chicken von's Denver Broncos

Re: Peyton Manning's Denver Broncos

Postby TheWolf » 18 Jan 2017, 12:37

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:http://deadspin.com/new-broncos-coach-vance-joseph-left-university-of-color-1791303337

While she was in bed, the woman told police, Joseph climbed into her bed, touched her body, grabbed her breasts, and ran his erect penis against her.

Is that wrong?/ctz

I like that the link cuts off at 'university-of-color'

I chuckled at that as well. ^5 (I forgot to answer you in the box earlier, if that was even you, but yeah, we're still doing that)
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » Yesterday, 11:15

Phil Long dealerships drops Von Miller endorsement

Phil Long dealerships has asked News 5 to stop airing ads featuring Broncos linebacker Von Miller after he kneeled during the National Anthem before the Broncos vs. Bills game Sunday.

The dealership said Miller is fired, and will no longer represent the company.

Miller's protest was one of 200 various protests across the league on Sunday in response to President Trump's criticism of players who kneel to protest racial injustice. After the Broncos loss to the Bills, Miller addressed his decision to take a knee.

"We felt like President Trump's speech was an assault on our most cherished right, freedom of speech," said Miller, who normally steers clear of politics and social issues.

/photoshop phil long dealers over Millers jersey, and Millers face over that bum Bills QB
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby babylurch » Yesterday, 11:18

that was genuinely funny. Can't believe that that gets 15 yards...
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » Yesterday, 11:20

babylurch wrote:that was genuinely funny. Can't believe that that gets 15 yards...

Yup.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » Yesterday, 11:25

Gregs Kite wrote:
babylurch wrote:that was genuinely funny. Can't believe that that gets 15 yards...

Yup.

Is that why he got 15 or did he say something afterwards? He looks back and is saying something when Tyrod points and the flag comes out.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » Yesterday, 11:25

y'all shoulda seen me in the stands yesterday defending the other side. You woulda been....something. You think i'm bad? These people whine about EVERY call. There was back to back plays in the first half where we got called for personal fouls and led to a denver fg. One was on cj anderson long run, and my guy got called for a late hit. Everyone went crazy. Like a normal rational person i watched the replay and seen my guy shoved him like 3 yards out of bounds. I'm like

that's a penalty.

Then the very next play Jerry hughes gets a pass rush, semen throws it and hughes launches himself into his chest, pulling back at the last second. Makes contact. Doesn't even knock him down. Get's called for unsport. Everyone goes nuts again. I watch the replay and i'm like

They call that shit every time. What do you expect?

I had like 8 people, including my BIL yelling at me. I'm like fuck it. I can be the villian. Sorry I call it like i see em. Like i do on this site w the bullshit glitterati.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby babylurch » Yesterday, 11:28

keep it real.
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby MisterTambourineMan » Yesterday, 11:29

ctz31 wrote:

y'all shoulda seen me in the stands yesterday defending the other side. You woulda been....something. You think i'm bad? These people whine about EVERY call. There was back to back plays in the first half where we got called for personal fouls and led to a denver fg. One was on cj anderson long run, and my guy got called for a late hit. Everyone went crazy. Like a normal rational person i watched the replay and seen my guy shoved him like 3 yards out of bounds. I'm like

that's a penalty.

Then the very next play Jerry hughes gets a pass rush, semen throws it and hughes launches himself into his chest, pulling back at the last second. Makes contact. Doesn't even knock him down. Get's called for unsport. Everyone goes nuts again. I watch the replay and i'm like

I had like 8 people, including my BIL yelling at me. I'm like fuck it. I can be the villian. Sorry I call it like i see em. Like i do on this site w the bullshit glitterati.

You gotta expect that sort of reaction in the National Football League stands, though. That's where the Kool-Aid is strongest and the collective IQ is lowest.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » Yesterday, 11:31

ctz31 wrote:

that's a penalty.

How many of these people in the stands were shoehorning sputtering Pats references even though the Pats had absolutely nothing to do with this game?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby babylurch » Yesterday, 11:32

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

that's a penalty.

You gotta expect that sort of reaction in the National Football League stands, though. That's where the Kool-Aid is strongest and the collective IQ is lowest.

Plus alcohol, especially in buffalo.
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby ctz31 » Yesterday, 11:34

Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

that's a penalty.

How many of these people in the stands were shoehorning sputtering Pats references even though the Pats had absolutely nothing to do with this game?

ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby TVF wannabe » Yesterday, 11:38

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Yup.

Is that why he got 15 or did he say something afterwards? He looks back and is saying something when Tyrod points and the flag comes out.

From what I heard he looked back and they both laughed.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby MisterTambourineMan » Yesterday, 11:39

babylurch wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

that's a penalty.

Plus alcohol, especially in buffalo.

Forgot about the alcohol, yes.

Also shouldn't have left it with just the NFL. College Football is just as bad. Prolly parts of Texas high school football is the worst. So football fans attending games in general.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby ctz31 » Yesterday, 11:40

TVF wannabe wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Yup.

commissioner goodell wrote:TAUNTING
(c) The use of baiting or taunting acts or words that engender ill will between teams.

Sorry Von. Maybe grow up?
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Re: John Elway's Denver Broncos

Postby Goose » Yesterday, 11:52

Probably time for a thread title change.

ctz31 wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Yup.

commissioner goodell wrote:TAUNTING
(c) The use of baiting or taunting acts or words that engender ill will between teams.

Sorry Von. Maybe grow up?

If both guys are laughing I don't think any ill will is engendered. Doesn't meet the criteria for the penalty. That's what happens when you let an old white guy judge the actions of two black dudes.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

PreviousNext

Return to NFL