chicken von's Denver Broncos

Re: chicken von's Denver Broncos

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 08:30

I don't get your "Still trying to make Von Miller a thing?" thing.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Nov 2017, 08:34

TheWolf wrote:I don't get your "Still trying to make Von Miller a thing?" thing.

It's the same shit they pull when the Pats play the Texans. Ooooh, JJ Watt, such a defensive monster, what a beast, blah blah blah. And like Miller last night, he's a non-factor.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Nov 2017, 08:41

He'll always have the 2015 AFC Chip Game. Like my Falcons will have the first 3 quarters of Super Bowl LI. Goddamn it.

ETA: I had XLI, because I can't count. Goddamn it.
Last edited by JichaelDick on 13 Nov 2017, 08:49, edited 1 time in total.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Nov 2017, 08:43

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Still trying to make Von Miller a thing, fellas?

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

Agree. The guy is one of the best defensive players in the nfl and almost single handed won the team a championship. But he's on a team that has beat my ass a couple times so grrrr I hate that he gets some recognition. Patriot fans are the worse people on the planet.

Looks like you were totally off base with this one. You must fel awful silly.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 08:57

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I don't get your "Still trying to make Von Miller a thing?" thing.

It's the same shit they pull when the Pats play the Texans. Ooooh, JJ Watt, such a defensive monster, what a beast, blah blah blah. And like Miller last night, he's a non-factor.

I have no problem with people giving Miller, Watt, or anyone else credit for being really good at what they do. But I can see your point about a great defensive player being treated like he's the biggest difference maker in the world. As soon as he runs into a good coach who knows how to game plan for him, he becomes a non-factor and if the rest of his team can't step up, they fucked.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Nov 2017, 09:01

TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I have no problem with people giving Miller, Watt, or anyone else credit for being really good at what they do. But I can see your point about a great defensive player being treated like he's the biggest difference maker in the world. As soon as he runs into a good coach who knows how to game plan for him, he becomes a non-factor and if the rest of his team can't step up, they fucked.

What the hell explains the 2015 AFC Chip game? It's not like New England hadn't faced Miller 6 time before that.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Nov 2017, 09:15

Gregs Kite wrote:

It's the same shit they pull when the Pats play. Ooooh, Tom Brady, such an offensive monster, what a beast, blah blah blah. And like Brady against Miller in the playoffs, he's a non-factor.

FTFY
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Nov 2017, 09:17

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

It's the same shit they pull when the Pats play. Ooooh, Tom Brady, such an offensive monster, what a beast, blah blah blah. And like Brady against Miller in the playoffs, he's a non-factor.

FTFY

Wow. One game. Congrats. He's been a non-factor two games in a row.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 09:20

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

FTFY

You might even say they learned a lot from that 2015 game and made adjustments to properly account for him in future contests.

It's also possible the Broncos just aren't as good anymore, so it's much easier to game plan for their one beast as opposed to 2015 when if you put too much attention on him there were plenty of other guys who could beat you.

In any case... 2015 doesn't fit my narrative so I'll pretend it never happened. Did I do that right?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Nov 2017, 09:21

The title of this thread makes no sense to me
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Nov 2017, 09:21

CourtesyFlush wrote:The title of this thread makes no sense to me

Would it help if it was capitalized?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Nov 2017, 09:24

Briandong79 wrote:

Aybe
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Nov 2017, 09:25

Briandong79 wrote:

Or funny?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Nov 2017, 09:26

Guys, guys. The easy answer to Von Miller being a nonfactor last night is easy...

JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Nov 2017, 09:43

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

FTFY

two games, erhhhmaggerrrrd what a turd, fuck him and the horse he rode in on, no one better ever say anything positive about him ever again when that oxygen should be spent verbally fellating Tommy, Bill, and MISTER Kraft.

keep fighting the good fight
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to NFL