Cleveland Browns

Re: Cleveland Browns

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Jan 2018, 13:16

Briandong79 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:^^fantastic^^

So the Browns have their choice of either Douchenold or Rodouche.....yay? I think I'd go with Rosen but not a fan of either.

Odds they pick the right one are off the board.

I'd lean Rosen as well. From what I've seen of and read about both he seems more ready for the NFL. Not quite sold on Darnold.

Gun to my head I definitely take Rosen over Darnold. I don't think either is going to be good.

Did Lamar Jackson declare? He's gonna have 2-3 good, almost great, seasons then get killed or just get worn down from all the hits. He'll have at least one, probably 2, seasons end like Watson/RGIII's rookie years

ETA: Which Chubb are you taking, MTM

....#nnf

There are rumblings that Lamar is coming back.

Crap. I thought the ACC Atlantic Division was done with him. He's undersized (even by DangeRuss standards) and doesn't currently project well to the NFL based on what I've read/seen.

I don't think (Bradley) Chubb goes #1 overall, but pairing him with Garrett and getting a QB at 4 would be a good move for the Browns. Heck, get Barkley at #4 and get a QB either later or in FA.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 04 Jan 2018, 13:16

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

So the Browns have their choice of either Douchenold or Rodouche.....yay? I think I'd go with Rosen but not a fan of either.

I'd lean Rosen as well. From what I've seen of and read about both he seems more ready for the NFL. Not quite sold on Darnold.

Gun to my head I definitely take Rosen over Darnold. I don't think either is going to be good.

Did Lamar Jackson declare? He's gonna have 2-3 good, almost great, seasons then get killed or just get worn down from all the hits. He'll have at least one, probably 2, seasons end like Watson/RGIII's rookie years

....#nnf

Crap. I thought the ACC Atlantic Division was done with him. He's undersized (even by DangeRuss standards) and doesn't currently project well to the NFL based on what I've read/seen.

I don't think (Bradley) Chubb goes #1 overall, but pairing him with Garrett and getting a QB at 4 would be a good move for the Browns. Heck, get Barkley at #4 and get a QB either later or in FA.

You guys are crazy. I'd take a qb at 1 AND 4 if it were socially acceptable.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JT99 » 04 Jan 2018, 13:17

CourtesyFlush wrote:

....#nnf

Rosen seems to majority opinion from what I've red. The red flag with him seems to be that he doesn't LOVE football which could make him Cutler 2.0.

A much bigger red flag is Darnold's turnovers. If that is happen in a slower game, hard to see him being a big-time guy in the League.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Jan 2018, 13:18

ctz31 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

....#nnf

The Browns taking QBs at both spots would be so Browns.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2018, 13:18

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

....#nnf

They supposedly have damn near $100 mil in cap space too.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Jan 2018, 13:20

MisterTambourineMan wrote:They supposedly have damn near $100 mil in cap space too.

What other QBs are on the market besides Cousins? Bradford/Teddy/Keenum from Minny? Rodgers if he gets released like the rest of the league wants? That would be great btw.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 04 Jan 2018, 13:20

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

....#nnf

They supposedly have damn near $100 mil in cap space too.

Should be easy to keep Aaron Rodgers happy once the Pack is forced to cut him then
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Jan 2018, 13:27

ctz31 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

....#nnf

Rubby--Lamar is 6'3, how is that undersized? (He's not built like a tank like Cam so I don't see him holding up to the hits [see: III, RG])

ctz--anything to get rid of the black QB huh? /bacon
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2018, 13:44

I agree with ldot, Lamar gonna have a very good, very short time as a pro QB. Kordell like.

And motherfuck - tangent - how did that Slash bit never catch on? Just have some David Palmer, Seneca, Tebow motherfucker out there who you never know if he's running, running routes, or throwing?
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 04 Jan 2018, 13:45

I'm with 31. The odds of most teams picking the right QB are bad. The odds of the browns doing it are infinitely worse. They should take 2 and hope one of them works.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Jan 2018, 13:55

Rosen is the right call. I am high on him assuming he doesn't quit football to be a screenwriter or some shit. The browns will take darnold. Rosen will fall in the draft because of his supposed non love for football, a good team will get him late and mj will have another story where only he comes away with the conclusion that the browns made the right decision but got fucked anyway
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby chrisco » 04 Jan 2018, 14:07

Chubb / Saquon / Kap - Triple Option.

You went 0-16 this year, run some gimmick offense while you build the rest of the team up and Iono...we all know that I don't know football.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby jman » 04 Jan 2018, 14:09

TheWolf wrote:I'm with 31. The odds of most teams picking the right QB are bad. The odds of the browns doing it are infinitely worse. They should take 2 and hope one of them works.

Only if the second guy is Baker. The last brash, loudmouth QB they had worked out really well.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Briandong79 » 04 Jan 2018, 14:11

I think the hopeful side of Darnold is that he has the physical tools and I've seen some talk here and there that the USC coaching staff is secret garbage when it comes to developing a QB.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » 04 Jan 2018, 14:15

I think kizer sose just needs another season of......seasoning. Lets grab some defense.
ctz31
#nnf

PreviousNext

Return to NFL