chicken von's Denver Broncos

Re: chicken von's Denver Broncos

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Nov 2017, 09:45

Is 41-16 good? That's a good score, right?

lol
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Nov 2017, 10:05

all von miller's fault, too

I'm glad you called for Brady's head when they lost 41-14 to the chiefs which was all clearly his fault and no one should have ever said a good thing about him again
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Nov 2017, 10:10

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:all von miller's fault, too

I'm glad you called for Brady's head when they lost 41-14 to the chiefs which was all clearly his fault and no one should have ever said a good thing about him again

I'll type slow. I can see you're zipped up this morning.

They literally had a Von Miller isolted camera last night. They made it a point to highlight Von Miller and how he's all Von Millery and stuff. This is the same stuff TV does when the Patriots play the Texans and JJ Watt.

The Patriots negated him and he had little impact on the game last evening. That made me happy.

2015 was fun, though. I memba and stuff. Enjoy your day.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Nov 2017, 10:13

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:all von miller's fault, too

I'll type slow. I can see you're zipped up this morning.

They literally had a Von Miller isolted camera last night. They made it a point to highlight Von Miller and how he's all Von Millery and stuff. This is the same stuff TV does when the Patriots play the Texans and JJ Watt.

The Patriots negated him and he had little impact on the game last evening. That made me happy.

2015 was fun, though. I memba and stuff. Enjoy your day.

"Still trying to make Von Miller a thing?"

Von Miller is a thing. He's incredibly good at football. Same with JJ Watt. Sorry other players on other teams get over the top treatment sometimes. Someday we'll have a Boston-only iso camera.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Nov 2017, 10:14

Feel better now?

Good. See ya out there.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Nov 2017, 10:15

Gregs Kite wrote:Feel better now?

Good. See ya out there.

Not if I'm lucky :)
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 13 Nov 2017, 10:36

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

Good. See ya out there.

:lol: patriot fans are so horrible and dense. I enjoy getting along w you right now before i make my tyrod post later. high five.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Nov 2017, 10:37

ctz31 wrote:

Good. See ya out there.

:lol: patriot fans are so horrible and dense. I enjoy getting along w you right now before i make my tyrod post later. high five.

I am disappoint about Tyrod and the gang :/ I can offer no defense right now, much like the Bills, hey-ooooohhhhh.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Nov 2017, 10:39

ctz31 wrote:

Good. See ya out there.

I am disappoint about Tyrod and the gang :/ I can offer no defense right now, much like the Bills, hey-ooooohhhhh.

I think Dalton Hilliard was close to 100 yards too.

Stop a fucking run, 31.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Nov 2017, 08:45

We still trying to make Von Miller a thing?

Elway, how do we feel about these guys?

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 21 Nov 2017, 16:27

I will take this to the thread since you ignored it in the box and i would never want to carpet bomb the shoutbox with tyrod taylor talk:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:10 pm mister bacon mj: if Trevor simian had tyrod record he still would be starting. if tyrod had Trevor record he would be almost out of the league sns

A quick look shows me Simian has a .500 winning percentage in the league, slightly better than TT. Explain yourself.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 21 Nov 2017, 17:00

ctz31 wrote:I will take this to the thread since you ignored it in the box and i would never want to carpet bomb the shoutbox with tyrod taylor talk:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:10 pm mister bacon mj: if Trevor simian had tyrod record he still would be starting. if tyrod had Trevor record he would be almost out of the league sns

A quick look shows me Simian has a .500 winning percentage in the league, slightly better than TT. Explain yourself.

While we're at it, I would also like an explanation on why black people don't use apostrophes. This bothers me somewhat in speech but I've come to expect it. It bothers me immensely in print, and makes your posts and shouts very difficult to read. Tyrod's record, not Tyrod record. Please be better.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 21 Nov 2017, 17:01

TheWolf wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I will take this to the thread since you ignored it in the box and i would never want to carpet bomb the shoutbox with tyrod taylor talk:

While we're at it, I would also like an explanation on why black people don't use apostrophes. This bothers me somewhat in speech but I've come to expect it. It bothers me immensely in print, and makes your posts and shouts very difficult to read. Tyrod's record, not Tyrod record. Please be better.

I looked at the stats. Tyrod has better numbers overall than Simian, but they are very similar.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby mister bacon » 22 Nov 2017, 09:55

31 ty for summoning me to this thread. i apologize for my tardy response as i was spending time yesterday with my loving family, and also my wife. #aceaward

I seen that it took 4 days to decide not to start nate peter man over tyrod this week despite peter man throwing 5 ints in a half. I think it's fair to say that tyrod's career as a starter will be over after this season according to "people."

otoh, simian is still tall and white so I will bet any amount of money he will start at least four games for one of the following teams again within the next 12 months:

the jets
the fins
niners
arizona
bears

now if you'll excuse me i'll have a thankstaking dinner to prepare for. I do look forward to hearing mj's long explanation of why Kite's family crossburning/turkey smoking was totally not racist, while wolf tells us that he didn't know cross burning was considered racist but will defend it anyway while drinking a $700 beer.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 22 Nov 2017, 10:01

mister bacon wrote:

31 ty for summoning me to this thread. i apologize for my tardy response as i was spending time yesterday with my loving family, and also my wife. #aceaward

I seen that it took 4 days to decide not to start nate peter man over tyrod this week despite peter man throwing 5 ints in a half. I think it's fair to say that tyrod's career as a starter will be over after this season according to "people."

otoh, simian is still tall and white so I will bet any amount of money he will start at least four games for one of the following teams again within the next 12 months:

the jets
the fins
niners
arizona
bears

now if you'll excuse me i'll have a thankstaking dinner to prepare for. I do look forward to hearing mj's long explanation of why Kite's family crossburning/turkey smoking was totally not racist, while wolf tells us that he didn't know cross burning was considered racist but will defend it anyway while drinking a $700 beer.

ty for your response. It did not take the staff 4 days to decide. McDermott just wanted to save face and perhaps show some fake support towards peterman, that he still believed in him. I still respect the move, but the timing was all off. And tyrod will get a job in this league next year, just based on the public and national media's blind support of his play, despite never actually seeing him play. I will consider this an L for you since you never addressed the fact that simian has a better track record as tyrod, while you saying tyrod would be out of the league w simian's record. ty and god bless the meal of food you are preparing for your holidays.
ctz31
#nnf

PreviousNext

Return to NFL