The Cleveland Browns

Re: The Cleveland Browns

Postby Goose » 06 Jan 2017, 08:46

JichaelDick wrote:Not only do the Browns get a win, but the 49ers decide to actually show up against the Rams. #1 pick, here we come!

Of course the Browns will do with the first round pick what the Browns always do with a first round pick.

Related, I'm not a fan of Colin Cowherd or parody songs, but saw this and thought some people might enjoy/hate this.

I forgot that Jake Delhomme was a Brown for a while.

https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/817157858034712576
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby mj3528 » 06 Jan 2017, 08:57

Goose wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Not only do the Browns get a win, but the 49ers decide to actually show up against the Rams. #1 pick, here we come!

Of course the Browns will do with the first round pick what the Browns always do with a first round pick.

Related, I'm not a fan of Colin Cowherd or parody songs, but saw this and thought some people might enjoy/hate this.

Someone sent me this. Funny and sad.

If your absence from the board didn't coincide with the complex litigations goose, you would never have forgotten that delhomme was a brown
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Jan 2017, 10:47

mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:

If your absence from the board didn't coincide with the complex litigations goose, you would never have forgotten that delhomme was a brown

CLit's defense of Jake Delhomme might've been the worst stance ever taken on this board. It was awful.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 06 Jan 2017, 10:49

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:

CLit's defense of Jake Delhomme might've been the worst stance ever taken on this board. It was awful.

Were you absent yesterday for mtm versus bbq chips?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Jan 2017, 10:50

JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:

I was here. That was pretty bad, but nowhere near as bad as CLit's defense of Delhomme.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Jan 2017, 11:18

JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:

I would never choose them over any other chip and if they're the only option I'll go hungry. I stand by this.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Jan 2017, 11:21

i was absent for CLit defending Jake as well apparently. i have good memories of him but he definitely caught the yips his last 2 carolina years and never got it back, i am not sure how anyone could see it any other way. really it's easier to make the argument that Moose Muhammad and Steve Smith and Stephen Davis and that OL made him look like he was good when he never was.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Jan 2017, 11:40

SouthernYokel wrote:i was absent for CLit defending Jake as well apparently. i have good memories of him but he definitely caught the yips his last 2 carolina years and never got it back, i am not sure how anyone could see it any other way. really it's easier to make the argument that Moose Muhammad and Steve Smith and Stephen Davis and that OL made him look like he was good when he never was.

Clit's defense of Delhomme begins here

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Jan 2017, 11:42

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i was absent for CLit defending Jake as well apparently. i have good memories of him but he definitely caught the yips his last 2 carolina years and never got it back, i am not sure how anyone could see it any other way. really it's easier to make the argument that Moose Muhammad and Steve Smith and Stephen Davis and that OL made him look like he was good when he never was.

great avatar
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Jan 2017, 11:48

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

great avatar

that's about all i can say as well. oof. that might be the biggest L i've seen someone take in a sprots argument on this board.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 06 Jan 2017, 12:15

Some idiot said Derek Dooley would be a great head coach. Not sure what happened, but he probably was shamed off this board.

Go Browns!
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Jan 2017, 12:51

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

great avatar

that's about all i can say as well. oof. that might be the biggest L i've seen someone take in a sprots argument on this board.

ComplexLitigations wrote:Agreed, I think they had a great solid draft and I'm legitimately excited to watch this team in action. I also think its the right move for them to announce that Colt McCoy won't be playing at all in 2010. The fans might not immediately be thrilled, but when they have a good, prepared QB leading their team instead of having another Brady Quinn disaster, it'll be well worth the wait.

still waiting.......
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 26 Jan 2017, 14:16

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 27 Jan 2017, 08:42

Joe Thomas was on Mike & Mike this morning and said "I haven't always agreed with everything Goodell has done." That's gotta be at least a 6 game suspension, right?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Jan 2017, 08:46

TheWolf wrote:Joe Thomas was on Mike & Mike this morning and said "I haven't always agreed with everything Goodell has done." That's gotta be at least a 6 game suspension, right?

Nah, he'll just forbid the Browns from ever trading him or releasing him, as well as denying him free agency. Keeping him with the Browns is bad enough.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to NFL