like with the Dolphins and the single wing with Ricky/Ronnie (minus Bobby and Mike). Plus didn't Kordell end up being a bitch and that's what ended his run in Blitzburgh?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2018, 14:34

ctz31 wrote:

I could see that.

Make a good team first.
We overrate QBs.

You can say we overrate QB if your intent is to someday be a playoff contender. If your goal is to someday win a super bowl i disagree.

Russell Wilson was 3rd rd pick. LORD KNOEZ ABOUT TOM. Brad Johnson? Hostetler?

IT'S THE ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT but oh shit you better have a QB blow me
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Jan 2018, 14:36

CourtesyFlush wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I agree with ldot, Lamar gonna have a very good, very short time as a pro QB. Kordell like.

And motherfuck - tangent - how did that Slash bit never catch on? Just have some David Palmer, Seneca, Tebow motherfucker out there who you never know if he's running, running routes, or throwing?

I guess the Slash thing never caught on because defenses will adjust--kind of like with the Dolphins and the single wing with Ricky/Ronnie (minus Bobby and Mike). Plus didn't Kordell end up being a bitch and that's what ended his run in Blitzburgh?

Yeah defenses adjusted to him at QB and he whined and bitched at being used as a WR... WHICH AT LEAST HE DID (looking at you, poor man's Kordell, Mr. Tim Tebow, ultimate teammate, must have been taking notes from Jeter, YOU'RE BOTH FRAUDULOUS)

oooh speaking of fraudulous, complete tangent and wrong thread, sue me, if someone wants to join in on this, move it to the appropriate thread and we can continue there: Wisconsin-Miami was the FRAUDULOUS bowl to determine the most FRAUDULENT and just as I called, Miami lost 3 straight to end the season #iknowfrauds
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2018, 14:38

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Yeah defenses adjusted to him at QB and he whined and bitched at being used as a WR... WHICH AT LEAST HE DID (looking at you, poor man's Kordell, Mr. Tim Tebow, ultimate teammate, must have been taking notes from Jeter, YOU'RE BOTH FRAUDULOUS)

oooh speaking of fraudulous, complete tangent and wrong thread, sue me, if someone wants to join in on this, move it to the appropriate thread and we can continue there: Wisconsin-Miami was the FRAUDULOUS bowl to determine the most FRAUDULENT and just as I called, Miami lost 3 straight to end the season #iknowfrauds

Ha! Bong, I almost made that same post. But was proud my B10 brothers were less frauds....though I hate them so much more....college football is weird.

PS: the slash position is money.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Jan 2018, 14:42

ctz31 wrote:

I could see that.

Make a good team first.
We overrate QBs.

Russell Wilson was 3rd rd pick. LORD KNOEZ ABOUT TOM. Brad Johnson? Hostetler?

IT'S THE ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT but oh shit you better have a QB blow me

Mark Rypien ( :sniff: ), Jim McMahon, Jeff Hostetler, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Joe Flacco, Eli twice, Russell bitch-made Wilson, all jokers, and Sexy Rexy, Kaep, Collins, DELHOMME, Stan Humphries, McNabb, Matt Ryan, all made super bowls

MisterTambourineMan wrote:PS: the slash position is money.

It's money but just like "always bet on black" you go to that well at times, don't hang out there all day
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby the cheese » 04 Jan 2018, 14:43

Obviously Baker is the correct pick, and thankfully the Browns are too dumb to do that. He's going to be Drew Brees minus the sanctimony. I see a 2nd round pick, a couple rough years of riding the bench and being bad, then figuring it out for the team that drafted him or whomever takes a shot on him off the scrap heap.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Jan 2018, 14:44

the cheese wrote:Obviously Baker is the correct pick, and thankfully the Browns are too dumb to do that. He's going to be Drew Brees minus the sanctimony. I see a 2nd round pick, a couple rough years of riding the bench and being bad, then figuring it out for the team that drafted him or whomever takes a shot on him off the scrap heap.

sounds more like you're saying his ceiling is Sam Bradford
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby the cheese » 04 Jan 2018, 14:46

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the cheese wrote:Obviously Baker is the correct pick, and thankfully the Browns are too dumb to do that. He's going to be Drew Brees minus the sanctimony. I see a 2nd round pick, a couple rough years of riding the bench and being bad, then figuring it out for the team that drafted him or whomever takes a shot on him off the scrap heap.

sounds more like you're saying his ceiling is Sam Bradford

Sam's mind and arm have it figured out, his body just continues to betray him. Baker will be significantly better than Sam's 2010 ceiling.

#2019MVP #MindLikeaScientistArmLikeaLaser
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Jew Jitsu » 04 Jan 2018, 16:56

Cheese get the fuck out of this thread you moron.

Now: I am all for taking a QB #1, enough is enough. No i don't expect a hall of famer, shit I don't even see a pro-bowler in our cards but a top 15 QB would do it for me. Average is fine as long as he (or she) doesn't miss time and doesn't make stupid mistakes. I'm against letting the QB fall to 4 because I want these morons to do their job and pick the one they think is best. If they fail, they fail. As for #4 I'm down to swindle buffalo for like the sixth year in a row and have them move up for a bust while we collect 5-8 prime draft choices.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby ctz31 » 04 Jan 2018, 17:24

Jew Jitsu wrote:Cheese get the fuck out of this thread you moron.

Now: I am all for taking a QB #1, enough is enough. No i don't expect a hall of famer, shit I don't even see a pro-bowler in our cards but a top 15 QB would do it for me. Average is fine as long as he (or she) doesn't miss time and doesn't make stupid mistakes. I'm against letting the QB fall to 4 because I want these morons to do their job and pick the one they think is best. If they fail, they fail. As for #4 I'm down to swindle buffalo for like the sixth year in a row and have them move up for a bust while we collect 5-8 prime draft choices.

Wait a minute. I forgot. We have Billy Beane and Mickey D now. So instead....

ctz31
#nnf

Postby ctz31 » 04 Jan 2018, 17:51

ctz31 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Cheese get the fuck out of this thread you moron.

Wait a minute. I forgot. We have Billy Beane and Mickey D now. So instead....

Or Brandon Beane. Lol.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Jew Jitsu » 04 Jan 2018, 18:04

Who are any of those people lol
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to NFL