Peyton Manning's Denver Broncos

Re: Peyton Manning's Denver Broncos

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Feb 2016, 10:01

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 08 Feb 2016, 10:02

mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 08 Feb 2016, 10:04

#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Goose » 08 Feb 2016, 10:05

SouthernYokel wrote:HE NEVER EVEN THREW THE BALL. HOW DID I LOSE TO THESE GUYS

Cam should've spent more time studying tape than practicing dance moves! /drunk uncles everywhere
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Goose » 08 Feb 2016, 11:06

Gregs Kite wrote:
Goose wrote:Garg,

Peyton Manning. Great quarterback, or greatest quarterback?

Is two greater than four? Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend that two is NOT greater than four.

Also tell your friend that zero is NOT greater than one.

Also tell your friend that based on this logic Trent Dilfer is a better quarterback than Dan Marino. :D

ETA: mea culpa for the double post, but just read back and saw Kite's math problem.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Feb 2016, 14:50

Briandong79 wrote:Image

At least Manning knows how it feels to win one by just not getting in the way. Tom Brady has perfected that art. Good for both of them.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 08 Feb 2016, 14:54

NotAndyGreenwald wrote:hahahahahahahaha Ryan Clady out for the season. maybe PeyPey hangs it up after all, cause considering he has to play Kubiak's offense and that Julius Thomas has been replaced with Owen Daniels, the Broncos gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hot take
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Feb 2016, 15:01

ctz31 wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:hahahahahahahaha Ryan Clady out for the season. maybe PeyPey hangs it up after all, cause considering he has to play Kubiak's offense and that Julius Thomas has been replaced with Owen Daniels, the Broncos gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hot take

LOL. If not for that historic defense the play of the OL would've been a bigger story.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Feb 2016, 12:20

Gregs Kite wrote:Image

pete pete pete, don't wear blue sneakers with black trousers. horrible, if you're going with the sneakers with dress clothes look you don't pick running shoes. and ditch the dorky backpack for fuck's sake, tightens the shirt, makes you posture worse and makes you look fatter than you already are. and don't wear ties with buttondown collars. and the haircut, jeebus. and don't wear your fucking sunglasses on your head like woman.

love pey pey's jacket. he needs to move away from the george costanza back pocket wallet. they striped shirt with the windowpane jacket is too busy, should be plain white. would not go with the brown shoes with gray slacks unless the trousers were a lighter tone, though i do like the monkstrap with capped toe. lose the cuffs on the trouser leg, but the length and fit are on point.

the bag, i am not a fan because generally that kind of rollaboard is way too heavy when it's leather covered, and that one looks kind of clunky. a really smart leather duffel or hand carried bag would be a better bet, like my little dunhill number.

(not me in the pic ha ha) wouldn't wear brown shoes with those slacks, either.

when going with a rolling bag, the bazillionaire baller dressing fresh should try an old school case by Globe-Trotter. available in a variety of colors, this would be nice with the jacket and hey, gotta support the team.

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby the cheese » 09 Feb 2016, 12:28

=D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+= =D+=

Wear a goddamn jacket Pete. You look like fucking cater waiter.

Those bags are all fresh to death.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Feb 2016, 15:09

yes but are you considering the schadenfreude factor of having a heavy bag to give to the schlub who surely picked it up moments after this photo was taken
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 11 Feb 2016, 08:49

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Gregs Kite » 11 Feb 2016, 08:55

I hadn't heard he skipped out on the team celebration. What a team guy.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 11 Feb 2016, 09:16

Gregs Kite wrote:

I hadn't heard he skipped out on the team celebration. What a team guy.

I wasn't aware of him skipping out on shaking Brees' hand after the SB loss. What a cocksucker.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 11 Feb 2016, 10:10

What made the "he just wanted to win so badly" thing worse was the same guy blasted Cam for his press conference performance.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to NFL